Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion (51241 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2022
LegendAnselm:
I hear say tinubu hav started falling like tree. Where rally never started. Now he av been rush to london i wish him fast recovering so that he can come back in peace and fall again. Do u know how to indentify foolish× people? Anybody that supported falling candidate. Dnt quote me pls if u quote me ur anus go lick like ur pay master own
How to identify foolish people is with this type of foolish comment.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by goslowgoslow(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
These are the type of people APC used to pick to bring for elective positions, that is why they have governors like Hope Uzodinma and they have one now that wants to become president...

You can imagine if this one becomes a governor under APC - The damage that will be done in that state
Go and check all the house of assembly members in Rivers State, they are all like him. That is a state governed by PDP.
Until people like you stop mixing politics with sensitive issues problems like this will continue. All over Nigeria most of our politicians are like this so stop the gillberish.

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by fiyahe(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
cloud:
Until we take more serious steps like passing televised death sentence on kidnappers caught, this menace will stay with us for a long time. Judicial system needs to step up, otherwise even judges will no longer be safe to practice their profession

My brother, back in d 80s, dere was a period where week in week out there was public execution of robbers (Anini, Osumbor and co) but it didn't stop the menace
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
It's more like saying, I am not part of the group, I only have them tricks and guns to execute the mission.

This one na case?, he just used his own mouth to confess that he is part of the group. Any right thinking IPO will code this.

Charge the idiot and lock his a** up..
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by LIGHTROOM: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
LegendAnselm:
I hear say tinubu hav started falling like tree. Where rally never started. Now he av been rush to london i wish him fast recovering so that he can come back in peace and fall again. Do u know how to indentify foolish× people? Anybody that supported falling candidate. Dnt quote me pls if u quote me ur anus go lick like ur pay master own

Acute Anus Disorder
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by kelspinall(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
english sometimes is confusing...

i didn't play any part on the kidnap,i only drive and showed them their house...my brother all join...stop confusing yaself
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by CUMIN: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
kizyalex10:
someone will be working hard and some miscreants re only thinking of how to forcefully collect it from then and squander it without remorse.lavishing it on girls and drinks .wasting someone’s hard earned money ,may God punish all of una

Who earns legitimately and squander in club. The next person sitting next to you in the club is most likely a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by LegacyB: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Were they paraded before media if at all they were the culprits?
Yes it was everywhere in the news.
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Tegabadguy(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Oblongata: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
See how he is fidgeting in answering. That lovely ps4 and ps5 he enjoys playing, nomore. That his lovely designer shoe and cloths he loves so much, no more. That his favorite food and drink he enjoys, no more. That iPhone 13 Pro Max he enjoys browsing the internet with, no more. That chill working AC in your living room you like so much, no more. That his favorite movie he keeps up with and enjoys, no more. The only life he will know from here is, CELL, COURT, CELL, COURT then PRISON if he is lucky. Say no to crime, truly it doesn’t pay. Hustle legitimately and die peacefully, life is short.
At the end of it all, peace of mind is paramount! Say no to crime!

1 Like

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Shemadex(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2022
LegendAnselm:
las las na upon tinubu matta I go die

After that tinubu lol emerge
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lifeiseazi:

Boss dem suppose arrest you self for this comment
why
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Wwwq: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Criminals
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am still surprised that no Fulani bandit kidnappers has been arrested and paraded even though there were photos of one of their negotiator,shiek gummi handing over ransom payments worth several millions of naira to them.What is going on here?

You're right

1 Share

Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly what I keep saying.

You see how police managed to trace Lyon from Bayelsa to Abuja to arrest him, why can't they use same method to trace and arrest these notorious bandits in Northern Nigeria?

These bandits upload their photos online frequently but Police and Army are yet to arrest them. Something fishy is going on..

Don't worry, Trump is coming for them
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by Laughingkk: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
John Lion the LIENUS... just to point person house na 1.5M.Tell this story to the birds and marine
Do the crime and do the time
Re: John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion by trashhub: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you have plastics bottle to sell, you can call us or send us a mail.
Phones: 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.