Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (17814 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Rebuke: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Aguiyimba(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Godspowerpro:
GODSPOWERPROJECT

To GOD alone be all Glory

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo

Matthew 6v33

Blessed Sexagenarian and Father in the Faith in GOD, President- Living Faith Church; President- David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), and Chancellor- Covenant University- Ota; Landmark University- Omu Aran.

On this day, we join the whole world to celebrate the hand of GOD upon your life Papa.

Let the earth rejoice and celebrate GOD'S agenda for salvation, liberation, prosperity, and glorification, divine health, honor and longevity among many other Scriptural promises for HIS people through your highly blessed Ministry.

By GOD'S grace, through you, HIS Kingdom will continue to depopulate every other kingdoms in Jesus name, and GOD continues to renew your strength, health and vitality, such that you'll witness the exploits of your GOD-given giants and children's children's grandchildren in Jesus name!

The whole world salutes General-Bishop David Oyedepo on his 68th birthday.

Jesus is Lord to the Glory of GOD the FATHER

@GODSPOWERPROJECT

Happy birthday Daddy

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Rebuke: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!

Shut yhur dirty mouth there! Yhu beast of no land.
Yhu sound so empty and brainless. Yhu say things yhu don't have any idea about. I don't know any of his members that complained to yhu that their poor.

Frustrated entity.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Komu1048(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
HopeSpencer:

So, Oyedepo is 68 but looking 89 like Tinubu?

IPOBIANS said Tinubu is 89, see as Oyedepo old at 68...

The two r workaholic unlike Obi who sleep all day after taking hero beer

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Truefaith: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Tgrg
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by michael1508: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday man of God

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Osanoghodua1: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send

Show us what you have contributed to humanity, if you have done 1% of what this man has done, show us sir

You're fortune today is the day the Lord has made. May God have mercy on you for your stack ignorance.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Dreal1247: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir. You have proven to the world that with Jesus Christ, one can rule this world. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Fridaya30: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
orisa37:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LION OF NIGERIA.
Lion of una village

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by nwakibie3(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to you Sir...

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by kologba: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to the God's General

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by HopeSpencer: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Komu1048:

The two r workaholic unlike Obi who sleep all day after taking hero beer

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by gidjah(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
I CELEBRATE A MAN LIKE A NATIION, A PATH FINDER & A BULDOZER... I JOINED YOUR MI ISTRY SINCE 1996 AND EVEN SINCE THEN.....IT BECAME THE PLACE !!HBD TO MY BENEFACTOR

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by damosky12(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!

Lol. You are too insignificant to inspire anyone to hate God's anointed. You are the only recipient of your bitterness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by obicoself(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy happy birthday to you my papa. May the good Lord continue to use you to expand the kingdom of God on earth. More grace to you in Jesus 'name. Amen!

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by chiefolododo(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
My lord BISHOP

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sammyimpostor: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to Papa

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by everythinggirly(f): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to him.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by dandyspak: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to my father ! May God continue to bless Bishop Oyedepo.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by meeketta: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
One of the preacher i follow from a very close range although i don't i attend living faith.

he is a great personality and a gift to this generation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by dahmie2013: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to my Bishop. The man with whom I am well pleased. Thank you for all you do for the God & His people. We're grateful. God's blessings always. Happy birthday....

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by HopeSpencer: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Rebuke:

Shut yhur dirty mouth there! Yhu beast of no land.
Yhu sound so empty and brainless. Yhu say things yhu don't have any idea about. I don't know any of his members that complained to yhu that their poor.

Frustrated entity.

I was a member of his church and very poor until I left. Ask me anything about Winners Chapel. I will even tell you other things about how they run the church because I was working there.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by archymacho(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2022
God’s servant, I celebrate you sir. HaPpY bIrThDaY sir.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by gidjah(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birth day o a man God used to show me the path to trail...a path of total followership and growth in Christ...Happy 68years of dogged Dedication to the call ...

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by IPG25(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthdays wulln longivity with gud health

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Izongdave(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2022
For all the charity and philanthropy, hope restore and other positive impact; God bless you in celebration. HBD

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Maczel: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Daddy G.O

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by dnnam(f): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2022
happy birthday my pastor

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting