Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (17812 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by mastermaestro(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Make your university free education to the Poor,God is warning you all...

Shut up! Governments with all the resources they can't even fund their universities sufficiently, yet you want a private citizen to run a free university. You think high quality tertiary education comes cheap? angry

3 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by drstone1: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2022
oluwatodimu1:

Let us not be judges over another because we don't know how many persons he has helped and still helping. There maybe several flaws in us as humans. If our system was right, alot of our expectations would have been sorted. Finally, our value system as Africans in Africa are twisted. We are more religious than religion itself!

No mind the ignoramus. She is just a distraction. Last time I checked all the Islamic universities and schools .none was free. I fact their fees are almost at par with this one she is condemning

3 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sweetvie: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Hbd sir

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!

Bro I love that man you see up there so much, abeg leave am for me like that ejoor.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by yerokunphilips: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday God's General. More grace and anointing in Jesus mighty name.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Gopkk(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to you Papa.

Abeg any Winners Members that needs to buy a 3 Bedroom Flat on a Half Plot

Location is at Oke Ore Town Immediately after ATAN..about 15 Minutes Drive after Winners Chapel .

It's just 3 Minutes Walk to the Express Road that leads to Winners From Oke Ore Town.

Reason for sale : I have Two Houses .Funds Needed to Start Business again after Spending Lots of Money on My Late Dad's Health ..

My Number is below

Chat ..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by compton11(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2022
ekaette1621:
RELIGION IS MAN MADE.
GOD/ALLAH HAS NO RELIGION.

Know this and have peace.
why would God have religion?
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by RALPHOW(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to my father in faith and God's general on earth.
More and fresh anointing in the name of Jesus Christ.
Almighty God will continue to renew your strength in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by davidque: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
Ignorant and delusional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Healthquest: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

You guys just open your mouth and say all sorts. When you are asked to defend your claims, you start stuttering.
fact are sacred
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Rotentik19: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
My birthday mate...but its a pity man of God...does not know me...
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by adejoseph1980: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
More fruitful and glorious years sir,,, you work on Earth shall not be invain

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by glovester(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
I CELEBRATE YOU MY DADDY IN THE LORD!
TO GOD ALONE BE THE GLORY!
CONGRATULATIONS PAPA!

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by tope777(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Endsarspillar: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2022
I celebrate you sir.

Happy birthday champion!

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by BJanta: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST SIR , AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Ayodele1987(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday man of God with white heart

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by MyICThub: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Daddy

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ngmoses17(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by nesgeeek(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by bid4rich(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:

Your headache, your problem

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by lekonso: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday sir, may the grace of God continue to increase upon you sir, may you live long enough to witness the rise of many other giants in the kingdom of God in Jesus Precious Name.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sharz: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOD'S GENERAL, FRESH OIL, FRESH GRACE UPON YOU PAPA

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Goldymafia: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
where he has reach as a man of God your generation can't reach,..calculate all the money u earn in a year use am. Pay tithe he no reach to buy he slippers....nah poverty dey cause your annoyance so ride on...God servant is nobody's mate....

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Goldymafia: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Make your university free education to the Poor,God is warning you all...
even federal govt when dey collect tax no fit pay teachers or run university...nah church u want make he run free of charge like say nah paper them take dey pay professor...no go face your failed govt...dey criticize God servant...the more u criticize the more he is growing he no dey tire una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by martinmiller: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Arnoldstine:

Go through your comment slowly and check if you dont sound like an evil, joy ridden, dark hearted anti-christ, even Jesus Christ wishes more life to the wicked so they can repent. Your daft self righteous comments contradicts that of a christian so remove the log from your eyes first. You're much worse than the person you're criticizing on his birthday of all days

I seconded you, I hardly take pple of their calibre seriously. I saw his comment but chose to ignore why?, I saw he was poor both mentally, physically and spiritually who don't deserve my response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by sylve11: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday to you, Sir.

I wish you plenty more of it, in good health and wealth. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Shampoo77: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday to a wonderful servant of God.

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by martinmiller: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Osanoghodua1:

Show us what you have contributed to humanity, if you have done 1% of what this man has done, show us sir

You're fortune today is the day the Lord has made. May God have mercy on you for your stack ignorance.

Please stop giving response to those without mental or spiritual intelligence they will drain you ..

Goldymafia:
where he has reach as a man of God your generation can't reach,..calculate all the money u earn in a year use am. Pay tithe he no reach to buy he slippers....nah poverty dey cause your annoyance so ride on...God servant is nobody's mate....

grin don't mind them they speak asif the body of Christ is their problems since their principal and leaders have failed them on every other day. The church of God is moving forward and no gate of hell cannot prevail against it.

mastermaestro:

Shut up! Governments with all the resources they can't even fund their universities sufficiently, yet you want a private citizen to run a free university. You think high quality tertiary education comes cheap? angry

cheesy your submission is fine, they all know it is in possible, that is why I leave all of them to wail in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Nonychinonso(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday God own servant, more blessing and wisdom to you

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by sony01: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy Birthday Sir, my daddy in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Domino18: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday my dear papa. God bless your new age. I thank God for baptizing me into the cloud of glory around your life. Remain blessed Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.