Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (17817 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by kellexnuel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday God's general, receive strength from the most high GOD to keep pressing. God's goodness and mercies will follow you all the days of your life

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by asatemple(f): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday sir

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Swipa: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Bishop DAVID OYEDEPO. More Grace and Glory Sir.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by princeso2020(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
wishing my spiritual father happy birthday. congratulations Sir! May God almighty continue to protect and preserve you all the day of your life.

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by SUNNINO(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na Cherubim and Seraphim background still connected to them somehow.
wolesmile:
Happy birthday to a great businessMan of the ministry.

But wait o. The man really like white o. I am almost certain that 90% of his clothes are white. Láì kíí se aláwo?
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Zinpat: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Godspowerpro:
GODSPOWERPROJECT

To GOD alone be all Glory

Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo

Matthew 6v33

Blessed Sexagenarian and Father in the Faith in GOD, President- Living Faith Church; President- David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), and Chancellor- Covenant University- Ota; Landmark University- Omu Aran.

On this day, we join the whole world to celebrate the hand of GOD upon your life Papa.

Let the earth rejoice and celebrate GOD'S agenda for salvation, liberation, prosperity, and glorification, divine health, honor and longevity among many other Scriptural promises for HIS people through your highly blessed Ministry.

By GOD'S grace, through you, HIS Kingdom will continue to depopulate every other kingdoms in Jesus name, and GOD continues to renew your strength, health and vitality, such that you'll witness the exploits of your GOD-given giants and children's children's grandchildren in Jesus name!

The whole world salutes General-Bishop David Oyedepo on his 68th birthday.

Jesus is Lord to the Glory of GOD the FATHER

@GODSPOWERPROJECT

HBD Sir

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Emperordynasty: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!
No wonder we are where we are!!!
Which Poor congregation

You are the Only beggar being forced to pay tithe.. agent of darkness, abeg comot

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Emperordynasty: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

If it's free, how will he pay the lecturers (most of whom are professors)??!

How does he fund research?!!

How will he provide infrastructures and learning facilities for the students?!!

How many top quality universities in the world are free?!!

I await your answers to the above!
Leave those ignorant fellows,
They believe that everyone should follow the Nigerian Culture of substandard equipment

Happy birthday to My Lovely and Wonderful Father in the Lord I super love you sir

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Emperordynasty: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You can call me whatever names you like nah your pocket I do not just talk I say only what I know ok. My house is walk to the winner chapel headquarter covenant city even we still have a case in court regarding the city place land. I am not judging anyone here i am saying only the truth ok. If anyone as been to benin or live in Benin you will heard about a church call Heaven Intervention those nah pastor way deh help he no get billions ooo but he deh help people everyday. It can’t be hiden I won’t say to you sha coz most people on this forum as just enemy of a state I do not know why many people will see the truth but prefer to say the other way around well that’s Nigeria for you Ibi ti a ba ti n je lamo
Oga will you be quite already...you are just talking out of sentiment, to you now you have sense more than all the people celebrating this man,the rest of us are all blind to the evils that Only you the all Wise judge of the earth can see

Is Oyedepo your federal government

Did you call him to Ministry that you should tell him how to spend money, assistant God

You better face your life and find out what God thinks of you, instead of meddling into another mans business like you are his God and the one that Called him

The impact of Oyedepo,his giving and his philanthropy you don’t know it, so please stop yapping because you have data

No b you go judge men of God you no holy

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Fortune118005(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
How much?
Gopkk:
Happy Birthday to you Papa.

Abeg any Winners Members that needs to buy a 3 Bedroom Flat on a Half Plot

Location is at Oke Ore Town Immediately after ATAN..about 15 Minutes Drive after Winners Chapel .

It's just 3 Minutes Walk to the Express Road that leads to Winners From Oke Ore Town.

Reason for sale : I have Two Houses .Funds Needed to Start Business again after Spending Lots of Money on My Late Dad's Health ..

My Number is below

Chat ..Thanks
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:
I can't just belief people can be wishing a pagan, a sorcerer and an antianti-christ a happy birthday!
A very corrupt and insensitive clergyman who used Tithes from his poor congregants to enrich himself and establish university majority of his church members can't send their children!

U desperately need deliverance!

Mumu!cool

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Damisam93(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
14july:
Scam pastor grin

U seriously need deliverance!

Mumu!cool

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
wolesmile:
Happy birthday to a great businessMan of the ministry.

But wait o. The man really like white o. I am almost certain that 90% of his clothes are white. Láì kíí se aláwo?

Mumu!cool

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
ekaette1621:
RELIGION IS MAN MADE.
GOD/ALLAH HAS NO RELIGION.

Know this and have peace.

Na wetin u know!

Mumu!cool

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by snoopz: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Happy birthday papa
But amoda is just 69 grin

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by doneback04: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zandena:

Shut up your smelling mouth, if you don't have respect for elders, atlast respect a man of God whom God is using to bless humanity

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by wolesmile(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool
You're welcome

Re: Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by WhisperedNoise: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, I Taya for am o!

That's the problem with most Nigerians.

We just criticize without proper arguments.
No mind them jare Bros.

The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / Apostle Suleman Bags Double Awards In Atlanta-Georgia (Photos) / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis