Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha (1425 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by akelicious(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
The former deputy speaker of the house of representatives, Chief Emeka ihedioha has taken a swipe on the Igbos for not supporting the candidature of former vice president,Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Chief Emeka ihedioha who addressed the igbo community in Ghana over the weekend said that Igbo's are sabotaging their political future for discarding the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar in place of Peter obi who Is running on the ticket of labour party.

According to the former deputy speaker, it would amount to political naivety sabotage should the igbos leave PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and support Peter obi.

" The 2023 general election would be a litmus test on the political faithfulness of the Igbos, it would amount to sabotage to have supported PDP for decades and turn around now to support Peter obi who is running on the ticket of labour party"

"Labour has no structure to win , those supporting labour party are saboteurs who don't wish the Igbo Nation good politically "

" peter obi wouldn't win this election, let's not bury our political destiny by supporting him in place of Atiku Abubakar ,say chief Emeka ihedioha "

https://akelicious.net/2022/09/27/2023-igbos-are-saboteurs-for-not-supporting-atiku-says-emeka-ihedioha/

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Creamypie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
If this report isnt fake news, You, ihedioha, are the real saboteur for not supporting obi, your very capable brother, knowing fully well that a northerner and a Muslim can't take over from same, also considering unabated Fulani herdsmen killings nationwide supported by Fulani government. Sometimes we southerners go just dey from one corner, dey watch how our eastern bros they hate and betray each other.we Deltans go dey give bloc votes of 1.2 million vote to ibo candidate from east, while abia, Enugu and Anambra votes combined go just use small pass 1.4m votes, like in 2019. Una dey tire us too much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by budaatum: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
akelicious:

Chief Emeka ihedioha who addressed the igbo community in Ghana....

He should have addressed the Igbo community in Enugu or Aba so we can address him back and tell him he is a stupid ignorant slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by CaptainAyub: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Animal talk done start again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by heniford2: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
He dares not say this in eastern state APC will twist it to suit them and believe me he will lose his ambition of governoship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
FAKE NEWSS. What the hell is akelicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Delphi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ihedioha just want to trend. He knows that one talks about Peter Obi he/she will trend. Everybody Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. No one has any other topic of discussion expect on Peter Obi. No creativity again. Whosoever wants to be seen or heard on screen will just talk about "Peter Obi" to spew gibberish. I have never been this distasteful on public opinion like this (Peter Obi matter) before. All Dick, Tom and Harry have been motivational speakers because of Peter Obi. This is just to show how "copy-copy" syndrome have pervaded the nooks and crannies of this country. May we allow this man rest, please. Not that Peter Obi nor his team has committed any crime rather he only want to contest for president as to better the lots of the people. Just see how "Peter Obi matter has reduced politicians..
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
FAKE NEWS. People should learn to look at source before reacting. This is why so many people think OBIdients are sensel@ss. They don't vet information. They talk before they think.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
You, ihedioha, are the real saboteur for not supporting obi, your very capable brother, knowing fully well that a northerner and a Muslim can't take over from same, also considering unabated Fulani herdsmen killings nationwide supported by Fulani government. Sometimes we southerners go just dey watch how our eastern bros they hate and betray each other.we Deltans go dey give bloc votes of 1.2 million vote to ibo candidate from east, while abia, Enugu and Anambra votes combined go use,small pass 1.4m votes. Una dey tire us too much.

Did you see the source of information?
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

He should have addressed the Igbo community in Enugu or Aba so we can address him back and tell him he is a stupid ignorant slave.

The real slaves are people who have the internet but do not know how to use it. How can akelicious share a FAKE news and you are here glo@ting!
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
heniford2:
He dares not say this in eastern state APC will twist it to suit them and believe me he will lose his ambition of governoship

You are not god, You cannot even influence a personal decision to verify a simple news, not to talk of deciding who gets voted in or out.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Moh247: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
cool

PDP don dey wail 5 months before election

God bless Zombidiots

God bless IPOB

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Chinonye2022(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
If this report isnt fake news, You, ihedioha, are the real saboteur for not supporting obi, your very capable brother, knowing fully well that a northerner and a Muslim can't take over from same, also considering unabated Fulani herdsmen killings nationwide supported by Fulani government. Sometimes we southerners go just dey watch how our eastern bros they hate and betray each other.we Deltans go dey give bloc votes of 1.2 million vote to ibo candidate from east, while abia, Enugu and Anambra votes combined go use,small pass 1.4m votes. Una dey tire us too much.
let be honest to our self can Obi win
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Jostoman: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hope Uzodinma propaganda news carrier at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Delphi:
Ihedioha just want to trend. He knows that one talks about Peter Obi he/she will trend. Everybody Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. No one has any other topic of discussion expect on Peter Obi. No creativity again. Whosoever wants to be seen or heard on screen will just talk about "Peter Obi" to spew gibberish. I have never been this distasteful on public opinion like this (Peter Obi matter) before. All Dick, Tom and Harry have been motivational speakers because of Peter Obi. This is just to show how "copy-copy" syndrome have pervaded the nooks and crannies of this country. May we allow this man rest, please. Not that Peter Obi nor his team has committed any crime rather he only want to contest for president as to better the lots of the people. Just see how "Peter Obi matter has reduced politicians..

WHO says the information is from Ihedioha. People have always said that OBIdients do not think for themselves. You seem to be a good example of this fact.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Animal talk done start again

People who do not verify information are the real Animals. You do not have any excuse.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

PDP don dey wail 5 months before election

God bless Zombidiots

God bless IPOB

how far bro
how far Ishola and Musili cheesy

You resemble Ishola sha
God bless them
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Moh247: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
how far bro
how far Ishola and Musili cheesy

You resemble Ishola sha
God bless them

i resemble Amuda Aguleri from iragbiji
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
akelicious:
The former deputy speaker of the house of representatives, Chief Emeka ihedioha has taken a swipe on the Igbos for not supporting the candidature of former vice president,Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Chief Emeka ihedioha who addressed the igbo community in Ghana over the weekend said that Igbo's are sabotaging their political future for discarding the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar in place of Peter obi who Is running on the ticket of labour party.

According to the former deputy speaker, it would amount to political naivety sabotage should the igbos leave PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and support Peter obi.

" The 2023 general election would be a litmus test on the political faithfulness of the Igbos, it would amount to sabotage to have supported PDP for decades and turn around now to support Peter obi who is running on the ticket of labour party"

"Labour has no structure to win , those supporting labour party are saboteurs who don't wish the Igbo Nation good politically "

" peter obi wouldn't win this election, let's not bury our political destiny by supporting him in place of Atiku Abubakar ,say chief Emeka ihedioha "

https://akelicious.net/2022/09/27/2023-igbos-are-saboteurs-for-not-supporting-atiku-says-emeka-ihedioha/
All this Samuel groups always dishing out stories to make it seem emeka is against Peter Obi

Emeka is a PDP man would never openly support Peter Obi but would never go against him to openly ...emeka himself knows atiku won't see 1000 votes in the whole mbaise
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moh247:

i resemble Amuda Aguleri from iragbiji
lol god bless Ishola and Musili grin

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shey na authentic update be this sha?
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Moh247: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
lol god bless Ishola and Musili grin

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

i have something to show you when campaign starts tomorow .... please qoute me grin
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by MasterJayJay: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sabo gbuo gi ebe ahu!

Which yeye political future is he talking about?
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by heniford2: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Poten111:

You are not god, You cannot even influence a personal decision to verify a simple news, not to talk of deciding who gets voted in or out.
i am god if he said that stuff and is confirmed to be true he will never win governorship mark my word undecided
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by budaatum: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Poten111:

The real slaves are people who have the internet but do not know how to use it. How can akelicious share a FAKE news and you are here glo@ting!

Fake news or not that's my opinion, deal with it.

That said, I'm glad it's fake. Never thought an Ibo man could be so dumb.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jostoman:
Hope Uzodinma propaganda news carrier at work.

Hope that came 6th in an election.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

Fake news or not that's my opinion, deal with it.

That said, I'm glad it's fake. Never thought an Ibo man could be so dumb.

I can't deal with a spineless opinion that is why I shared my own opinion. You cannot have the internet at your disposal and claim ignorance. It is unforgiveable.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
heniford2:
i am god if he said that stuff and is confirmed to be true he will never win governorship mark my word undecided

Nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing. Your word is irrelevant and does not hold water.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Poten111: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Shey na authentic update be this sha?

FAKE NEWSSS. First ask yourself. Is Akelicious a reputable platform NO
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moh247:

i have something to show you when campaign starts tomorow .... please qoute me grin
ok oooo
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by SmartPolician: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Go to Aba or Onitsha and talk this nonsense and watch boys stone you! Yeye man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike / Ndokwa Youths In Delta State March For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege / How Adams Oshomole Tackled Dino Vs How Peter Obi Tackled Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.