Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,004 members, 7,859,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• (886 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• by Darren95: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• by obiescence: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• by ChangetheChange: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Wike just made a mockery and fool of himself with the self destruct press conference he did last week.
Wike should focus on his live band performance after he step down as Governor,he will be performing at Burial ceremonies and traditional festivals grin grin grin
Wike and the Wailers Band present Lamentations the Album... number 1 album on Spotify and Apple Music grin grin grin grin

Re: Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• by masui(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I been think say Akpabio craze.

Wike na nut case.
Re: Gov. Wike And His Band Hit Tracks •full Album• by rolams(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wike is the most stupid PDP leader I have ever seen.

Atiku is teaching politics right now.

(1) (Reply)

Attacks In South-west Will End Soon, I’ll Bring Back Yoruba Nation - Igboho / Breaking News Peter Obi Might Go Jail / Nnewi At Standstill As Peter Obi Storms Igwe K O Orizu Lll Ofala. Watch As Obi R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.