Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (74219 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by higherpower: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Caption this photo of Gov Wike and Uche Secondus after the PDP primaries that produced Alhaji Atiku Abubakir..

Mind goes like this:

Wike: What did I not do right?
Uche: You refused to give me the dollars to share

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by HungerBAD: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike: Oh boy politics na wah. Atiku shock me ohh, sotay toilet and headache dey catch me at once now.

Secondus: I just tire. This man money longggg ohh. Na Dollars he dey spend since like Ghana cedis?make we start to show our loyalty quick. Sai Atikulate.

320 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by tobtap: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atikulate cheesy grin cheesy grin .... dollars pass dollars

53 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES!
Chai!!!! angry

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by AllTheWayUp: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
God bless Atiku

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by bender79: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike: O boy yea! I hear say atiku the doll out $5000 per head.
Secondus: wetin we go do nau? Abi you go call bank manager?
Wike: Bank manager no dey answer call, I don call am taya
Secondus: Na wa o. Na so Atiku go take win this thing o

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike be like, sokundus do you know that I have tried all my winning tactics and all fails?

Sokundus; Mr gov I'm confused!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by basilo101: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
After wasting Rivers state money

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by otokx(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Interesting
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by globemoney: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike: So nothing you fit do to stop Atiku

Secondus: The money he carry no be small matter

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by J2381: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Losers!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Ndonu101: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
River State Governors need to stop wasting their state resources on shaping National Politics

where is amaechi today?

they should focus their energy on doing the work of the people

today Nyesom Wike is the biggest loser in this election.

Tambuwal had no chance in this race if not for River State money!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by FisifunKododada: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
This poracourt guy in my yard has been sqeezing face since embarassed abi is it connected to Wike's loss

25 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Burger01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike must be a big dreamer smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by lastempero: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nde ara,so na half bake politician they want present to Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku

Where did you get these statistics? Out of your a$$?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Temptee101(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lifeless one must vacate aso villa come 2019, we've had enough of his wickedness. Sending the cow back to daura is not enough he should be chased far away from Nigeria. I don't want to hear anything about him again, he shouldn't be allowed to appear in public

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by fasterwell(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
I still remember when Wike and co were accusing Ameachi of spending Rivers money for his Vice Presidential ambition but today nobody seems to be talking again oh

Thank God Atiku won the pdp presidential primaries.

Saraki can be declared winner of the disputed pdp senatorial candidate of his senatorial district.

Tambuwal can seek a second tern in sokoto and wike can also do the same in Rivers.

The battle is now between Atiku, a fulani man and a retired custom boss and Buhari who is also a fulani man and a retired miitary general and a setting president.

COME 2019 NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS SHALL WIN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
With Atiku winning many APC politicians would work secretly for PDP,there is one APC Buhari coordinator in one of the SE States that is a loyal Atiku Man since 1999,Atiku is the right man for the Job.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by lastempero: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Even with government money,they no fit overtake atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike is too wicked
At least he suppose look happy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by landmark86: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
I think the party has decided now left for Nigerians to decide come 2019.
Who do you think will be the next president?
Likes for Atiku and Share for Buhari

93 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Gboy101: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku is now the maradona. his money have no match.

buhari is in trouble. even obj back then in 2003 was afraid of atiku. that he had to knee down for his second team. una nor de fear face.

in conclusion atiku is the next president. he is even now popular because of buhari failure. power is transient and I only pity osinbanjo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by tomakint: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
All these ugly BMC dudes will not learn to mind the katakata wey dey happen for their miserable APC but are drinking Panadol on top matter wey no consign them

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by pascalbenz: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES!
Chai!!!! angry
I Think Say Na Only Me See Am, So So Starch Na Him Full There
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by opalu: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lolz
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by JasonScoolari: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zombie media Organisation trying to create disunity with their evil report. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Mopolchi: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku's money is too big

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
This poracourt guy in my yard has been sqeezing face since embarassed abi is it connected to Wike's loss
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.