Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) (907 Views)

Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Need A Nice Girl For Serious Relationship With Pics / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by odidi3478(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (07048043880) and also video call to know am real and not scam, and lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by odidi3478(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
No bad vibes, just the playful me�

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by PoliteActivist: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
What's with the mouth?

Girls, run 4 your lives! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by Reminderz: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
you've been posting that you're looking for a girl since 2018 from your previous posts, and now it's not even funny anymore... that was even your first post on nairaland... you should be investigated...

4 Likes

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
a ritualist or kidnapper spotted , girls run election is close ... I. don't have strength to shout justice for anybody o
Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
odidi3478:
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (07048043880) and also video call to know am real and not scam, and lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.
you look like yahoo boy
Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by PoliteActivist: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Reminderz:
you've been posting that you're looking for a girl since 2018 from your previous posts, and now it's not even funny anymore... that was even your first post on nairaland... you should be investigated...

Thanks for the exposé. Who knows what other monikers he has. Must be a pro of some sort

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) by Raalsalghul: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice And Opinion / Please I Need Your Help ( About My Love / Women Ripping Men Since 1700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.