Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC (14717 Views)

Obi's Agitation Not Supported By Law : Labour Party Secretary Spit Fire / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Today 28,09,2023 - Presidential Campaign starts.

Remember i told the delusionals to wait for the real politiking. I warned them all their Social media influencer, State chairmen and secretaries, states gubernatorial candidates will either be bought by Atiku's dollars or they will eventually wake up from their slumber, come-off the bus of fantasies and come back to realities to identify with the winning team and candidate, THE INCOMING 16TH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, JAGABAN ASIWAJU TINUBU

Here we go. Welcome to the real reality Nigerians...
you will all gnash your teeth in agony
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Tochi3(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't start crying as usual grin
Lol.. grin
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Consolation

undecided
LadyExcellency:
For how much?
NaijaRoyalty:
That's politics for you but nothing spoil
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by seguntijan(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
One of the most annoying and insensitive things I have heard is ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’.

Those who voted Obi as Anambra Governor in 2007, has their future improved in 2022? Even the Obi they are asking us to vote for can’t even move about freely on Mondays in the state he governed for 8 years. Unknown gunmen kill with impunity. When they want to fly, they must drive 40 miles to the Asaba airport, built by the Delta state government, as Anambra has no civil passenger airport.

Does Anambra have good security? Does Anambra have good roads? Does Anambra have good hospitals? Is that what we want nationwide?

Let me ask those saying ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’ a question. Look at the state you currently live in and then look at Anambra. Which is more peaceful? Which has better roads? Which has better hospitals? Which has an airport built by the state government? If the answer is not Anambra, why should I vote Obi?

No matter what you say about Tinubu, at least you can truthfully say that those who voted for him as Governor of Lagos 24 years ago have a better future in Lagos today because of him. The same cannot be said of Obi’s Anambra.

Just watch, rather than answer these questions, they will insult, threaten and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Period007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
No evidence and them don sharply move am to front page.

Nairaland and fake news
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is just the beginning. We'd teach these ignorant kids how it's done. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
They will certainly say he's been bought.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Opinedecandid(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
We weren't expecting him to win Kano state. All Peter Obi needs is to get reasonable votes from there. At least 25% would be enough.

This I have seen.

Where will he get the 25% from?

1 Like

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:
This boi nah compound mumu. People are moving out of the APC in drones to the PDP and he's not concerned. All there obsession are with the labour party.

I tot the compound fool said labour party doesn't have structure and not a threat. Anyway am enjoying how a single man moved to an unknown party and they are all losing sleep.

So people are moving out of APC "in DRONES, and not in aeroplanes? Thank God for that. It would have been more paining for the APC if they're moving out of of it in DROVES! Then the APC would have had cause to be agitated. The dictionary is there in the bookshop, but they'll not see it. All they see is the politicians who move from one party to another n DRONES!
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by newnigerdelta00: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
ZeroAccess:
This boi nah compound mumu. People are moving out of the APC in drones to the PDP and he's not concerned. All there obsession are with the labour party.

I tot the compound fool said labour party doesn't have structure and not a threat. Anyway am enjoying how a single man moved to an unknown party and they are all losing sleep.

Na you be the original mumu .....
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by tuborme: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
We are going to push out all the moles one by one.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Mosesvic11(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Remember i told the delusionals to wait for the real politiking. I warned them all their Social media influencer, State chairmen and secretaries, states gubernatorial candidates will either be bought by Atiku's dollars or they will eventually wake up from their slumber, come-off the bus of fantasies and come back to realities to identify with the winning team and candidate, THE INCOMING 16TH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, JAGABAN ASIWAJU TINUBU

so bashir Ahmed is now the spoke person to the said man that decamp? This is what APC member has become.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by deeva2: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi and his gullible followers go soon understand the important of party structure..

Wait oo..How come no relevant politician don ever decamp to Labourers party.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Mosesvic11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank god for Na!raland that keep must of you informed. You kids no nothing about politics.. I told you guys several days ago, Asiwaju dont want a big chunk of the vote in the North, he want it all.

Even the insignificant voters with the 10-20 votes influence, the categories in which Labour party fall into. Jagaban want it all!

This is premium-politicking! . if i am Peter obi i will quit my unachievable ambitions, sit down ! And Learn how to play politics. The real politics, not social media politics where kids gather to play with sands.
is your brain functioning properly? How is it the business of APC member feed us with news of decamp when the said man is still alive? I guess this election will show you guys how good Nigerians hate tinubu.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by alimiadedayo1: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by OctavianAC(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
And the scriptures said in Acts of the Apostles 1:20 in reference to Psalm 109:8, that his office (position) let another take.
And life goes on
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Mandate2023: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:
For how much?

Kids grin grin grin

Always dancing backward
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by ufuosman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
D game is on
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by wildkat: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

This bot. How much are u being paid?
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by tyinfinity: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bitter obituary Pandora the most confused biafran
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by lhordspy: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

This bot. How much are u being paid?

You want to pay me?
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by wildkat: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

You want to pay me?

Yeah because u really need the money if u can stoop this low
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by lhordspy: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
wildkat:

Yeah because u really need the money if u can stoop this low

Now that ends it for me...

We were having a nice discussion i think initially. With the introduction of insults, that i dont tolerates.

Bye. Shalom.
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by wildkat: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Now that ends it for me...

We were having a nice discussion i think initially. With the introduction of insults, that i dont tolerates.

Bye. Shalom.

Ah ah my dear Agbadorian. Don’t just go like that naa
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
We weren't expecting him to win Kano state. All Peter Obi needs is to get reasonable votes from there. At least 25% would be enough.

This I have seen.
You no dey see anything.

If you dey see oya tell us the local governments wey Peter Obi go win for Kano
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Exodus2023: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Andy Uba did all these in Anambra election when he use money to buy all the APGA House of Assembly members including the Deputy Governor, at the end what happened?
Money politics is ending in this 2023 elections. If u know, u know
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by BeautifulMind2: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1575112633916985349
Same way you guys claimed LP chairman in Lagos decamped to APC grin grin
Re: Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC by Adanco: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
He no give the shishi as he go there abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Border Closure Not To Punish Neighbours – Buhari / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / 35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.