Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Offer Nigerian Police To Help England To Help Quell The Riots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Offer Nigerian Police To Help England To Help Quell The Riots (550 Views)

I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu / Nyako Rejected Jonathan’s Offer To Be Vp! It's All Obj's Doing! Read More Inside / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Offer Nigerian Police To Help England To Help Quell The Riots by tbjfansuk: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly offered help to UK PM David Cameron. Jonathan was said to have promised to assist by sending Nigerian police to England to help quell the riots, to the chagrin of some Nigerians who think that he should stop the Boko Haram bombing in the country first.

Source:  http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/nigerians-lose-one-to-london-riots-blame-african-leaders/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Offer Nigerian Police To Help England To Help Quell The Riots by EuroMeko(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
I won't even bother to read the link but just wanted to say thanks for giving me a good laugh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Offer Nigerian Police To Help England To Help Quell The Riots by r231(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
yea rite

(1) (Reply)

Quarry Equipments Techinal Solution, Made In China / Is Tinubu Standing Trail Or "sitting Trial" ? / Gej V Yar'adua: The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.