Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional (23492 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
deji17:

No previous polls has either favoured Jonathan or Atiku.
It depends on the body that conducted the polls. It's an insult to say Bloomberg, a foreign organisation which had always predicted correctly spending their own resources to say they were wrong. Keyamo must be emotional of his party's impending loss. I respect only to organisations...Bloomberg and ANAP. ANAP predicted Buhari's victory in 2015 and 2019 respectively, Jonathan too in 2011

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ifakiland:

So this fool is proud that in an apc govt 95% of Nigeria have no access to Internet. Werey
No what he meant was that 95% of them will not waste their time on any nonsense poll.

No time to waste data on that crap, when Bet9ja & Nairabet demand that bandwidth instead for bet placement.
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Biafra agitation on the Internet is virtually zero today, Obidient’s will return to their Biafra illusion come March 2023.
Do not deviate from the fact. You see, I am right...you're teen grin. She emi wa ni biafra bayii? grin

Lo sun

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It depends on the body that conducted the polls. It's an insult to say Bloomberg, a foreign organisation which had always predicted correctly spending their own resources to say they were wrong. Keyamo must be emotional of his party's impending loss. I respect only to organisations...Bloomberg and ANAP. ANAP predicted Buhari's victory in 2015 and 2019 respectively, Jonathan too in 2011
Same Bloomberg news & the London Economist that forecasted Abubakar Atiku to win in 2019?
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Same Bloomberg news & the London Economist that forecasted Abubakar Atiku to win in 2019?
Show me. Do not join Economist with bloomberg. I did not mention the economist to you

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Show me. Do not join Economist with bloomberg. I did not mention the economist to you
Ok you are running away from the London Economist prediction?
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok you are running away from the London Economist prediction?
Answer me, did I mention the economist to you? I respect only 2 bodies, ANAP and Bloomberg. The rest are not reliable. They have predicted Jonathan in 2011, Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively and they got it right

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by DOnlooker(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought yorubas have great respect for their elders. Is it not disrespectful calling your great grandfather a boy?

TheNiceGuy:
Great delusional grandeur.

It's easy for cattle to pass through needle hole than Obi winning 2023 Presidential Election.

How will it happen? grin

City Boy and Golden boy issa goal

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ipobian Obidient, Bloomberg News on 411 on DSTV is my go to channel for business information, followed closely by CNBC on 410, I don’t have time to get into a discuss with political naive bats like yourself.
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by SWATMan: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbo, I bet you don't even know the meaning of illiteracy. You more than likely went to one of the 4th-grade high schools that you call Universities in Nigeria. These are the same kinds of delusional, low IQ, shallow, barely educated fools that were calling Buhari names only to find out that their situation is even worse. Dumb ass fool. Olodos like you probably bribed your way through the useless school that you went to without learning crap but going around claiming “I’m a graduate” without any skill to back it up.

For you information, polls in the US are done scientifically not online. No one in their right mind will take such polls serious for a second.

Spewing rubbish to justify your obvious stupidity. You are nothing but a nitwit. Your entire sermon shows that you lack content. People like you have no dept of history but only rant online like castrated eunuch to exhibit your downgraded manhood. I don't engage nuisances like you in any kind discourse. Yippy Kaye mother. ucker!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian Obidient, Bloomberg News on 411 on DSTV is my go to channel for business information, followed closely by CNBC on 410, I don’t have time to get into a discuss with political naive bats like yourself.
I knew it would end up in insults grin. E mi ni ipobian obidient abi grin? Ko buru. Ipade d'ojo idibo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Answer me, did I mention the economist to you? I respect only 2 bodies, ANAP and Bloomberg. The rest are not reliable. They have predicted Jonathan in 2011, Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively and they got it right
Keep quiet mischievous Miscreant, Bloomberg predicted Atiku to win, until President Buhari & APC showed them what The great Fela coined as government magic.
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep quiet mischievous Miscreant, Bloomberg predicted Atiku to win, until President Buhari & APC showed them what The great Fela coined as government magic.
But I asked you show me, how is that so difficult ?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Buckeyemedia1: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But I asked you show me, how is that so difficult ?
I should show you an event I followed on cable TV, or you think it is everyone that lives on the Internet like you?

Go and pay for compact plus, or premium package on DSTV for Bloomberg news, I don’t think GoTV offers that channel?
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by boldtruthalways: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
If 95% of your voters don't have access to such app, you simply acknowledged you've destroyed the education of your people. What a shameful comment!
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by deji17: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I hear you. But Obi will lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Onuoha1234(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Keyamo that is your dissilution. Why are you people worried about LP and Obi? Judgement will be delivered 2023.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Okeziesg(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm mr oga or whatever shit is ur name.. so its not delusional when they will say..its tinubu that is leading..
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by ImperialYoruba: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

It's easy for cattle to pass through needle hole than Obi winning 2023 Presidential Election.

How will it happen? grin

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Interesting2023: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/bloombergs-poll-on-peter-obi-leading-tinubu-atiku-delusional-keyamo/

This thug called Kenyamota will be so happy if the poll had favor his employer. Just an idiot trying to please his boss, even tho he knows d truth too
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by ATLIEN2027: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
SWATMan:

Spewing rubbish to justify your obvious stupidity. You are nothing but a nitwit. Your entire sermon shows that you lack content. People like you have no dept of history but only rant online like castrated eunuch to exhibit your downgraded manhood. I don't engage nuisances like you in any kind discourse. Yippy Kaye mother. ucker!
Typical shallow empty illogical ranting of brainwash slowpoke.
Imbecility and stupidity must be prevalent in your DNA.
Let's just hope that you don't pass on your incurable disease to unborn generation.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Waste of time responding to such low life worthless scum of mother Earth.
Done responding to this low life miscreant.
Go FVCK yourself.
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by SWATMan: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical shallow empty illogical ranting of brainwash slowpoke.
Imbecility and stupidity must be prevalent in your DNA.
Let's just hope that you don't pass on your incurable disease to unborn generation.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Waste of time responding to such low life worthless scum of mother Earth.
Done responding to this low life miscreant.
Go FVCK yourself.

I know you'd be back. Yippy Kaye mother. ucking asshole!
Scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by skywolf28(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Unfortunately Mr Keyamo is right... Predicting Nigerias election with online polls is purely absurd
Because mostly its the youth who vote in such polls and i assure you 90% of said youths don't have voters card, or won't stay at a polling unit for 7hrs++ just to vote their candidates. whereas the actual voters are not online or do not partake in such polls and they will Infact stay at a polling unit for more than 24hrs if needed just to vote their candidates

See ehn when it comes to matters of Nigerian Elections.. Just have the mindset that for every Internet savvy person who is going to vote for a candidate because of Hype/Internet phenomenon/popularity or online advertised achievement ... There is always 100 people in some remote village who will vote the opposite!!!!!
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Eriokanmi: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
deji17:

I hear you. But Obi will lose.
Says Deji. But the voice of the majority will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by SmartyPants(m): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
grin When the EUI gave it to his sick and invalid principal, Festus Keyamo was all over gushing on it. Now this one is delusional because it does not favour the bad market he is parroting. A whole Bloomberg of international repute? Senior advocate always yarning nonsense.

Doesn't matter. He's right, the methodology is flawed because it only considered users with smartphones, which is about 44% of our population by their own admission.

I mean, if you believe a report that thas any one candidate ahead by as much as 70% then you're not in touch with Nigeria's current reality.
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by adetayo234: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

How will it happen? grin

City boy that is 86 years old. grin

Are you using your brain at all?
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by casppyjay: 3:30am On Sep 29, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/bloombergs-poll-on-peter-obi-leading-tinubu-atiku-delusional-keyamo/
clown nose again ofcourse it’s delusional..when things we don’t expect happens and we are in shock it sometimes appears as though one is delusional or hallucinating..
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by casppyjay: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2022
SmartyPants:

Doesn't matter. He's right, the methodology is flawed because it only considered users with smartphones, which is about 44% of our population by their own admission.

I mean, if you believe a report that thas any one candidate ahead by as much as 70% then you're not in touch with Nigeria's current reality.
yex do u want 100%? If u want 100% assessments of the Nigerian population then u will believe ur senile senators can impregnate ur mum without agbo jedi lol 44% of eligible voters and access to data stats shouldn’t cuz u headache to understand but u chose to be cunningly deceptive..but u will believe 100m votes from Kano and a village in borno 9m votes yet no data or accessibility to the electorates ?
Maybe it’s better Nigerians just wait on the delusional people to come back to reality since like minded people in Nigeria are either tagged as defiance, belligerent or delusional..

Let’s all brace for reality check!
Re: Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional by Cromagnon: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Must this chemical reactant Senior Advocate of Nonesense react to everything?
Is this some sort of fear or what?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamization: Afikpo Igbos Are 80 Percent Muslims / SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.