Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today (59288 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Urpon1987: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
I hope they are married
tongue
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by incandescentena: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
jojothaiv:
You dey mind OP
cheesy
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by teejay29(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Who is he? Celebrity Ko. grin
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by SugarGirl44(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tutor72a:
Vote for PETER OBI

No we won't.
Rest.
Go and start practicing your biafra anthem.
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by sa09011617135(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. Google voice, datingsite, VPN, idcard are here @ cheap price.
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by blackboy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
I hope he has married the babe. If not, Nigerian Army, you know what to do. Hearts should be respected.
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na man him be... abeg free am... Army no be god... they are humans.... yes the rank highest confra..... in d world..
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by locabobo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
�����
Newfoundlove:
Gross indiscipline
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Bigleaf1006: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
On your own. It works well in United States but not in Africa. angrysoldiers are trained to kill,only a few of them train themselves to love. angry
don't say what you don't know, regimented female personnel are the most loyal daughters of everything you can find out there, very committed and respectful, they even sign off their rights as personel when they marry a civilian
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
I thought they punished the girl...

It was another military girl in kwara state camp u talking about. I think this girl in this picture doesn’t encounter any issues cos she was due for marriage unlike the girl in kwara state who just got enlisted and accepted proposal almost immediately.
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Encyclopedia1: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshfish4:
Heeh!!! Is this one news now? !!

Na him post am. He be celeb grin
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by niyi123: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
On your own. It works well in United States but not in Africa. angrysoldiers are trained to kill,only a few of them train themselves to love. angry

Are you saying is better to marry a US female soldier, how do you know, have you engaged one before?
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by manijoe1985: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
who ever God has blessed should also bless me plz my 2 kids are hungry and I just lost my office as a barber
... God bless you as you help me.... 2112623623 UBA Emmanuel Olaolu aderibigbe
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by fortunechy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
My hand OYO is ur name...
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by eedhrisademola(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okay. THANK YOU Oo
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Kaytixy: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
I pity for this one. Babe wey all the ogas for her unit done knack anyhow na him you go carry
Re: Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Lol this guy nah my pardy for kogi state university e get one time like that way we enter problem with some not funny though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members / Bayelsa Corper, James Onuh Shot Dead: A Friend Of Mine / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.