Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48661 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

383 Likes 24 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by bushjeph: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Make i hear say woman load airtime call person.

349 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by olasaad(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Please forgive them smiley na low airtime cause it

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by kelspinall(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2022
girls call when they miss you or when they're bored.as long as there's another nigga around her dude forget it she ain't calling..boss ya message is clear and understanding and i must say that I learnt something.

405 Likes 31 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

I think it's an issue we have with our Nigerian or African ladies...

They natural believe its the man's job to take the wheel of the relationship... and when you stop doing whatever a man does... then the relationship hit the rocks...

I hav noticed everything you said here... tho I dint do mine on purpose... I was so busy with work...and I couldn't do the calling... after a week I realised the lady stop calling too... like automatic end of relationship...

All this things are just mentality... nothing more... they believe its men job to initiate calls and everythung that concerns the relationship at all times... truly not all African ladies are like this... but majority are...

So if you know, you value your relationship... just make sure you carry out your assignment well as a man or be ready to start looking for another babe

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy

Na wa oh..........Las las,the bottom line is that when you're in a relationship as a guyman,you just have to put it in back of your mind that everything will be transactional........No big deal bro...... Imagine how it'd look like if you were in a sick bed..Na so those your bannies for still loose guard you? angry

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by mespusinglez(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.
HE CAN NEVER LOSE ALL THE GIRLS...THE FIRST ONE CALLS AND ALONG THE WAY STOPS CALLING...LUCKY FOR HIM SHE WASN'T THE ONLY OPTION.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2022
mespusinglez:
HE CAN NEVER LOSE ALL THE GIRLS...THE FIRST ONE CALLS AND ALONG THE WAY STOPS CALLING...LUCKY FOR HIM SHE WASN'T THE ONLY OPTION.
You dz boys can't eat your cake and have it. Ko possible!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Foodie1(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2022
If u dey expect Nigerian girls to call or text you with their airtime u dey waste ur time, there are few good ones though, but dem no reach 3% out of 100% cheesy.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by mespusinglez(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

You dz boys can't eat your cake and have it. Ko possible!
AND HE CAN EASILY RECONNECT WITH ALL OF THEM ONCE HE'S BACK,THAT'S IF HE'S STILL INTERESTED TO ROLL WITH THEM...YOU WOMEN ARE LIKE BLUETOOTHS

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Rexymania(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Kpele, examiner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by owiko(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2022
It is what it is. Once the man stops making visible efforts to sustain the relationship, everything goes down.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2022
mespusinglez:
AND HE CAN EASILY RECONNECT WITH ALL OF THEM ONCE HE'S BACK,THAT'S IF HE'S STILL INTERESTED TO ROLL WITH THEM...YOU WOMEN ARE LIKE BLUETOOTHS
very proud boy. Well done. Your reward is coming.

6 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?

For being sensitive, rational and reasonable. Above all for not placing so much value on money.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

For being sensitive, rational and reasonable. Above all for not placing so much value on money.
Isoryt..
Honor should be given to whom it is due..
But only if she was aware of her rivals

10 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I think it's an issue we have with our Nigerian or African ladies...

They natural believe its the man's job to take the wheel of the relationship... and when you stop doing whatever a man does... then the relationship hit the rocks...

I hav noticed everything you said here... tho I dint do mine on purpose... I was so busy with work...and I couldn't do the calling... after a week I realised the lady stop calling too... like automatic end of relationship...

All this things are just mentality... nothing more... they believe its men job to initiate calls and everythung that concerns the relationship at all times... truly not all African ladies are like this... but majority are...

So if you know, you value your relationship... just make sure you carry out your assignment well as a man or be ready to start looking for another babe

it is a man's job to take the wheel of the relationship and direct where the relationship is going to

the only time when you can opt out of a relationship is if she is not reciprocating

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
forget that thing...woman wey like you go call you oooo....I dey experience ham nau....she go dey call you dey ask if you don chop or not, dey do you like say u be her son....I dey tell you....the ones wey no like you, no go send you if you no call them again ....

true talk.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Girls of nowadays no dey miss person ooo..if you don't call they won't call u.. undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Robertgreene1(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Interesting...
But what exactly re u rewarding that "only one that remembered u" for?..
For remembering u like u remembered her or what?...or aren't friends talkmore of lovers meant to remember each other or aren't you worth remembering?
Which one exactly?
Cus I'm not getting it...

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

Nice one bro, out of our female friends that we've indicated interest in, this test is a very solid one.

I for one, will never date a lady that hasn't reciprocated genuine interest after I've done my due diligence.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Angrygoat: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
I only get bothered if we never fuc k. If I don fuc k u pass 500 times,if u like call me or not,jump infront of my car,I go clear you troway
Bich

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by eedhrisademola(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
For respecting herself?

Chai! OVERLOAD O.. IF U SEE ONOME, TEL AM SAY SHE BE D 1N O.....
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by eedhrisademola(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
very proud boy. Well done. Your reward is coming.
Ehen ehen.. SHE DON SPEAK!
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Oturatetuala(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
I hail Op you na minister of g
Women affairs and relationship.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
I still remembered that year in school. I am the ladies man kind of guy in school and I wasn't proud of it, I grew up like that. After I met a coursemate who became my friend, a fellowship comrade, he advised me to get a girlfriend and stop playing around with girls.

I met this girl, everything was going nice and sweet and I started calling her everyday, we often see and all that. It was a topic like this thread that came up with my girls. I decided to join the challenge but I didn't put mind, but I was doing plenty rehearsals ( Theatre Arts student) so I couldn't call this girl, a girl I called everyday for some months didn't see my call for one week and she didn't call back.

I met my fellowship comrade and told him that relationship is not meant for me. When I have girls around me, they call me and even want to visit, but one girlfriend won't value the relationship.

Relationship is not meant for me and since then, I pushed relationship behind me.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Faber(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na their way, but normally women are naturally stingy, they don't call you, except they're in need

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ed12(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
the attention you give a woman in relationship is her power over you. minimize it and truly know the woman who is interested in you.
Most of op babes are damaged women who have probably have tons of body count and have been in too many failed relationships. so they dont care about you(men) anymore, they are only loyal to their emotions.....

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Omo... This is loud. Some ladies are trying oo.how they cope with someone they don't like?
I mean someone who calls daily didn't call for one day. Simple courtesy (not love) demands you call to Know if all is well.
Demigod22:
I still remembered that year in school. I am the ladies man kind of guy in school and I wasn't proud of it, I grew up like that. After I met a coursemate who became my friend, a fellowship comrade, he advised me to get a girlfriend and stop playing around with girls.

I met this girl, everything was going nice and sweet and I started calling her everyday, we often see and all that. It was a topic like this thread that came up with my girls. I decided to join the challenge but I didn't put mind, but I was doing plenty rehearsals ( Theatre Arts student) so I couldn't call this girl, a girl I called everyday for some months didn't see my call for one week and she didn't call back.

I met my fellowship comrade and told him that relationship is not meant for me. When I have girls around me, they call me and even want to visit, but one girlfriend won't value the relationship.

Relationship is not meant for me and since then, I pushed relationship behind me.

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.