Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi (1168 Views)

Atiku And I Have No Ideological Differences, Says Peter Obi / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by iwaeda: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi said their ideologies and beliefs are not different.

Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party has said there is no difference between him and his counterpart in the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

When asked about the difference between him and Atiku during an interview on Arise TV Prime Time on Wednesday, monitored by SaharaReporters, especially as they both belonged to the PDP before Obi’s recent defection to the Labour Party, the latter said there was none.

Obi was also former Vice President Atiku’s running mate in the 2019 presidential election, which was won by the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Obi said their ideologies and beliefs are not different, adding that Nigerians are left to choose who they trust most out of the candidates contesting the 2023 presidential election.

“I have said it before, there is no different ideology between all of us who are running. Our politics has not matured (to a point) where we have different ideologies, beliefs and everything.

“We are at a what you can call developmental level. So, there is not much difference. What we are competing today or what Nigerians think is the choice before them now is of all these people promising the same thing, who can we trust? So, what we are selling now is trust. What we are selling now is character,” he said.

And when Peter Obi was asked if he did not trust Atiku when he was his running mate, he said, “I did.”

He, however, added that that was in the past and he would not like to dwell on the past.

“That was yesterday, the past. So, for me, the past is gone. We are dealing with the future. Things have gotten worse. And at this stage, I think we can solve the problem. I don’t want to go into the past,” he said. 

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/29/2023-elections-there-no-ideological-difference-between-pdps-atiku-and-i-says-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by CilicMarin: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2022
We are all aware. We are just pitying the unitiatiated following IPOB supporters of yours.

PDP lite- grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Dangrace01: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2022
I watched the interview.

Arise tv interview yesterday

In all things vote Peter Obi for president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Exactly

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2022
PO is right. All the contenders are promising heaven and earth.

Atiku is promising heaven and earth
Emilokan even tho he is dodging live interviews, he is also promising heaven and earth, just the same way Pmb promised.
Peter is also speaking.
The question is who do you trust? Who can you hold accountable?
Peter obi-Datti ahmed are the people that feel what we feel. They are the best among the rest.

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Chinonye2022(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Obidents over to u won't u insult Obi for saying the truth If ur Obi calls Atiku his leader case closed

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Obidents over to u won't u insult Obi for saying the truth If ur Obi calls Atiku his leader case closed
Madam try to be intelligent. Try to read through the interview. The heading is different from what he said. He didn't just talk about Atiku. He spoke on all contestants having same ideology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by pacesetting: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2022
If you still misunderstand what he is saying, it's your problem and nobody's fault.

In plain English, he said the ideology is the same because the parties will be presenting similar manifestos on development.

But the main thing is who can be trusted to deliver on that manifesto to Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Bro you didn't disappoint. Agbadorians do not read before they type. grin
CilicMarin:
We are all aware. We are just pitying the unitiatiated following IPOB supporters of yours.

PDP lite- grin grin
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by lhordspy: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by CaptainAyub: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117103614][/quote]

This una work hard ooo.
To de spread lori iro from Monday to Sunday, moring till morning

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Trinitycian: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi na photocopy. Atiku original. Nigerians have a choice to either vote photocopy candidate or the original candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Moh247: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi one of the major importers want to change Nigeria to production country , Atiku with links to generator importation and the man that sold off Power company through his phony privatisation wants to change power sector
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2022
CilicMarin:

PDP lite- grin grin

I would love you to tell me what Tinubu's ideologies and beliefs systems are, as separate from the rest of the politics everybody else in the nation plays.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Xbobtage: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2022
He didnt say that. I watched the interview.
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:

He did not call Atiku his leader. Watch the interview and stop being an unlettered human being.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
Obi one of the major importers want to change Nigeria to production country , Atiku with links to generator importation and the man that sold off Power company through his phony privatisation wants to change power sector

So producing countries of the world NEVER or never ever have to import goods? Abi what is your logic here?

Are nations not blessed with different natural resources, hence the reason for trading and exchanging of goods?

Abi you expect us to be an 100% percent producing country with zero imports under Obi as a president?

You do not see any sense in us raising our exports (through local production) significantly to matching or even exceeding how much we import?

It's all that black and white to you in your head abi? grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So producing countries of the world NEVER or never ever have to import goods? Abi what is your logic here?

Are nations not blessed with different natural resources, hence the reason for trading and exchanging of goods?

Abi you expect us to be an 100% percent producing country with zero imports under Obi as a president?

You do not see any sense in us raising our exports (through local production) significantly to matching or even exceeding how much we import?

It's all that black and white to you in your head abi? grin

Erisco foods is owned by an Ibo man like Obi he makes tomatoe paste, Dangote a Northerner makes tomatoe paste

Peter Obi imports Heinz tomato products

Same with Amarula

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
Erisco foods is owned by an Ibo man like Obi he makes tomatoe paste, Dangote a Northerner makes tomatoe paste

Peter Obi imports Heinz tomato products

Same with Amarula

I asked you some questions, Oga, sir. Am I disputing that Obi import goods? grin grin

Ohhhh... you want us to argue about him not patronising local products?

Have you forgotten that he bought Innoson cars for his government officials, etc., LMAO?

The rice mill he supported in Kano nko?

For every local product Obi does not sell or support that you can point to, there are 20 other indigenous brands he helped started off and patronised that I can show you. He also gave 1 million naira to some first class graduates (as opposed to the rest giving 10,000k; 100,000k- and mind you, back then before the high cost of things now, One Million Naira was BIG). Do you know how that money that set some of them up for life and aided in their productivity and contributions to the economy?

Talk another thing and address my valid questions to you, please, lol.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
APC that said 216 naira to a dollar is not okay gave us Buhari to change it to 710 naira.

Is 710 naira to a dollar okay?

May God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:

Adekunle don open account with Igbo name.

In all your getting, get understanding.

The summary of what Obi said is that all candidates are promising good things. And it's only trust that will make a difference.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Stop crying it's too early
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He did not call Atiku his leader. Watch the interview and stop being an unlettered human being.
No, Abubakar Atiku is his political Zeus.

1 Share

Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Corridon: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Fake news.
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by techWriter3: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
I listened the reporter
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Adekunle don open account with Igbo name.

In all your getting, get understanding.

The summary of what Obi said is that all candidates are promising good things. And it's only trust that will make a difference.
Ok we should trust someone that till date, has not said why he ran away from APGA that made him a 2 term Governor to pdp where he became a presidential vice candidate, the same person has not told us his reason for running away from Pdp to the Labor party? That man is looking for mumus to play political musical chair with?
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by iwaeda: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2022
It means Atiku good to go angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok we should trust someone that till date, has not said why he ran away from APGA that made him a 2 term Governor to pdp where he became a presidential vice candidate, the same person has not told us his reason for running away from Pdp to the Labor party? That man is looking for mumus to play political musical chair with?

Not everyone must trust Peter Obi. You are free to vote for your choice.

Next!!
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Not everyone must trust Peter Obi. You are free to vote for your choice.

Next!!
I will never waste my suffrage voting for any of these Criminals.

The irony which puzzles me the most is that most oblivious followers are not in tune to the fact that a tree does not make a forest, Obi will not do anything different if he wins, more so, it is practicably impossible for him to even win in the first instance.
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I will never waste my suffrage voting for any of these Criminals.

The irony which puzzles me the most is that most oblivious followers are not in tune to the fact that a tree does not make a forest, Obi will not do anything different if he wins, more so, it is practicably impossible for him to even win in the first instance.

We don hear you. Let's have a country with NO PRESIDENT.

Rest!!
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by iwaeda: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mynd44 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Ideological Difference Between PDP’S Atiku And I, Says Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Massiveglory:

Madam try to be intelligent. Try to read through the interview. The heading is different from what he said. He didn't just talk about Atiku. He spoke on all contestants having same ideology.

So if it's obi we should apy reason but if atiku or Tinubu takes u will refuse apply sense and understand what is meant.. U no serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? / Afenifere General Secretary Has A Message For "Emilokan in Akure / Politicians Are Seriously Planing To Set Mr Maccaroni Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.