Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerians Are Really Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Really Suffering (427 Views)

Nigerians Are Really Suffering...what Can We Do? / Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / A Wealth Of Sorrow: Why Nigeria’s Abundant Oil Reserves Are Really A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Really Suffering by N3TRAL: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Airplane tickets are outrageous in this country. It's more painful when the major cause of the exorbitant rates is aviation fuel and Nigeria is a big oil producer.

If you're traveling with your spouse and three kids you'll pay approximately 1,000,000 naira (including return tickets) for local flights.

You can't even use the highways because if those boys hold you, you'll pay at least 10 times the amount of airplane tickets as ransom grin

The country keeps getting worse everyday.

For someone like me who has no challenge with tertiary education, hunger and starvation, access to basic healthcare or employment, I walk the streets of this country and frustration is written right there in most faces. Though I feel I've had it a bit easy in life, I always return home sad because of the millions of impoverished families in this country.

Hundreds of thousands who can't feed their children or pay for the pre-natal/ natal charges of their wives.

Nigerians are really suffering. Africans in general are really suffering.

What's the way forward as a country and a race?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by rammiculate: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
No lies
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by N3TRAL: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
During your leisure, you scroll down TikTok or explore reels on Instagram to stay current.

You see lovely videos of Caucasians in lovely and attractive spaces. Suddenly, a video of a dirty and deplorably environment pops up on your social media feed. It's always a long queue of African children waiting to a served a spoon of a poorly nutritious lunch prepared in the most unhygienic conditions.

I don't know if they purposely make those videos to beg for donations or they're real. However, I know that one cannot get hundreds of non-fictional actors to participate in those clips in a society where starvation isn't a big issue.
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
N3TRAL:
Airplane tickets are outrageous in this country. It's more painful when the major cause of the exorbitant rates is aviation fuel and Nigeria is a big oil producer.

If you're traveling with your spouse and three kids you'll pay approximately 1,000,000 naira (including return tickets) for local flights.

You can't even use the highways because if those boys hold you, you'll pay at least 10 times the amount of airplane tickets as ransom grin

For someone like me who has no challenge with tertiary education, hunger and starvation, access to basic healthcare or employment, I walk the streets of this country and frustration is written right there in most faces. Though I feel I've had it a bit easy in life, I always return home sad because of the millions of impoverished families in this country.

Hundreds of thousands who can't feed their children or pay for the pre-natal/ natal charges of their wives.

Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with the government but the illiteracy and stupidity of the Nigerian citizen. The average Nigerian we go and vote for an illiterate or a criminal next thing they want development they want to move forward. All over the world Nigerians would for criminals to destroy their future from America Europe and Africa only think Nigerians to vote for their own Nigerian criminal to destroy their future. You cannot blame the government of Nigeria the people are illiterate in Nigerian we're on our way to Europe through the Sahara Desert through the Mediterranean and middle you get to Europe he start supporting the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for him. Used in Nigerian refugees in Europe America and Canada will be lifting of Nigerian flag when do tell them go back to Nigeria they run away or throw themselves under the vehicle. The problem of Nigerians have nothing to do with the government but the stupidity and illiteracy of the. Average Nigeria we kick a industry out of the country 2 months later he wants his children to go and work for that industry in another country that is a illiteracy. Any country Nigerians will vote for their own criminal and the idiot will destroy them.

Illiteracy is Nigeria's problem not bad government. You can vote for 1 million President in Nigeria will be the same thing because the people who only follow an idiot. I want Nigerian people are the only ones which run to another country once they get there they want to vote for the idiot which could do nothing for them in Nigeria we are illiterate...
Any country in the world Nigerians with destroy themselves because of one idiot I have seen it in UK I have seen it in Sweden Denmark Norway I have seen it in 60 African countries I have seen it in America and Canada the average Nigerian because they want to vote for an idiot they will destroy themselves and the idiot will destroy them. Illiteracy is worse than HIV
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by N3TRAL: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
What do you think we're not doing right?
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by N3TRAL: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with the government but the illiteracy and stupidity of the Nigerian citizen. The average Nigerian we go and vote for an illiterate or a criminal next thing they want development they want to move forward. All over the world Nigerians would for criminals to destroy their future from America Europe and Africa only think Nigerians to vote for their own Nigerian criminal to destroy their future. You cannot blame the government of Nigeria the people are illiterate in Nigerian we're on our way to Europe through the Sahara Desert through the Mediterranean and middle you get to Europe he start supporting the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for him. Used in Nigerian refugees in Europe America and Canada will be lifting of Nigerian flag when do tell them go back to Nigeria they run away or throw themselves under the vehicle. The problem of Nigerians have nothing to do with the government but the stupidity and illiteracy of the. Average Nigeria we kick a industry out of the country 2 months later he wants his children to go and wait for that industry in another country that is a illiteracy. Any country Nigerians will vote for their own Indian and the idiot will destroy them.

Illiteracy is Nigeria's problem not bad government. You can vote for 1 million President in Nigeria will be the same thing because the people who only follow an idiot. I want Nigerian people are the only ones which run to another country once they get there they want to vote for the idiot which could do nothing for them in Nigeria we are illiterate...
Any country in the world Nigerians with destroy themselves because of one idiot I have seen it in UK I have seen it in Sweden Denmark Norway I have seen it in 60 African countries I have seen it in America and Canada the average Nigerian because they want to vote for an idiot they will destroy themselves and the idiot will destroy them. Illiteracy is worse than HIV

Summary:

Your opinion is that the leaders of a country, especially in a democratic arrangement, reflect most of the country.

You also believe that lack of proper investment in human capital development has resulted in decrease in the number of private citizens who are sound enough to change the country, thus, the blame should be distributed evenly between the Nigerian government and Nigerian citizens.

Thank you very much for contributing.
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
N3TRAL:
What do you think we're not doing right?
[b]
I have said it from day one it has nothing to do with the government Nigerians want it is time to put all over the world I have been to more than take it to country in this world Nigerian we only follow a criminal. All over the world Nigerians are Laid by criminals and idiots. Nigeria will run to another man's land as a refugee as mediately they get there they want to vote for themselves the idiot which did nothing for them in Nigeria they now want to vote for him abroad or in another man's land a problem is not government the problem is our people are illiterate educated illiterate. Who have you seen in this world only thing they can do both for idiots to destroy their destiny. It has nothing to do with our government it has nothing to do with her leadership what you reap is what you sow. Look at Europe and North America Nigerians went there and started supporting criminals who do you blame bihari how do you blame Nigerian government how do you blame Nigerian leaders. It is inside the blood of a Nigerian to follow an idiot or somebody which can do nothing those are the only people Nigerians report they're the only people which they will follow anybody which can build a country developing countries Nigerians will fight and follow a piece of shit.
[/b]
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by N3TRAL: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[b]
I have said it from day one it has nothing to do with the government Nigerians want it is time to put all over the world I have been to more than take it to country in this world Nigerian we only follow a criminal. All over the world Nigerians are Laid by criminals and idiots. Nigeria will run to another man's land as a refugee as mediately they get there they want to vote for themselves the idiot which did nothing for them in Nigeria they now want to vote for him abroad or in another man's land a problem is not government the problem is our people are illiterate educated illiterate. Who have you seen in this world only thing they can do both for idiots to destroy their destiny. It has nothing to do with our government it has nothing to do with her leadership what you reap is what you sow. Look at Europe and North America Nigerians went there and started supporting criminals who do you blame bihari how do you blame Nigerian government how do you blame Nigerian leaders. It is inside the blood of a Nigerian to follow an idiot or somebody which can do nothing those are the only people Nigerians report they're the only people which they will follow anybody which can build a country developing countries Nigerians will fight and follow a piece of shit.
[/b]

Summary:

You believe that our problem is also foundational. It's fundamental and deeply rooted in our value system.

Put differently, you can take a Nigerian out of Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerian out of him.

How do you think we can correct these abnormalities in the Nigerian system built by Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
N3TRAL:

Summary:

Your opinion is that the leaders of a country, especially in a democratic arrangement, reflect most of the country.

You also believe that lack of proper investment in human capital development has resulted in decrease in the number of private citizens who are sound enough to change the country, thus, the blame be distributed evenly between the Nigerian government and Nigerian citizens.

Thank you very much for contributing.

The Blame Is Not on the leaders the blame is hundred percent on the Citizens. It has nothing to do with citizens all over the world that about 80% of Nigerians what it is time to vote they vote for an idiot the next day they start running away from the place in which vote. Let me explain to you I have been to 16 countries in Africa and I have to tell you the reality of the situation every country which has visited as a Nigerian Nigerian only vote for people which can destroy their feature to leave them. What are people go and vote they are illiterate the word for idiot not only in Africa I have seen this in Europe and America. Look at Nigerian community in urine look at Nigerian community in America Nigerian community in London and Canada what progress has been made nothing. All Nigerians do Hindus countries word for idiot to destroy their feature how do you blame the government the problem with Nigerian is they don't want to move forward they are happy suffering and very happy. Any day any place any time in Nigeria will follow an illiterate or a criminal to lead him. We have three senators in America what use are we making out of it Nigeria import 50% of the gas from America countries Nigerians in America are illiterate they were campaigning for idiot which could do nothing for them. Ghana Kenya South Africa does not even have one political representative in America but they export more products to America we import products we are illiterate all over the body

4 years ago Nigerians in America are 1 number African in employment .Nigerians in America 1 number African in managers employed Nigerians in America number 2 African in income. Today Nigerians in America and number nine African in employment Nigerians in America and number six Africans in managers employed Nigerians in America and number 12 African in income what went wrong after we voted for three Nigerian senators in America to destroy our future we are illiterate and educated illiterate. Who have you seen run away to a developed country has immediately they get there they start campaigning for the idiots which have destroyed them in Nigeria to destroy them again in America. Doing the same thing and wanting a different result that is the problem. Independence the problem of this nation has never been the government but the people are illiterate anybody which can build a country anybody which can develop a country Nigerians will fight and follow an idiot .birds of the same feather flock together
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
N3TRAL:

Summary:

You believe that our problem is also foundational. It's fundamental and deeply rooted in our value system.

Put differently, you can take a Nigerian out of Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerian out of him.

How do you think we can correct these abnormalities in the Nigerian system built by Nigerians?

It is impossible and it is to Lake the literacy of the people is just at another level and make it a matter when when you have an educated illiterate you get a country like Nigeria or Nigerian. People which only know how to destroy. Look at the amount of countries which have banned Nigerians from entering the country look at the amount of countries which are putting visa restrictions on Nigerians. Are people we only follow an idiot which can do nothing I have seen this in Sweden and Norway when Nigerian professor would be telling you this person can do nothing for us but we have to vote for him we have to support him he's one of us, next thing 2100 is a clapping for the man is sweetie
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by yemmit90: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with the government but the illiteracy and stupidity of the Nigerian citizen. The average Nigerian we go and vote for an illiterate or a criminal next thing they want development they want to move forward. All over the world Nigerians would for criminals to destroy their future from America Europe and Africa only think Nigerians to vote for their own Nigerian criminal to destroy their future. You cannot blame the government of Nigeria the people are illiterate in Nigerian we're on our way to Europe through the Sahara Desert through the Mediterranean and middle you get to Europe he start supporting the idiot in Nigeria which could do nothing for him. Used in Nigerian refugees in Europe America and Canada will be lifting of Nigerian flag when do tell them go back to Nigeria they run away or throw themselves under the vehicle. The problem of Nigerians have nothing to do with the government but the stupidity and illiteracy of the. Average Nigeria we kick a industry out of the country 2 months later he wants his children to go and work for that industry in another country that is a illiteracy. Any country Nigerians will vote for their own criminal and the idiot will destroy them.

Talk is cheap, are you good yourself? Would you be different if you get there?

See, jealousy, hatred, domination, greediness, lack of empathy towards others, selfishness, and whatever evils you can think of were fully inherent in African culture and tradition, there is little this generation can do about it.

Leaders emanated from society, and are truly reflection of it.

I was talking with a sister few days ago, during our discussion, she said one of her white co- worker over there who has decided not to have a child pays 50% of her income to charity. How many blacks especially Nigerians can do this to her close relatives, not to talk about charity.

If this kind of person become a leader with more resources, how do you think she will manage those under her?
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
yemmit90:

See, jealousy, hatred, domination, greediness, lack of empathy towards others, selfishness, and whatever evils you can think of were fully inherent in African culture and tradition, there is little this generation can do about it.

I was talking with a sister few days ago, during our discussion, she said one of her white co- worker over there who has decided not to have a child pays 50% of her income to charity. How many blacks especially Nigerians can do this to her close relatives, not to talk about charity.

If this kind of person become a leader with more resources, how do you think she will manage those under her?

But some Africans we go to developed countries and vote for those people to lead them but on the other hand are people go to developed countries and vote for the same idiot to destroy their future birds of the same feather flock together. Not all Africans are bad but in Nigeria skate the amount of bad ones outnumber the good ones by a wide margin when you have a professor from Nigeria in a Swedish University Kelly Nigerian community it does not matter if this person can do something for us he is one of us let's vote for him what do you expect. Please show me all the African countries where their citizens go abroad and start campaigning start protesting for criminals to lead them. Which characteristics is only found in Nigerian people would run to a developed country then they start supporting the person which could do nothing for them in Nigeria.

Not all African countries are the same and Nigeria is 17 in Africa economically. Most African countries are moving faster than Nigeria in development. Right now there are some African countries which the Citizens really want to develop. But in our situation the people are happy waiting for somebody which will drag them down into the mud.

Imagine somebody destroyed your future you run away to another man's land you start voting for that thing person and his children show me which other African does that except for Nigerian. The idiot which could not give them electricity in Nigeria they start complaining for him in UK they start holding posters for him. The truth of the matter not all Africans are the same but our condition is the west in Africa

Let's go back in history and you can see how stupid we are who stopped the fulani colonization of Southern Nigeria and the slave trade it was the British what did the stupid people of Southern Nigeria do Southwest and Southeast they started fighting for independence so that the fulanis can colonize them again can't you see we are illiterate which believe are educated there is nobody in Africa which his brain is like that except for Nigerians. Any idiot and people will run and join and the more you do nothing the more the vote for you
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Sir I was banned by antispam bots. I'm a Lawyer of 10 years, a graduate of about 15
. I am 35, I also have an ACCA CERTIFICATE in International Financial Reporting. I have made efforts in life and even right now going through so much. I was admitted in the Teaching hospital for too decay that turned to facial abscess and dead tissues for 3 months in 2020. It was almost fatal. I was in theatre surgery for at least 4 hours and I survived. Nowhere to go ,no family to support and I spent way too much ,lost the few stuffs I manage to accumulate. I still need a single room office,i am at a crossroad. No way i could make money except I slowly and steadily get back to my feet. Nothing is working ,and I am even having little scare with one of my teeth again. I'm depressed and don't have a way our of this miseries....

I have a laptop. I need an office, a single room but it cost about 100k to get. Furniture and Signboard. I could have a footing there, I'm confident. I don't just have anyone ,nuclear or extended family or relations that could do that for me. Each passing day I lose my clientele base and survival is hard, few debts . I'm agonising because surviving through everyday is gruelling. I'm actually fed up. Everyone expect me to be solvent because of my profession but I am not in Lagos and there are just few people that would believe my plight.
Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

Spot on bro. I feel the same way too exactly. Yet we must coldly and dispassionately identify the problem and then unanimously move to gain solutions.

The problem of our nation is the 'one Nigeria' scam with over-concentration of power in the centre that is then grossly abused to the extent it can never reach let alone impact the lives of most ordinary Nigerians.

Let us all unitedly and uncompromisingly demand regional governance. When we lead ourselves it will be easy to know and hold leaders accountable quickly and directly.

Re: Nigerians Are Really Suffering by Achilles881: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
yemmit90:

Well, it's a hopeless situation actually, I don't know how we are going to do it, but if we can be lucky to vote in a reasonably honest politician, don't know whether that's possible, but if we CAN, then Nigeria can be saved, but I really don't think it can be done, because Nigerians are the only people that I have ever seen on Earth, always eager and mightily determined to vote in criminals, don't know how they arrived at such circumstance, but it's really amazing how Nigerians determinedly follow criminal politicians and then start running away from their country when the criminal starts operation, the surprising thing is that if you ask them if they knew before hand of the ciminality of that politician, they'll tell you, yes,
So why them did they vote for criminal?
They'll say, he bribed us.
So why are you complaining ?
We thought he'll change.
How?
Nigerians undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Colourful Peter Obi Match / Breaking News!! October 1st Oduduwa Republic Rally In New York. Photos. / Pdp Should Issue A Disclaimer Against Reno Omokri- Olisa Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.