Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Relationship Issues: Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues: Your Advice (600 Views)

I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Blu03's Relationship Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues: Your Advice by drfasam(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Relationship issues

I am having serious relationship issues with my fiancee at the moment to the point that she blocked me from calling her line and on WhatsApp.

This issue started when I politely asked her to borrow me money to sort myself for the weekend (Is not that I don't have the money) sometimes around mid-July. She read my message on WhatsApp and then ignore it. I decided to call her on phone and asked her about the money.

She told me that she don't have any money on her. I then asked her to borrow me from the money I sent to her in respect of the wedding preparation. This Lady told me that she had already used the money for the intended purpose. I asked her why she didn't tell me before buying those items. She said that it's not everything she'll do and told me. I said okay.

She then hung up on me and blocked me on WhatsApp and blacklisted my number from calling her.

I tried calling her line (by dialing #31#Number) and she refused to pick up. I kept doing it for more than a week and then stop. After like a month she did not hear from me (dialing her number), she decided to call to inform me officially that all wedding plans and preparations have been canceled. I said okay and she ended the call.

My response did not go well with her, she decided to tell her mother what was happening. The mother call me and I explained everything. The mother tried to persuade me to drop the issue but I told her that I'm just respecting her daughter's wish.

To cut the long story short, the family has been trying to meditate between us but I told them that I'm just respecting their daughter's wish. So, the problem is not from me.

I've sent my fiancee messages to refund back the money I sent for the wedding preparation and I've counted my losses and moved on.

Please, I need your kind advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Kingozymandias(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Here is my advise.

Take your personal life off the internet. Stop asking advise from total strangers on the internet. Go to an aunt uncle sister brother cousin friend neighbor acquaintance colleague mentor life coach, etc

Anything else is better than this. Learn to speak to people in real life around you. The fact I am exposed and speak well doesn't make me wise. So why would you listen to advise from total strangers on the internet when you have physical living breathing people in your vicinity whom you can talk to?

Bye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
you did no wrong in all this issue, and now you need to be honest with us about what you want. if you want to get rid of her and her foul attitude, do it,.... and if you want to squash things then do it and accept her back.

...but know in the back of your head that this is something that can happen again, and again and again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by drfasam(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Here is my advise.

Take your personal life off the internet. Stop asking advise from total strangers on the internet. Go to an aunt uncle sister brother cousin friend neighbor acquaintance colleague mentor life coach, setc

Anything else is better than this. Learn to speak to people in real. The fact I am exposed and speak well doesn't make me wise. So why would you listen to advise from total strangers on the internet when you have physical living breathing people in your vicinity whom you can talk to?

Bye

Thank you so much for your response. I hid this issue from my family members. I only informed the Pastor who's in charge of our marriage counseling and he told me to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Christiansimon: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
i hate to make choices for people,bro just follow your mind oh.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by drfasam(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you did no wrong in all this issue, and now you need to be honest with us about what you want. if you want to get rid of her and her foul attitude, do it,.... and if you want to squash things then do it and accept her back.

...but know in the back of your head that this is something that can happen again, and again and again!

I really appreciate you �
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
drfasam:
I really appreciate you �

i would be careful about someone who A) couldnt come to you when she realised that "she" was wrong and/or B) seemed to care less about what you were going through and completely dismissed and ignored you, while you were going through life issues.

you definitely are owed a big apology from this woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Godada(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2022

Here is the thing: you have uncovered a red flag.

I don't care how long you have been dating this lady but she won't do as a wife material.

A lady who suddenly refused to bail you out when you are in need will repeat such attitude over and over again.

There is no need to mediate or hide behind her request. That's pointless.

Show your mettle as a man and own it. Kick her ass out.

Here are my reasons:

She is stubborn.

She lacks respect and has no control.

She decides to cut you off for your own money.

She decides to seize the money meant for wedding preparation and tells you point blank that she owes no explanations whatsoever then she blocks you.

She then calls you to inform you that the wedding is off. What gives her that impetus. Who is giving her such advice? Or did she come up with that herself.

I don't get that.

After such rubbish, she wants you to beg her after she made a mess.

Then she wants to force your hand by involving family members.

Guy run o!

How can you rely on such a person if you can into problem..... ?

A woman who cannot own up to her bullshìt is no worth it.

If you marry her, you gonna get more of this.

Fūck love, marriage is an institution not some fair tale lovey dovey puppy love.
Let me point this out to you.

Marriage is bliss if your heart beats as one as your spouse.

If you meet a selfish person as one.

You are better of with a baby mama.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Ekejoestar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
O ti tun zeh, vawulence ti de

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Kingozymandias(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
drfasam:

Thank you so much for your response. I hid this issue from my family members. I only informed the Pastor who's in charge of our marriage counseling and he told me to be very careful.

Then why did you bring this here ? undecided
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by marlow1962(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
That’s good.
Collect the one wer u see (money) and japa..
These are signs, be careful.
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by purehustle101(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
life is too short to be involve in these kind of drama. Run from evil while you still can. Alot of men don't know that there are women with zero drama, just take your time and find that special one.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Nemesis0147(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
See red flags like North Korea military parade grin
Abort mission....she thinks she is doing you a favor by getting married to you or what?

Let her refund you the money that is if she hasn’t used it for something else.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Veezy4u(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Just the way some people have rightly said, it's bad to be involved in people's relationships cos if it ends up working well you'll look like d devil, and if it spoils you'll look like a destroyer. However it is good to share but I don't support it online cos not everyone is matured enough (no insults meant). My advice is communication is very important better a broken relationship than a broken marriage

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by drfasam(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
purehustle101:
life is too short to be involve in these kind of drama. Run from evil while you still can. Alot of men don't know that there are women with zero drama, just take your time and find that special one.

Thank you so much
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by drfasam(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
See red flags like North Korea military parade grin
Abort mission....she thinks she is doing you a favor by getting married to you or what?

Let her refund you the money that is if she hasn’t used it for something else.

Thank you Bro
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Veezy4u(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
That last paragraph sweet megrin Say no to piecesgrin This thing hurts ehhh whenever any girl is feeling as though she's doing the guy a favour. In this kind of situation vawulence is the way to go Obidientlycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Ed12(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
You never put two legs inside river, crocodile don dey draw am grin grin

That girl don believe say she is doing you alot of good wanting to marry you. You are simping and not want to simp at the same time which translate to coward..

Will her type be submissive??

King!! That's a red flag

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by StPete: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
A bloody red flag with blood dripping from it

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Savedday: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
The call was meant to manipulate you but, u didn't fall for it.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

You have just invested in bria-bria bank. Count your loss and move on.

9ja girls are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by Shadysen: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
guy flee
Re: Relationship Issues: Your Advice by pansophist(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
How some men recruit a devil and call her fiance still shocks me. Even if this incident didn't happen, then how did you evaluate her character before you gave her the title of fiance, and made preparations for marriage? Just as women are very selective of who nack their honeypot, you as a man must be very careful about who you call a wife, because men pay the heaviest price in marriage, not women, but men.

Like other posters said, let her go. See, I have been loved by women, and I can tell you for sure that a woman that has your best interest in her heart will not dismiss you when you are having problems, that's too much. If you can not count on her, then who else would you count on? and for her to block you, then call weeks later saying the wedding plans have been canceled, this is three much. Leave her, count your loss and move on.

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.. / Come Take A Ride To My Exclusive P&ssy” — Busty Nigerian Model, Says With Stunni / What Are Your Body Counts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.