Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Please!!! Finger Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please!!! Finger Me (355 Views)

Finger Me!!! / ! My UNCLE Always FINGER Me. / “video” I Felt Their Was Papper In Your Hand When I Allow You To Finger Me; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! Finger Me by olowoyo648: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
I’ve always been a sucker for a man in glasses. There’s a kind of intellectual, dominant tone about them. Not angry-dominant, or strict, just casually… in control. A guy wearing glasses makes me feel young and naughty—as ready for a gentle telling-off as I am for a casual spanking. The same thing can be said of tiny, frilly pyjama shorts if I’m honest. I like wearing them because they put me in this mood: that of a naughty little tearaway, ready to be tamed.

But the beauty of glasses is that when you take them off, the studious and professorial demeanour suddenly disappears, and the wearer becomes vulnerable. Taking off the shorts can switch things up too. No longer the girlish ingenue, suddenly a grown, powerful woman. If I can be said to have a kink, it’s this: the mix. The turnaround. The moment when the tables turn.

This morning provides the perfect opportunity for switchy sex. I’m lounging on the bed in these little frilly shorts, with Sylvan looking over the rim of his glasses at the way my smooth, long legs almost gleam in the morning sunshine. As soon as I get that shiver of longing I just think… yes. Right now. This is the kind of moment that cries out for this kind of play.

He kisses me, deep and long, while spoon read more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Female Instagram Influencer Is Exposed In Freaky Viral Nude / This Sugar Mommy Is Giving Us Plenty Sweet Vibes / When Indian Billionaire Ratanji Tata Was Asked By The Radio Presenter In A Telep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.