Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Body Count Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Body Count Matters (512 Views)

Does Body-count Matters ?? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Body Count Matters by Sarcastic101: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
The issue of body count is something that is very important for a lot of people when it comes to choosing a partner, however a lot of people like to think that this shouldn't bother anyone,the think that such thought should be outdated,most of these people are not religious or traditional therefore the reasons I'd be giving would be void of religious concerns or popular societal values.this post is directed to these modern people who aren't affiliated with thoughts that hinders sexual liberation.
[color=#990000][/color]MY THESIS IS THAT HIGH BODY COUNT ISN'T GOOD AND LOW BODY COUNT IS BETTER
My reasons for this claim is as follows:

*Sexually transmitted diseases[left][/left]: people who sleep around are more likely to have STDs than those who don't, having relationships with these people (relationships involving sex eg marriage) can make you an STD carrier,this would cost you your time, money, comfort or even your life.

*Sexual incompatibility: sexual compatibility can only be achieved if both partners satisfy each other, and why people with high body count are most likely sexually incompatible can be explained by this illustration:

Let's say a woman of 25 yrs has twelve bodies, assuming she became sexually active at 16,she has slept with 12 men in 9years, assuming she at 25, now sleeps with only 2 out of those men, there's only three things that would have made her stop seeing the other ten men,

1)A change in her geographical location:if this is the reason,then none of the men find her worthy (sexually) enough that they'd not bother seeing her again,and she also reflect that behaviour towards them.

2)A habit of jumping from one bed to another: this would show that she is promiscuous,
Unless for a polyamourous relationship,
Promiscuity would destroy every romantic relationship
3)Sexual incompatibility with those men:
This is the central one,let's say ; she's only satisfied by one out the two men she currently sees, and could satisfy just those two men,
This means she can sexually satisfy only 2 out of 12 men,
And can be satisfied by just one out 12 men,
The question is
How sure are you that you are among the two out of 12 that she'd be able to satisfy?
** And how sure are you that you're the one man out of 12 that can satisfy her sexually?

*Relationship problems caused by promiscuity: dating or marrying (both of these relationships require sexual loyalty) such person might be disastrous as the habit of sleeping around would make them more likely to cheat

*Family disorder:it's always BETTER for all you and your partners children to come from just the both of you, and not having kids here and there , that would do you no good

*Negative social image: because sex is important to the society and seen as something valuable, anyone who behaves in ways that makes it look invaluable isn't always seen in a positive light.

*PROPOSED ADVANTAGES OF HIGH BODY COUNT:some people like to think that a high Body count makes You more experienced in bed, although it can but not always, they're are people who are promiscuous but aren't good in bed,

And also sexual needs is common among humans but the way we satisfy them differs, what some one likes in bed can be slightly or very different to what someone else likes, just like everyone hungers for food but our favourite meals are different so is sex,so sexual experience does little or nothing to satisfy someone new, you can only satisfy someone by spending time with them and communicating sexual needs with each other until you develop a methods that works for both of you..

So always endeavour to avoid those with high body count not because they're bad or whatever,but because it's BETTER to avoid people with problems than stick with them
Re: Why Body Count Matters by Lalami3232(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin..... The average 9ja babe has a body count of 20 and it's still increasing with high velocity. If to say pussy tightener no dey, men for swim for well tire. You go see a girl with body count wey plenty pass the entire local government of Nigeria dey find a billionaire to marry. My question be say "Dem tell una say billionaires no like pure and adulterated kpekus? "

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "a single mother for Europe get tighter kpekus pass our 9ja babes"

1 Like

Re: Why Body Count Matters by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin grin..... The average 9ja babe has a body count of 20 and it's still increasing with high velocity. If to say pussy tightener no dey, men for swim for well tire. You go see a girl with body count wey plenty pass the entire local government of Nigeria dey find a billionaire to marry. My question be say "Dem tell una say billionaires no like pure and adulterated kpekus? "

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "a single mother for Europe get tighter kpekus pass our 9ja babes"
Na post like this dey always portray boys here as toddlers.
Receive brain.

Re: Why Body Count Matters by princefrank76: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Virgin or nothing

(1) (Reply)

Making My Accra Babe Scream Like Never Before (video) / Obviously She Is Enjoying His Heavy Bangging / Wild Lady With Big Breasts Is Fully Enjoying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.