Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts (32787 Views)

Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / Three PDP Aspirants Refuse To Step Down For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Winters23: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
It don dey happen. Mysterious 93m
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Nobleou(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corrupt contree
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Spiritualife: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yawa don already don gas. It was supposed to be quiet. Bribe no like noise. Time to refund before kasala burst.
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Timatayo1: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na wike they push them because he no wan go the relegation alone he wan go with all his puppets
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Igboland: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Explain how it is worse you have all the airport terminals, bridges, rail, inland dry port APC built during PDP or you are just being foolish. That does not mean Nigerians can not try Peter Obi but both APC n PDP remain failures with PDP worse as Nigeria gained nothing under it 16 years or misrule.

opalu:
We tried PDP for 16 years they failed. No light, no water nothing.
We have tried APC for 8 years and it's worse than 16years of PDP.
Let us try Labour Party. At least since it is Labour (workers) of Nigeria that are the engine of this party, they would steer the policies to favour the people. With Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti, I believe it would be better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by 9jahotblog: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blackmailing indefatigable National Chairman Senator Iyorchia Ayu will never help Wike loss. Blackmailing him on the media will never help his sorry ass. Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a goner. Wike ma lule piii niiii. Clueless and shameless Wike that turned himself to thin god.

2 Likes

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
opalu:
Let us try Labour Party. At least since it is Labour (workers) of Nigeria that are the engine of this party, they would steer the policies to favour the people. With Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti, I believe it would be better

Labour Party is an offshoot of PDP. Your Peter Obi was a member of PDP until about ninety days ago. He left because like the coward he is, he couldn't face Atiku in the contest for President. So all the parties and politicians are the same. Don't give us black as white. Obi was in it throughout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by article1: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Timekeeper452:
This wasn’t done because they are good. They are simply scared and trying to avoid setup.
I differ sir, it may be on the instruction of Wike just to protest the continous stay of Ayu as the national chairman of the party. Wike is capable of paying each of them triple of that.

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Babsakin: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
Where is Bola Ahmed Tinubu ? shocked
You are radical. Taking politics to extreme. Market your candidate, no need for all this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Dannyset(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
PDP, share the money

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by manijoe1985: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
who ever God has blessed should also bless me plz my 2 kids are hungry and I just lost my office as a barber
... God bless you as you help me.... 2112623623 UBA Emmanuel Olaolu aderibigbe
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Loyal southern patriots, those northerners collect money, clean mouth, they are the killing this country.
See naira dey fall every.
politicoNG:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/breaking-three-pdp-nwc-members-return-mysterious-n93-6m-paid-into?xg_source=twitter
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by DeLaRue: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Spiritualife:
Yawa don already don gas. It was supposed to be quiet. Bribe no like noise. Time to refund before kasala burst.
Thieves

grin

One of them even said he recently scrolled through his text messages and saw a strange alert of N36m. wink

PEEEE DEEEE PEEEEEEE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Igboland: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's like God want to punish your Igbo father ? Where is the lie when the people that confessed are not dead.

raniah500:
Ehhhh see lie ohh

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
They have come again . They will milk the country dry if they win. Ole

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by yemobrown(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wike and his group have finally destroyed PDP. This is the last straw. Ayu, please resign!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by ibechris(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
It was Wike that exposed this scam when he said the PDP chairman should account for the 1billion he got.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Wike busted again
Wike ur time is up in politics

These guys (Dan Obirh I'm certain he is with wike) should be loyal to the agrieved govs camp , the money may be coming from NWC to pacify its members.
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by franchasofficia: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babsakin:

You are radical. Taking politics to extreme. Market your candidate, no need for all this.
Nonsense market. No be only market, na to sold your candida shocked

Where is Bola Tinubu ?
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Gbeng30(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin, E be like say the money want choke them, that's why they quickly vomit am...i can see the hand work of wike here..... Who know no go know.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na wike blow the whistle

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Administration1: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
So the allegations by Wike was true afterall

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by HRMK: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
PDP IS GETTING DEEPER IN ITS MESS!

1 Like

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by EmemObong03: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
The fear of H.E. Nyesom Wike is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by goldmatrix(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
What about delegates buyover money? Returned too?
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Shezzman: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
As much as I tried not to be biased with this coming election. I just strongly believed we are expecting too much from labour party. We might get disappointed later on. Obi has been talking and talking but mehn governance isn't as easy as that...
opalu:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by muykem: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku said he will fight corruption headlock.
Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by DOnlooker(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
How rich do you have to be not to notice an alert of 28m immediately? They had to react after the story has broken and they got scared of the impending scandal.
PDP will NEVER be cleansed. Apparently that party was built on a foundation of corruption, so it's kind of take corruption away and the whole party will crumble. Ordinarily, Nigerians are not supposed to touch PDP with the longest pole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by muykem: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku N1b largerness is speaking. Wike has been vindicated. PDP and corruption is like 5&6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by pfadom: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nyesom Wike is right after all. Ayu tries to distribute his loot with the tripod members of the PDP NWC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts by Realist12: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
PDP!!! Share share the money .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Crisis, Beyond My Control – Aregbesola / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Fashola Marvels At Hawkers’ Skills In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.