Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others (19471 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Ylink4sure: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has said there are no ideological differences between him and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Abubakar Atiku.

Obi made this assertion during an interview on Arise TV Prime Time monitored by our correspondent on Wednesday.

Recall that the two presidential candidates both ran a joint ticket on the platform of the PDP in 2019, before Obi defected to the Labour Party earlier this year.

Obi was Atiku’s running mate in the 2019 presidential election, which brought in the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari to power.

When asked about the difference between him and Atiku in terms of ideology, Obi simply said there was none.

According to Obi, their ideologies and beliefs are not different.

He added that Nigerians are left to choose who they trust most out of the candidates contesting the 2023 presidential election.

“I have said it before, there is no different ideology between all of us who are running. Our politics has not matured (to a point) where we have different ideologies, beliefs and everything.

“We are at what you can call developmental level. So, there is not much difference. What we are competing today or what Nigerians think is the choice before them now is of all these people promising the same thing, who can we trust? So, what we are selling now is trust. What we are selling now is character,”
he said.

Asked if he did not trust Atiku when he was his running mate in 2019, Obi said, “I did.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Abdul05: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku isn't a GCE holder ..... grin cheesy

it will definitely be different.. grin cheesy

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Wintertime: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Whoops

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by dheilaw1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
I thought Zombidients said Obituary is different from the old politicians

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by rickpat(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
na wa...obi is really beginning to talk too much... INVARIABLY ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAVE SAME IDEOLOGY?.. BUNCH OF FAILURES..that's good,keep saying it..good luck to them all though...

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by asanausana91: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
When I tell these zombiedients that Obi is going to be the worst president if we make a mistake of voting him.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Wisfem: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has said there are no ideological differences between him and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Abubakar Atiku.

Obi made this assertion during an interview on Arise TV Prime Time monitored by our correspondent on Wednesday.

Recall that the two presidential candidates both ran a joint ticket on the platform of the PDP in 2019, before Obi defected to the Labour Party earlier this year.

Obi was Atiku’s running mate in the 2019 presidential election, which brought in the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari to power.

When asked about the difference between him and Atiku in terms of ideology, Obi simply said there was none.

According to Obi, their ideologies and beliefs are not different.

He added that Nigerians are left to choose who they trust most out of the candidates contesting the 2023 presidential election.

“I have said it before, there is no different ideology between all of us who are running. Our politics has not matured (to a point) where we have different ideologies, beliefs and everything.

“We are at what you can call developmental level. So, there is not much difference. What we are competing today or what Nigerians think is the choice before them now is of all these people promising the same thing, who can we trust? So, what we are selling now is trust. What we are selling now is character,” he said.

Asked if he did not trust Atiku when he was his running mate in 2019, Obi said, “I did.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...

343 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Ylink4sure: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mr 'Who can read and understand',Pele! Continue to defend the undefendable!

A news story that is not to be subjected to any major interpretation as he reiterated his assertions in multiple statements is what you are breaking down for us only for you to even embarrass yourself by muddling things up in your attempt at clarifying.

Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor?

104 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by papiSNEH(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
In eyes of Nigerians All politicians are the same but who can we trust??

As for me na Obi

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SenatePresdo(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
So let me vote my tinubu jejely.and you vote your obi in peace.who wanto vote atiku,God favor you.in an election,everybody has a right except you wanto sell yours.
grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by GardenOfGod(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi for the rescue grin

OBI-DATTI are ready.

Lagos are you ready?

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by FreeStuffsNG: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmm. See famzing.smh.

Asiwaju is not in the ranks of HE Atiku and HE Obi and others who change political parties, lie about with data and renege on their promises like underwear.

Asiwaju remains the best among all the candidates. Vote for the best and authentic leader with the track record of excellence, Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by christejames(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi has never lashed out at his opponents but rather seeing them as friends... But the opponents are always agitated whenever Obi's name is mentioned.

ObiDatti to the rescue!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Eriggs: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Pandora obituary the terrorist on d beat.

baretalk:
Exactly, only that he is more dull, and an Ipobian, who will lead ipob to secession. This is his sole aim. Am scared, we will spend all our time dealing with ipob issues if obi wins. He will be a president for Ipob.

That is what every Nigerian with sense knows.
Obituary pandora is an ipob terrorist sponsor,
That is why he will never never say anything against d terrorist group killing and maiming innocent igbos.
The good igbos are swearing for him for all the bad things he brought to igbo kingdom

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Eriggs: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Boy boy pandora terrorist obi and his oga Atiku are one of the same thing. Bunch of thieves and liars.
Same ting with dem obi idiots disturbing Nigerians and making noise online everyday

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by ArmaniUhuru: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
The groom from APC has gone to treat his erectile dysfunction on the day of his marriage introduction.

His family members assure the bride's family that the dysfunction won't affect the performance of his conjugal responsibility once the marriage is finalized.

The bride is Nigeria.

Btw: which kind eye shettima take dey look Obi sef?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by olaboy33(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Just as we painted Buhari as a messiah in 2015, I'm afraid a similar mistake is being made with PO by building a profile of him even him would deny.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by aylagos(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Hh
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by CalabarPikin: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is my most preferred candidate

But if Tinubu can go round the 36 states for Nigeria for his campaign without breaking down, he has my vote..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Lanretoye(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
So let me vote my tinubu jejely.and you vote your obi in peace.who wanto vote atiku,God favor you.in an election,everybody has a right except you wanto sell yours.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Ratalo(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Abdul05:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Omahleigh(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Nairaland has started its usual early morning lies against Obi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by owiko(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
And at the end of the day, promises are just words!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by QozzyBrown: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Na for this coming election I go know if Nigeria Youths dey serious or not.

Am not expecting him(P. O) to win though, because let's not deceive ourselves, there's more to winning election than all this social media brouhaha.

But I will begin to take Nigerian Youths serious if he manage to get a million votes.(I pray though).

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

If you really want to take this country back from these old, currupt Crooks, then

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

He is the man for the job.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Eriggs: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Pandora thief and liar obituary and his obituaries online go take cry kill dem sefs today

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by baretalk: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Exactly, only that he is more dull, and an Ipobian, who will lead ipob to secession. This is his sole aim. Am scared, we will spend all our time dealing with ipob issues if obi wins. He will be a president for Ipob.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Jummyad: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi all the way...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by obembet(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
I know you are not different from Tinubu and Atiku. You are part of the evil game of PDP and APC.

anyway I wish you the best Peter Obi.

God bless you.

Vote Atiku 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
From the horse's mouth - one who should know; not these youths who were brought up in baby factories, but now disturb the internet with false hope:

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Klington: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Eriggs: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
baretalk:

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Xbobtage: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
I guess this will be misconstrued.

ideology
/ˌʌɪdɪˈɒlədʒi/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
"the ideology of democracy"

For those who cant understand english, Ideology means what you are offering to do. What the article is saying is that OBi said all the candidates are offering to be able to solve the problem of nigeria. The question is who of these candidates can you believe will do it.

So they are all saying they will fix nigerian, but we know those that are pulling our legs.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Dauda Lawal, Zamfara Governor-Elect / Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Recently? / Obasanjo Advocates For Marijuana Decriminalization: What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.