Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. (13320 Views)

Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2011
Sometimes in life, we meet someone who seems to match us perfectly and then you have to deal with the unmistakable fact that that person is already Married.
So what happens if you're madly in love with that person. I mean really in love. Would you go ahead with the relationship which could result in him or her getting a divorce to marry you  or will you just move on with your life? You comments and thoughts are very vital because this is someone's real life dilemma.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2011
just move on
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
Jeez! grin grin grin The SWEET WORDS people use to replace the SIN called ADULTERY!!! LMAO@ Stealing!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Phate07(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
angry
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by claremont(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
@OP: If the person in question agrees to do a divorce in order to continue a relationship with you, then let him/her do so because that is the only logical step to take in this scenario. Life is too short for us to end it with "what if?",
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Hey guyz, I never said it was me. But then you should never Judge me because we are talking about True love here.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
Brand_new:

Hey guyz, I never said it was me. But then you should never Judge me because we are talking about True love here.
True Love to a MARRIED PERSON? shocked shocked shocked BONKERS! grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by claremont(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2011
Brand_new:

[b]Totally disregard my previous post please, I didn't realise the above-highlighted is what we are supposed to be talking about! [/b]cool
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Mcleo007(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
Use jazz on her.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

True Love to a MARRIED PERSON? shocked shocked shocked BONKERS! grin grin grin
There's nothing like adultery involved, just friendship based on mutual respect and appreciation.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by 195(f): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
Some Nigerians are very good at that

stealing married people and stealing Rice

smh
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Flaix(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
If d man divorces his wife fo ya, be rest assured u'll be gettin d boot too, its only a matter of time, till he finds another true love call it karma. Marriage is a covenant and lifetime COMMITMENT.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by amblors(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
[size=24pt]KARMA!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by dammytex: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
If you are not married to him/her, then he/she already belongs to someone else.
Help yourself by trying to stay away from him/her. Its not gonna be easy letting go of that same thing you've wanted all your life. But then never take part in the fall of someone else's marriage. He/She is already covenanted in another marriage, so don't bring curse on yourself.

If by any chance, he/she got separated from marriage, okay; that's something else entirely.

Stay away, find new lover and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
@dammytex Thanks for your comment and advice. I must honestly say that my view of marriage is sacred and i have far too much dignity to cause another persons divorce but  things seems to be going so well between me and the said lady and that tempts me to consider that idea. The whole relationship is based on friendship at the moment but i fear things might change. undecided
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by bamosagie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
treat athers as you want to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by iyatrustee(f): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
Brand_new:

@dammytex Thanks for your comment and advice. I must honestly say that my view of marriage is sacred and i have far too much dignity to cause another persons divorce but things seems to be going so well between me and the said lady and that tempts me to consider that idea. The whole relationship is based on friendship at the moment but i fear things might change. undecided

Brand_new:

i dont get it. i tot you said it wasn;t you involved?
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by dave2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Another man's wife o another woman's husband??
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

i dont get it. i tot you said it wasn;t you involved?
I long ago CONCLUDED that the GUY was an AS[b]S[/b]! That's why i'm a Psychologist! NO surprises there! undecided
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Goldieluks: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Op, you just have to be careful with the urges.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by dammytex: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
Brand_new:

@dammytex Thanks for your comment and advice. I must honestly say that my view of marriage is sacred and i have far too much dignity to cause another persons divorce but things seems to be going so well between me and the said lady and that tempts me to consider that idea. The whole relationship is based on friendship at the moment but i fear things might change. undecided

Is she having problems in her marriage? If yes, has she been discussing the issues in her marriage with you? Does she discuss her husband's shortcomings with you. If yes, then you are taking advantage of her.
She is very vulnerable now and she'll most likely see the correction to her husband in you. Its not fair.

I personally don't believe in ladies having very close male friends when they are married or are with someone else, except if its a family friend thing whereby the husband is also very close to the male friend.

Feeling is always a state of the mind. When you have strong likeness for any girl, you can always control what that feeling germinates into. So, you must have fantasized about her and wished she was yours. (Someone else's wife). If you think its not easy, think of her as that your sister you love so much. You sha no fit marry your sister na?
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by MMM2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
op
u mean people now steal pen*s and punny dis dayz in 9ja? angry
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
M M M:

op
CLASSIC QUESTION! grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
M M M:

op
I feel that's what i'm about to do.
@sexkillz, call me whatever you want. You point a finger at me while 4 is pointing right back at you.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by HISchild: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
If they are married, and/or you are, they are to be left alone, not even to be looked at or thought upon ( same goes for members of the opposite sex to whom we are not married)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." -Matthew 5:28

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." -Hebrews 13:4
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Attention all player .Home wrecker alert

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
Brand_new:

I feel that's what i'm about to do.
@sexkillz, call me whatever you want. You point a finger at me while 4 is pointing right back at you.
Bro! Some of US have actually learnt to Cultivate SELF CONTROL! I control my thoughts, I CONTROL my HANDS, and i as HELL CONTROL MY EMOTIONS! That's not hard! As for those four fingers, i've CUT THEM OFF! NOTHING POINTS BACK AT ME! Where i STOPPED taking you serious was when i told you that is ADULTERY and YOU SAID NO!!! If you wanna CULTIVATE SELF CONTROL, I COULD HELP!!! smiley
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
People these days do not have respect someone's marriage and their spouses.

All I can say is what you do into the universe someone else will do the same to you.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by lindabon: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
i am not an advocator of any one being in a situation that involves another person getting hurt.  undecided

but after speaking with a few reasonable people that have indulge in semi or full blow adultery and seeing how they seemed fine with it and even defended themselves; how they claim the person who they were having the affair with felt really unhappy in their marriage, and they out of pity and love, offered themselves! They actually see the other man/woman as the enemy.

Well after hearing from these people, i thought to myself that maybe people are just different you know  undecided
But i still think it's wrong because i usually would want to put myself in the shoe of the other woman/man. not a funny situation to be in if you ask me!
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by HURUCHI(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
put your self in that position would u like to to see your wife with another dude
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
I am sure NO ONE wants their wives or husbands to be taken from them and wouldn't make sense for them to do that to others.

This world is wicked and full of venom so I don't put ANYTHING pass people these days.
Re: Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. by BABE3: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
Oh LAWD  knows I dislike HATE Homewreckers! What would make any normal person think it's humane to go after a man/woman that's already in a relationship?!

There's A word Society calls those people that think it's ok: SLUTS! AKA. WHORES!

Damn--Get your OWN MAN/WOMAN! 

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.