Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,822 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo (18106 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by jamace(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubus-absence-has-become-nightmare-for-opposition-says-keyamo/
WHY IT IS HARD TO DEFEND AND MARKET BOLA TINUBU

1. Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria, "I don't believe in one Nigeria"

2. Tinubu is boko haram/bandits sympathiser.

3. Tinubu's VP candidate has link with Boko Haram.

4. Tinubu supports bandits and not his Yoruba people, "Where are the cows?"

5. Tinubu supported EndSARS killing of Nigeria youths at Lekki Tollgate.

6. Tinubu is a Drug lord/addict.

7. Tinubu is the national leader of APC and APC has performed woefully.

8. Real age controversy

9. Real name controversy - Identity thief.

10. Tinubu has Poor Health status . Always in London or Paris hospital. A sick Nigeria does not want a sick President.

11. Tinubu insulted christianity by Hiring 30 fake bishops for inauguration.

12. Tinubu chose Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Tinubu is insensitive to equity and justice, only driven by selfishness and greed.

13. Tinubu insulted Northern christians, that no capable christian to be his VP.

13. Tinubu economic policy is to feed soldiers with Agbado & cassava.

14. Tinubu educational certificates are controversial. Tinubu has no schools attended or classmates. How did Tinubu make First Class in a Diploma course of less than 2 years- August 1977 to June 1979?..

15. Tinubu has grabbed for himself choicest landed properties in Lagos and controls Lagos state treasury.

16. Tinubu is hyper selfish and greedy in all his ways. It is either him or nobody else.

17. For 8 years Tinubu was busy drawing master plan, NO infrastructural development, yet Lagos debt rose from N200m in 1999 to about N100b 2007.

18. //ENDSARS. Tinubu supported soldiers killing of youths at Lekki Toll gate.//ENDSARS .

Vote wisely! grin

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by mycar: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bar1941:

Peace accord was to be signed by political parties and his party chairman and vice presidential candidate were there, if he did anything that contravene the law by not being there in person the law would have taken it course.
peace accord is not backed by law until it is signed, just like debate. it is for peace sake only
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Atarachi1: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Taaaa... City boy don Japa....the thing wey him dey see too much for am
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheGift:

The fact that you jump to conclusions that I am Igbo - which I am not- makes me doubt your logical reasoning skills.

Which is not surprising as you would rather vote a sick person that may not last and leave room for a Shettima and the North to maintain power. Try not to assume or be blinded by tribal sentiments. Tinubu is sick.

If you’re not an Igbo, you must be an Ibo.. 0 + 0 = 0
With the way you guys have unnecessarily stepped all over folks and senselessly disrespected everyone that shared different views, there is no sensible yorubas or Hausas that will ever support Pitobi.

I just can’t wait for you jokers to show all of us what you can do alone.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Kingspin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Campaign irrelevant remark by Keyamo
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Onuoha1234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Every coin has two sides..You lack imagination. Tinubu could also be running with fear! :;; I will not speculate on why he flew away from the other gladiators.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by TheGift: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
zomby:

If you’re not an Igbo, you must be an Ibo.. 0 + 0 = 0
With the way you guys have unnecessarily stepped all over folks and senselessly disrespected everyone that shared different views, there is no sensible yorubas or Hausas that will ever support Pitobi.

I just can’t wait for you jokers to show all of us what you can do alone.

You must have me mistaken with a figment of your imagination.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Happened: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Truly, this man is senior advocate of nonsense. xPlug
It's we Nigerians that are asking for Tinubu not opposition parties. We the voters.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Igbojew: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

LoL.

This man must think Nigerians have not seen through who Tinubu is. Tinubu may have been a demigod before now, but he has been demystified. He is not as sophisticated as his foot soldiers project.

Keyamo resides in a separate dimension from ours. He sits down and begins to imagine things that only make sense to people who use drug.

Which opposition still takes APC seriously? A party that is confused and shameless at the same time would only be the nightmare of confused and shameless parties.

Tinubu: Master strategist on media, patient in London.
Same way Tinubu followers are projecting him as Jagaban of Nigeria or Sophisticated was the same way Buhari followers projected him as an ex Soldiers that will deal Nigeria corrupt politicians and also terrorist,well your guess is aa good as mine...........I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu / How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.