Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo (18101 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Jigga25: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
I wonder what this man smokes
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Thebigheart: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2022
According to Dr. Jeffrey Guterman, 2022.

Another name for Festus Keyamo is is is

Mr. MUGU

No be talk am oooo
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ufotunang: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Keyamo...Your presidential candidate is in the hospital in London in the hospital bed receiving medical treatment and you are proud of it... nawaoooo .. nigerians shine your eyes and be obi-dient
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by kayperry: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Truly, this man is senior advocate of nonsense.
It's we Nigerians that are asking for Tinubu not opposition parties. We the voters.

Let me ask a nonsense question, what do Nigerians/electorate need BAT for now that will be out of time or to late b4 Nov, campaign kicked just few days ago.

Its not out of place for Tinubu to address Nigerians when he feels ready as long as it is with the campaign time frame, race wey dog use 10years run naa 1year race for horse, peter obi can have all the road to himself cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Fearyourcreator: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't blame you. This is the kind of nonsense that parents raise these days because of their obsession with making money.

If uprightness, integrity and self-esteem mean nothing to Nigerians, then nobody should complain when politicians go looting public funds, guys go raping women, armed robbers go about robbing and killing people, ladies sell their bodies for money, etc.

Yours is a generation of idiots who only understand nothing other than paying their bills!
Generation of after money na money... And still many roam about in sadness
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Akmahoghany: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:
Me too sef dey wonder o...

Even his enemies, ipob terrorists and other rif rafs won die because den no see Tinubu.

Abi why are they looking for him? Den love and miss the man all of a sudden and they can not do without him aby den won marry the man?

Ijaya fun awon OBItuarists!!!

The man is so powerful and influential that even his absence dey shake them like an earthquake.

Asiwaju of the Universe

The great Jagaban of the world.

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Akmahoghany: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:
Me too sef dey wonder o...

Even his enemies, ipob terrorists and other rif rafs won die because den no see Tinubu.

Abi why are they looking for him? Den love and miss the man all of a sudden and they can not do without him aby den won marry the man?

The man is so powerful and influential that even his absence dey shake them like an earthquake.

Asiwaju of the Universe

The great Jagaban of the world.

Ijaya fun awon OBItuarists!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by harsysky(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Spherica177:
Tinubu is truly a nightmare to you folks

I don't get the obsession of seeking for his whereabouts. Someone you guys hate with passion, someone who you guys claimed anything can become the president but not him, someone you guys won't vote for even if they gave y'all an open cheque, someone who you guys feels is the architect and cause your misfortunes in Nigeria, I can always go on and on

Suddenly that same person occupied you guys mind to the extent that you became worried about his whereabout.

Please isn't that absurd?

Your concern should be your candidate and not Tinubu. If truly you guys aren't obsessed about him why the worried about his whereabouts?

You're looking for someone you folks wish he comes last in the election?

You are looking for someone who for instance he dropped dead today then you folks will be extremely happy

Anyway, una go dey alright las las

Guy, you are a disgraceful fellow. If someone who is going to pilot the affairs of this nation misses out in a peace meeting, tell me how he wouldn't miss out on more paramount issues concerning this country. Let's assume you hate having sense so much, have pity for your parents or siblings.

This is not about my fellow Yoruba must rule whether I benefit or not. After they win, you wouldn't be carrying a placard to say, " I'm from your region"; it won't buy you a toy car.

Have sense, pls
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Spherica177:
Tinubu is truly a nightmare to you folks

I don't get the obsession of seeking for his whereabouts. Someone you guys hate with passion, someone who you guys claimed anything can become the president but not him, someone you guys won't vote for even if they gave y'all an open cheque, someone who you guys feels is the architect and cause your misfortunes in Nigeria, I can always go on and on

Suddenly that same person occupied you guys mind to the extent that you became worried about his whereabout.

Please isn't that absurd?

Your concern should be your candidate and not Tinubu. If truly you guys aren't obsessed about him why the worried about his whereabouts?

You're looking for someone you folks wish he comes last in the election?

You are looking for someone who for instance he dropped dead today then you folks will be extremely happy

Anyway, una go dey alright las las

If you can't beat them, join them... And if you can't join them attack them. It is obvious that Bola Ahamed Tinubu has built a permanent mansion at the top of the Igbos' head; he has become their super charged nightmare...they see the man's face all the time grin grin

The gullible Igbos fail to understand that Noise doesn't win the election, but a sound strategy does. let the noise makers continue, only time will tell.

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Eriokanmi: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:
It's we Nigerians that are asking for Tinubu not opposition parties. We the voters.
LOL. Let it be another candidate that's absent from peace pact signing. Keyamo would have made an epistle of him on the social media. Loud mouthed liar
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Spherica177: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
harsysky:

Guy, you are a disgraceful fellow. If someone who is going to pilot the affairs of this nation misses out in a peace meeting, tell me how he wouldn't miss out on more paramount issues concerning this country. Let's assume you hate having sense so much, have pity for your parents or siblings.

This is not about my fellow Yoruba must rule whether I benefit or not. After they win, you wouldn't be carrying a placard to say, " I'm from your region"; it won't buy you a toy car.

Have sense, pls
why worry about someone who won't come distant third?

Be worried about someone who will come first instead.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
kayperry:

Let me ask a nonsense question, what do Nigerians/electorate need BAT for now that will be out of time or to late b4 Nov, campaign kicked just few days ago.

Its not out of place for Tinubu to address Nigerians when he feels ready as long as it is with the campaign time frame, race wey dog use 10years run naa 1year race for horse, peter obi can have all the road to himself cheesy

A man way no know road; a blind driver driving a group of gullible blind people.. what a disaster!
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
A bright leader has a bright vision.
And having a bright vision simply means having a priceless ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom…

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria and the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Can someone please show us (the voters) what is on ground today in Anambra that Peter Obi put together or initiated before he completed his 2 terms (8 yrs) as the governor of Anambra state.

Whether Tinubu is in London or Madagascar, the man will continue to be your nightmare during the day time and during the night time, simply because it is obvious that his impeccable record clearly speaks for itself. The voters are not stupid, they know the best candidate among all the 3 candidates.

Instead of all the senseless constant noise and attacks, Peter’ Obi’s supporters should go ahead and show us something; show us what you are selling before the song goes off.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Brushstrokes20: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2022
The mentally malfunctional, senior advocate of NUISANCE is high on cow as usual undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by TheGift: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubus-absence-has-become-nightmare-for-opposition-says-keyamo/

Keyamo is gradually making a fool of Himself, all because of political ambition.

He can't see that Tinubu's absence is actually becoming a nightmare for APC.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Exceed15: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2022
No not nightmare , Nigerians are rather worried about his deteriorating health. Anyone who votes him is not wise.

Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by TheGift: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2022
zomby:
Can someone please show us (the voters) what is on ground today in Anambra that Peter Obi put together or initiated before he completed his 2 terms (8 yrs) as the governor of Anambra state.

Whether Tinubu is in London or Madagascar, the man will continue to be your nightmare during the day time and during the night time, simply because it is obvious that his impeccable record clearly speaks for itself. The voters are not stupid, they know the best candidate among all the 3 candidates.

Instead of all the senseless constant noise and attacks, Peter’ Obi’s supporters should go ahead and show us something; show us what you are selling before the song goes off.

Right now it's not about Tinubu's past track record because all that is meaningless in the light of His obvious ill health. He couldn't hold paper for His speech at the primaries. He couldn't hold the flag when He won. He sluggish in gait and slurring in speech. Can't grip a pen.

Tinubu is sick- facts.

Will He rule is from His sick bed on London?
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Mrpojj(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
TheGift:

Right now it's not about Tinubu's past track record because all that is meaningless in the light of His obvious ill health. He couldn't hold paper for His speech at the primaries. He couldn't hold the flag when He won. He sluggish in gait and slurring in speech. Can't grip a pen.

Tinubu is sick- facts.

Will He rule is from His sick bed on London?

Bros, I rather deal with a sick Jagaban, the hardest working man around than dealing with a confused half-witted Pitobi.

As usual, you igbos are so desperate to the extent that you’re now trying to play God; you know today and tomorrow…you know the sick and healthy folks.
And by the way, where are all your brothers
that labeled Buhari as a sick man almost 10 yrs ago?
Answer: They are all gone and can’t be found.

Instead of all the noise, why don’t you go ahead and show us (the voters) what your candidate can do to move this country forward.

Bros, we are looking for a sensible leader, a man that has the record and the capability to lead and get things done effectively and efficiently…We are not looking for an Igbo nation leader.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ufuosman(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Werey
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by zomby(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Vladimir Putin is also sick. The man has now been sick for about 10 yrs now.

Whether you want it or not, Jagaban is our next president. And I think you igbos know this fact deep down in your heart. That’s why the man is driving you guys mad.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by wallarwallar(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Y u dey ask for tinubu... Na ur papa abi na hin be d head of ur family.. person wey u no dey support u still dey ask for am abi which kind yeye idiot be dis
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ZombieSlayer1: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Obamaofusa:

DOA
Peter Obi is going nowhere.
Atiku is going nowhere.
Tinubu has the midas touch that grows both living and non living things.
We the youths do not want to suffer anymore.
We will vote for Tinubu massively.
Pls,vote wisely and positively.
Shun sentiments.
Midas touch that brought this disastrous government upon us.
You don't want to suffer but you're looking to vote the same party that brought the suffering upon us.
You guys are amusing.
If Peter Obi was a Yoruba man, most of you will never consider tinubu at all. Tinubu tried during his time but right now he's too old and frail, that's not what we need in this country right now. 8 years of Tinubu will lead to the collapse of this country. Buhari has killed all the gains made by all previous administrations, Tinubu is coming to bury it and you people are supporting him for stupid reasons?
Wow
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ZombieSlayer1: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
zomby:
Vladimir Putin is also sick. The man has now been sick for about 10 yrs now.

Whether you want it or not, Jagaban is our next president. And I think you igbos know this fact deep down in your heart. That’s why the man is driving you guys mad.
Tinubu is your next president, not the president of this country.
It's incredibly stupid how you urchins try your best to make it seem like only Igbos are supporting your ancient bat
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
When we couldn't find him, we were worried..
Whether you guys have suffocated the man for nothing.
But since we have seen him, we are happy once again.

He escaped from the Nigeria which he helped to plunge us into, and ran to London to REST IN PEACE..
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Honjoshy4u: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
This man is sick.
He keeps disgracing himself
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by ambale(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
I think it's high time we Nigerians demand the NJC to give us the criteria and tests they put people to before making them SAN, cos many of them are not sane as the case of this one called keyamo

Imagine what he's saying, do you campaign in absentia?

Everything that has to do with the public, he will intentionally take himself out and here is a big baby called keyamo defending nonsense

The NDLEA needs to run mental checks on all government officials like this sef
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by TheGift: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
zomby:

Bros, I rather deal with a sick Jagaban, the hardest working man around than dealing with a confused half-witted Pitobi.

As usual, you igbos are so desperate to the extent that you’re now trying to play God; you know today and tomorrow…you know the sick and healthy folks.
And by the way, where are all your brothers
that labeled Buhari as a sick man almost 10 yrs ago?
Answer: They are all gone and can’t be found.

Instead of all the noise, why don’t you go ahead and show us (the voters) what your candidate can do to move this country forward.

Bros, we are looking for a sensible leader, a man that has the record and the capability to lead and get things done effectively and efficiently…We are not looking for an Igbo nation leader.

The fact that you jump to conclusions that I am Igbo - which I am not- makes me doubt your logical reasoning skills.

Which is not surprising as you would rather vote a sick person that may not last and leave room for a Shettima and the North to maintain power. Try not to assume or be blinded by tribal sentiments. Tinubu is sick.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Bar1941(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
mycar:

grin grin before the real politicking starts, by this time next, right? Are you not worried about his inability to sign a peace accord?

Peace accord was to be signed by political parties and his party chairman and vice presidential candidate were there, if he did anything that contravene the law by not being there in person the law would have taken it course.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by dchamp234(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
yinkus6750:
Absence of not been at home when needed most.
Like at the NBA conference and signing of peace accord by aspirants .
That's the kind of President some people are clamoring for
Yorubas are really sense.Less.
Re: Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo by Oracleforce: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pthief Obituary and his Igbo supporters wants to leverage on anything to grab power...perhaps you should ask them, while are they always talking about Tinubu alone...? Because, he is the threat to 2023 mandate to Pthief Obituary and vote to Obituary is a vote to BiaFraudn and its hidden agenda...

Peter Obi is not the right candidate we need now...neither is any of the other two presidential candidates...

Nigeria 2023,....may your way be rough...

Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife / "Buhari Is Working From Home Only For Today" - Lai Mohammed Clarifies / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58