Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) (65654 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Billygee2u: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Impressive. More pains for the Agbado urchins. Peter obi all the way
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Billygee2u: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Tinubu is finished grin

We don't want another ghost in ask rock that will only give press conference once a year and go back into hiding. We want a president that is agile and accessible. That is why we have chosen obi. If e pain you, nak your head for wall. grin
and hug transformer
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
No it is Igbos that have historically disrespected their Yoruba hosts.
As much as I think Obi is a shade better amongst the bad lot contesting, I cannot vote for him because of the disrespectful Igbo mob behind him.
.... and this is how a nation dies
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Safyqueen:

The youths in Tarauni local government of Kano state alone that will match and vote for Tinubu outnumbered what am seeing here. So no qualms.

One thing for sure, Obi cannot win a ward across river Niger up north. So he will come distance 4th after kwankwoso. grin
That will cheesy
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by spagettiluv: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
ebuclassic18:

You know the truth calm down those guys go soon blow
not until they see an investor who will send them to Asia
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Harpyeagle(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
lexrichy:
The question is how many of these people have their PVCs.
Lol.. Inec already disqualified on average 40-50% of registered voters. Said ineligible so
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by FavouredNK: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
squash47:
They left Obi's Anambra to come and enjoy the peace in Tinubu's Lagos... The Yorubas will rule Nigeria through Tinubu and we shall enjoy maximum development. Not the type Anambra is experiencing in d hands of unknown gunmen.

Abeg enough of this stale news, Nigeria is for everyone and you can't say that Yorubas are not in the south/East and even married there. Moreso every development done in Lagos state is not from Yorubas alone but also from people of other States of Nigeria so rest with this Tinubu's Lagos thing which is even disgusting and a ridicule to Lagos state.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by ultimateprof: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is going to win 2023 presidential election. If you don't like it go and hug transformer.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Truthisunique2: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Germi9:

With all due respect you are wrong, i like atiku because he’s ambitious, but he flouted the agreement that no northerner was to contest the seat of the presidency because it’s the turn of the South,again if you see what the social cultural group(Afenifere) are saying you will realize that in all sincerity and equity,it is the turn of the igbos to rule.We can’t be preaching one Nigeria yet Marginalize an ethnic group this is pure injustice. fYI I’m not Igbo i do not really like them but i will stand for the truth because there can never be peace without equal right and justice
firstly, do you really believe presidency would just come on the plate and be given to south east?

Each political party have to do internal politics and you can't stop people from aspiring coupled with the game of other parties, if PDP gives south east ticket that means APC would present Tinubu and strow to win everywhere

As for Atiku, this is politics, the Obi they called Saint have left apga, PDP and now labour, he once promised not to ever decamp (politics happens) why is it understandable for Obi and not Atiku?

Atiku and PDP itself had no agreement, don't forget these are unwritten things laced in emotions and subject to different interpretations

Atiku went to a free and fair primaries with southerners and won hands down, so who are the people talking of south turn when more south delegates went for atiku, it appears they are minority according to the general decision

Wike is a minority who is out for his selfish interest, he is the one spearheading this side talk yet drove Obi and Igbos from PDP

Why didn't he say specifically it's south east turn and bolt out, he has lost and should man up
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 7arrows: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
saysugar:
So igbos plenty for lagos like this grin I can’t even see face of any Yoruba

The truth is that not only ibos r supporting OBI. A lot of yoruba and other tribes suport the obidient movement because they are honest with themselves and not driven by tribalistic sentiments.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by xevove2061: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tflex01:

It's sad that most Yorubas supporting Obi don't know the major intent of the Igbos. They only want Obi for bragging rights.

If Obi contest for Governor of Anambra again he won't win because they know he's not competent.

na indomie i must squeeze comot for this your neck.

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by xevove2061: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
lexrichy:
The question is how many of these people have their PVCs.

e concern you? okay, none of them have PVC, wetin u wan do?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 7arrows: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
FavouredNK:

Abeg enough of this stale news, Nigeria is for everyone and you can't say that Yorubas are not in the south/East and even married there. Moreso every development done in Lagos state is not from Yorubas alone but also from people of other States of Nigeria so rest with this Tinubu's Lagos thing which is even disgusting and a ridicule to Lagos state.

U dey mind them with that nonsense talk. Tinubus tenure ended 2007 and he did nothing in lagos rather taxing and empowering his close friends and allies.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
Just watch. Peter Obi’s failed presidential bid will be the consequence of Igbo insolence. If not for his tribe and the crazy Igbo mob behind him, maybe he would have had a chance.
Sane Omoluabis like me quickly dropped our support of him, when we saw the character of people supporting him.
I just wish the North can agree like the Yorubas to let you Igbos go. I guess the North have not punished your insolent lot politically hard enough.
And yet you're the one here being insolent
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 7arrows: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
And this

Seun, kindly look into bot liking This user's comment.

Thanks

Nothing wrong with the comment. E dey pain u? Go to court.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
Unfortunately the reverse is d Case. The average Emeka isn't law abiding and seeks every avenue to circumvent the law.

That penchant for lawlessness is what birthed this thread.
Out of all d thousands of locations to do rally, d obstinate 'Emekas'still insisted that (despite the court order against such), lekki toll gate is d venue they MUST have their 'rally'

Let 'Emekas' put their money where their mouths are bikonu.
U can't frown at and go against a court order and still claim to be 'law abiding '
cool
The thread actually says rally in festac
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 7arrows: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tzar:
Just watch. Peter Obi’s failed presidential bid will be the consequence of Igbo insolence. If not for his tribe and the crazy Igbo mob behind him, maybe he would have had a chance.
Sane Omoluabis like me quickly dropped our support of him, when we saw the character of people supporting him.
I just wish the North can agree like the Yorubas to let you Igbos go. I guess the North have not punished your insolent lot politically hard enough.

If no be say u no get sense. U were supporting OBI but because u saw his supporters then u droped ur support for him right? Guess what they dont need people like u. Ur sense of reasoning is very low. Pls listen yourself and read before u post.

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 7arrows: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Gingerbreadman2 post=117167509]
.... and this is how a nation dies[/quote

This thaz no get sense o. I swear
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by MikeofAfrica: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Diligent1:

But Tinubu did not bad mouth the government of Britain, you people are hypocrite

You can only criticise a Government which you either voted for or voted against in an election. That is the reason Tinubu critised Jonathan. That is also the reason he cannot criticise the British Government.
Every Nigerian living in Lagos have the right to criticise Tinubu tenure. Every Nigerian also have the right to criticise Tinubu since he wants to become their President.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Vado(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
saysugar:
ogbeni sebi na ur father own lagos abi com out lagos street and talk am, they will tell u lagos landlord, tinubu is reaping what he sow if na ur father also work harder like that u won’t hate

My father is not a sycophant and a mere court jester who sees a career in elevating a man of too numerous questionable integrity over his own forefather. Tinubu doesn't feed me so while would I even engage agberos in a meaningless conversation in the street? Only those with dim and narrow path to success unless they become politician's bxxch keep singing like that. Keep it up.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by 201ibikeye: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
We moveWe move...
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tflex01:

You are a political neophyte. If you are as smart as you are trying to prove here you will know that Obi is only handing over presidency to Tinubu on a platter.

Tinubu has not lost a single supporter to Obi while Atiku has lost all his strongholds to Obi's hype.

PDP may even come 3rd in Lagos the way things are going.

Your Obi movement is advantageous to BAT. grin

What an illusion grin

If you are just new to politics, let me tell you.

Tinubu doesn't have supporters aside from Tribalistic Yorubas, few party members looking for the next available cashout regardless of which politician it comes from.

The only Advantage Tinubu has is because he's in the ruling party, and ruling party doesn't always win, use GEJ as an example.

If Tinubu decides to enter another party like Peter Obi did, you would see he's as good as nothing grin

Meanwhile APC has lost a reasonable number of people in the South and North.

I was an APC voter, I voted for PMB in 2015, just so you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by gloryman91: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Y'ello! Your first National call up to 6 minutes 20 seconds and 62 National SMS TODAY will be FREE. Happy Independence Nigeria! - MTN
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzZe1LgeJc

The Lagos 4Million Man March for Peter Obi will taking place in four different Locations.

Festac
Surulere
Ikeja
Lekki

Below are photos from Festac Rally

We bring it down to agbado cassava flour man home Lagos, pepper them urchins well well.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daddyyin:

People that are not up to 5000. Is that your pitobi 4-million march?
wey your own? Bring am make we see.
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And is Obi a youth

Igbo people sef and blackmail

Grandpa Obi you are supporting is only contesting because Atiku space for him was replaced
Which space ?
Who be Igbo man?
Una no go let igbo man be, when him want to leave the country for una , una no go gree too
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Truthisunique2: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrpojj:

Which space ?
Who be Igbo man?
Una no go let igbo man be, when him want to leave the country for una , una no go gree too
we want moghalu or any other clean Igbo

Obi is an Igbo blackmail agenda, a billionaire importer milking the country problem and masses yet claiming a Messiah
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by Daddyyin: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
wey your own? Bring am make we see.

Wait for am. Your people will announce 50 million march where less than ten thousands will attend. We will soon be hearing 1 billion march for Obi
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by PapaHadum: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
You mean Abia state dt sacked imo state unsigned from its civil service right? And Cardinal okpaleke (an igboman) dt was prevented from leading a parish in a Catholic Church bcus he wasn't from that southeastern state by his fellow igbomen?

Lulz...... d joke's on u, nwoke!
cool

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-africa/2020/05/nigerian-bishop-rejected-by-ahiara-diocese-installed-as-bishop-of-ekwulobia

Wake up, the train left long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1LEMTqro0
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by livinbygrace: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Majority of people supporting OBI are Igbo,so no big deal
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by kaey10(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bro it's a simple stuff

The so called young one is 60+, he should be retired if in civil service but Igbo deceit turn black to white.

Obi is an Igbo agenda, prof moghalu a fellow Igbo professor prudent younger and a brain, contested almost two times now, (prof utomi at another time) but Igbos didn't care about the so called new Nigeria they care about now.

Atiku is the only genuine person there, the reality remains that only a national party can win election in this country

The contest is between him and Tinubu
So tinubu is not a Yoruba Agenda?
Re: Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) by livinbygrace: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
hegelian:

there is nothing like region in the nigeria constitution, only states and tinubu is from osun state as i am from kwara state and you are ekiti state...so if you want people to go back to their state, then you must go back to your ekiti state, tinubu to osun state, i back to kwara state and the igbos back to their states also...so bros stop crying

How old are you?You must be a toldler for typing this nonsense.Most of you people supporting OBI are real muguns.
He won’t smell that seat,quote me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.