Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. (544 Views)

Breaking: How Fubara's Otapiapia Brought Peace To Rivers State / I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara / Landmark Know A Day Like This Will Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by pointblank247(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Yesooo,
Otapiapia and snipper were manufactured for a day like today.
Yes a very convenient and cheap way to end the pains and tears of the following sets of subhuman beings.

1. Those that said that obidient rally can never happen in Lagos.

2, Those that still believe that and an igbo man will beg to rule Nigeria.

3, Those that want to use ipob agitation to blackmail Peter Obi.

4. Those who think that their tribe was created to rule Nigeria and others are bystanders

5. ETC ETC

ABEG ADD YOUR OWN INCLUDING THE NAMES 30K URCHINS ON NAIRALAND

3 Likes

Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by dynicks(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Abdu81: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Please what I recommend for urchins now

Don't watch don't view please please please your heart will quench.

Go inside your room and follow your god along.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Corridon: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Agbado munchers ntorrr.

1 Like

Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Sergio103(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
I love this thread grin

Please tag any of them you remember.

Tinubuadvocate........Sergio says hi cool
Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by AdamuKD: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Death to all senseless urchinses. Shegu banza kawai
Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Hyperchi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pls am doing give away of Sniper for an urchins that can't bear it
Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by kay1one(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obidients

1 Like

Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Realdon1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
And I warned them yesterday what will befall them today. Pls and pls, to avoid more casualties, let no urchins watch any rally video or picture again.
OBIdients are out to cause heart attack and high b.p to Tinubu boys.

No Wonder Tinubu just japaa from Lagos oo.

1 Like

Re: Otapiapia And Snipper Were Created For A Day Like Today. by Realdon1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hyperchi:
Pls am doing give away of Sniper for an urchins that can't bear it

And today will be a memorable day when Tinubu and his urchins might take between death and life.
These videos I'm seeing are ready to terminate life of any.
OBIdients are very wucked ooooo.
OBIdients pls I respect una today

(1) (Reply)

If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike / Only Lagos In Tinubu Era Was Not Charged By EFFC - Nuhu Ribadu / Nairalanders Protesting The Bias And Incompetent Moderators On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.