Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) (1169 Views)

MEN!! You All Can Now Get Yourselves A GOLDEN P€N!S!! FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) / MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
The #GoldenPenis Project Is FINALLY LAUNCHED!!

WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!
The very anticipated GOLDEN PENIS project is now available to all readers for downloads starting today.
I sincerely appreciate all the support and anticipation from day one.
You all KINGS were really a major part of this journey so far. smiley
You can simply proceed by Clicking On The Button Below!!

THESE ARE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING TOMORROW.;
1. A Comprehensive Copy Of The GOLDEN P€N!S Project.
2. All 4 Chapters Of The RATIONAL MALE Series. (FOR FREE - All Costing About $12 Each)
3. A Peak Into The Next Upcoming Project.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!;
The GOLDEN PENIS PROJECT, will only be available to Readers and Downloads FOR 5 DAYS (October 1st - October 5th), after which we will be closing the portal thereby making it not accessible by "Late-comers".

However, we have also initiated an Early Bird Offer, What this means is that, the First 100 Downloaders will enjoy a MASSIVE 50% DISCOUNT + An Extra Gift That Will Not Be Disclosed Here. Since you weren't a late comer, you should be rewarded for coming early enough!!

Thank you all for your anticipation so far.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by feranmi143: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hehehe
Nobody gives a fvck bro

Las las na guys like you dey beg or even pay money just to put the tip of your small carrot

Small boy who thinks redpill is only about how to have sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
Nobody gives a fvck bro

Las las na guys like you dey beg or even pay money just to put the tip of your small carrot

Small boy who thinks redpill is only about how to have sex
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish,
Female.
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
50 DOWNLOADS SO FAR!!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Sure it is golden
But the type you preach is rusty, because it is centered around bitterness and hate for women
Redpill is not your thing bruv, try MGTOW instead

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

5 Likes

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
50 DOWNLOADS SO FAR!!
Be giving yourself false hope grin

4 Likes

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Be giving yourself false hope grin

Why you mastûrbating all over his threads?!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Sure it is golden
But the type you preach is rusty, because it is centered around bitterness and hate for women
Redpill is not your thing bruv, try MGTOW instead

Did you get his book?
I did,and everything he wrote was factual(I was having flashbacks to my past dealings with women and what I read concurred with my experiences)

TheGidiRedpiller is really on to something.

You may think he has hate in heart for women or something along those lines, I really think he doesn't

TheGidiRedpiller I will be waiting for your book on Feminism in December

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Did you get his book?
I did,and everything he wrote was factual(I was having flashbacks to my past dealings with women and what I read concurred with my experiences)

You may think he has hate in heart for women or something along those lines, I really think he doesn't

TheGidiRedpiller I will be waiting for your book on Feminism on December

Alternative account grin

2 Likes

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cypress042:

Alternative account grin
Lol bro, did you try going through my post history or my comment history.

This is a burner account but not for the op, whether or not you believe it is completely up to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Did you get his book?

FIRST REVIEW!!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Lol bro, did you try going through my post history or my comment history.

This is a burner account but not for the op, whether or not you believe it is completely up to you
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
100 DOWNLOADERS SO FAR!!

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
100 DOWNLOADERS SO FAR!!

grin
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by satandeterrible: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one man.
I love everything you've been doing so far.
Keep up the energy.

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Did you get his book?

Why will I use my hard earned money to get a bitter fellow's book
I was a kin follower of this guy till he became very toxic
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Why you mastûrbating all over his threads?!
And what are you? His mouth piece or his ass licker
You can eat shit for all I care
Las las na una simp pass
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Baba just dey use alternate accounts dey boost him moral
chai, things men do just to bash women
If one (F) moniker mistakenly enters this thread now, keyboard warriors will attack her from left right center, and you say this redpill bull shit is not all about being violent and toxic towards women?
As you treat people's daughters and sisters, so will yours be treated

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Baba just dey use alternate accounts dey boost him moral
chai, things men do just to bash women
If one (F) moniker mistakenly enters this thread now, keyboard warriors will attack her from left right center, and you say this redpill bull shit is not all about being violent and toxic towards women?
As you treat people's daughters and sisters, so will yours be treated

Well so long. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Congratulations, you have been noticed, now, run along

1 Like

Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Hey where have you been?
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
200 DOWNLOADS!!
Early Bird Offer DEACTIVATED!!
Re: The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Hey where have you been?

Under the weather of late, but gradually getting back to regular schedule.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations / Birth Control Pills Is The Best Thing Ever!!! / The Sad Truth Behind Bethany Joy Lenz & Michael Galeotti's Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.