Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader (13162 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Njokuobinna(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi, my “most dearest” leader, says Pete Edochie

…Requests pictures of him with governor for posterity, as he marks his 53rd wedding anniversary in style

Famous veteran Nollywood actor, Chief Pete Edochie, has described Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State as “the most dearest person” to him among great leaders in the country and beyond.

Chief Edochie made the assertion during an event marking his 53rd wedding anniversary with his wife, Barr. Mrs. Josephine Edochie, held at The Base Landmark Event Centre, Enugu, on Saturday.

Gov. Ugwuanyi graced the event in the company of the deputy governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Barr. Ifeanyi Ossai, former Deputy Chief of Staff, Imo State Government House, Barr. Chima Nwanna, among others.

Chief Edochie, who is one of Africa’s most talented actors, said he was pleased with Gov. Ugwuanyi’s exemplary leadership qualities as well as his presence at the event.

The veteran Nollywood actor described the event as a “defining moment of my life,” adding that he was highly honoured by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s presence to celebrate with him and his family.

Chief Edochie queried photographers on why they do not give him copies of his photographs with Gov. Ugwuanyi that they took on different occasions noting that he has in his house pictures he took with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (Zik), Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Chinua Achebe, Jerry Rawlings, among other leaders.

Requesting Gov. Ugwuanyi, his guest and the PDP deputy governorship candidate to join him and his wife to cut the anniversary cake, Chief Edochie said: “In my house, I have the photographs of me and Zik (Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe), I have the photograph of me and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, I have that of Chinua Achebe, and I have that of Jerry Rawlings, but of all the names I have mentioned, the most dearest person to me is the Governor of Enugu State present here.

“But on several occasions, the photographers that normally take these pictures leave without giving me a copy.

“So, today, I will cut this cake. I plead that His Excellency (Ugwuanyi) should stand beside me as I cut the cake. Your guest will join us, the incoming deputy governor will also join.

“The pictures that you (photographers) will capture now, any photographer that will be the first to give me the pictures will receive a good prize from me. Did you hear that?”

Other eminent guests at the ceremony, in their goodwill messages to the celebrants (Edochie and his wife), equally applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for his humility, peaceful disposition and commitment to good governance.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029QeTEpBpvS3abzZzY9aQXke5672AwN7VnzFD4xTPxpnyaycTzz2gdwMqfuEebEH5l&id=100044234839321

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Congratulations sir

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Umsworld: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
10 deacdes and counting,Congratulations sir(Ur son needs mentorship on family management grin)

Forget Photo request

“The pictures that you (photographers) will capture now, any photographer that will be the first to give me the pictures will receive a good prize from me. Did you hear that?”

How to request for foto using Akonuche

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by aylive02(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
grin

15 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by wunmi590(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022

Oh, I can't believe pete, can say this just because of brown envelope...

What brown branded envelope with lots of dollar can not do, doesn't exist cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Babachukwu: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Ugwuanyi that did not do anything, if not that Ebonyi state governor later joined this evil party he would have seen as a hero

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by lifeandjoy: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Ugwuanyi nah fool I swear.
Enugu people are out to destroy the political dynasty of the ebano family that has kept criminals in power. Chimaroke and his thugs will not be in power come next year. He has lost relevance.

Vote Labor party in Enugu state.
Vote Chijioke Edeoga for Governor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Expanse2020(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
This two guy still my FCT
E MAD GAN OO
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by SenatePresdo(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Pet Edochie looks way more presidential than Tinubu and Atiku joined together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by lifeandjoy: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Vote Labor party

Vote Chijioke Edeoga for Governor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Beckham14: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
OKONKWO... Things indeed fell apart, but your marriage is still standing strong.

Congratulations Sir. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by ecolime(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
53rd wedding anniversary

shocked

Congratulations to the legend.

On another note, Tinubu has imposed several governors, legislators, etc. even the the current President and vice President yet none of them has ever used the word "Most dearest leader" for him.

They all know he is like the devil who gives you one thing so he can collect hundred from you.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Joshmoore(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Is he mad not honor your request, even Buhari would humbly turn up shapaly to honor the great Pete Edochie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by jnrbayano(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Pete, an embodiment of talent

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2022
The kind of longevity we pray for.

Edochie will eventually die with a warm smile on his face cause life has been kind to him.

A man, a myth and still a legend.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by seunlayi(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
We've heard

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by kushma(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Man of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Pete Edochie the legend. He made my childhood fun, him and Columbus Irosanga. As a lover of proverbs, I couldn't fathom my love for him.

Happy Anniversary to the legend. An OBIdient man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Winters23: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by akinmusi(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
All well and good
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by dam2000(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Atiku is coming
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by sukkot: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
nna mehnnnnn igbo guys dey gather size oooo . guys if you want to gain weight try igbo diet. ofe ji and akpu

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by cyndy1000(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Wow!!!
53 years!!!?
And still counting what a wonderful union.
May the love, tolerance, togetherness that keep them all these years continue to hold them.
Wish them good health as they age gracefully.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by GardenOfGod(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Yes he is
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Dcaliphate(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Pete don't use politics to soil your good name....Gov ugwuanyi is bad news

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.