Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader (13172 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Sonyboom765: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Same failure that left Enugu in the hands of God.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by barinedan(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2022
53 years and counting, but most new generation marriages don't last beyond 3 years because we all claim to be wise
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Sonyboom765: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2022
I blame woke foolish Yoruba for this

ecolime:
53rd wedding anniversary

shocked

Congratulations to the legend.

On another note, Tinubu has imposed several governors, legislators, etc. even the the current President and vice President yet none of them have ever used the word "Most dearest leader" for him.

They all know he is like the devil who gives you one thing so he can collect hundred from you.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by osigiepurr(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2022
He is dearest to you because, the rest are fucking dead men....Soon, another person will be dearest to you, so long the political envelope is greasing your palms.... Kontinu ooo!
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by bewla(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
wunmi590:

Oh, I can't believe pete, can say this just because of brown envelope...

What brown branded envelope with lots of dollar can not do, doesn't exist cheesy
Why is Nigeria man program like this

God remove all poverty link from me
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Edusouls(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Ugwuanyi don try, Governing no dey easy especially lawless and unfriendly people like Nigerians, the security and peace in Enugu alone is priceless, Abeg if u no like this man leave Enugu go find state wey u like, make we hear word chai
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by pinkgoodies(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Babachukwu:
Ugwuanyi that did not do anything, if not that Ebonyi state governor later joined this evil party he would have seen as a hero

So. He umahi can't be seen as a Hero. Because he is APC. But those of Abia n enugu can be seen as such. I see
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Shadysen: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2022
he married 23yrs before i came to this evil world, no be child's, congrats, Bigman.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Mozegee: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
53 years no be beans,i tap from your grace sir
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Ojukwu007(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Babachukwu:
Ugwuanyi that did not do anything, if not that Ebonyi state governor later joined this evil party he would have seen as a hero
Will you sharap there? What state are you from? Let me educate you.

Some of you just come on here and type anyhow because others do. Ugwuanyi ain't your problem bro.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Watom: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
My most respected actor. In a movie I want to watch his scenes only.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Ojukwu007(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Pete don't use politics to soil your good name....Gov ugwuanyi is bad news
EWU

Give one reason you addressed him that way now, you can't. Follow follow....

Make I hear pim from you again.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Watom: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I blame woke foolish Yoruba for this

no be lie
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Moneyyman: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Don't attract a curse on yourself. At his age and with his achievements, what does he need brown envelopes for? Do you know how far he has come with Ugwuanyi even before politics? Haba!

wunmi590:

Oh, I can't believe pete, can say this just because of brown envelope...

What brown branded envelope with lots of dollar can not do, doesn't exist cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Realist777: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2022
KingLennon:
Pete Edochie the legend. He made my childhood fun, him and Columbus Irosanga. As a lover of proverbs, I couldn't fathom my love for him.

Happy Anniversary to the legend. An OBIdient man
Oga, it is unfair that you didn't drop a piece of proverb for us to think over
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by youngmightabbey: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations Chief.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Fadafada231(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Eye service
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by BigBen23(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2022
More years to celebrate Sir
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Uniquekriss(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2022
I too go love this man Pete, whenever I see his picture or video, what comes to mind is Lion.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by don1988(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Ugwuanyi nah fool I swear.
Enugu people are out to destroy the political dynasty of the ebano family that has kept criminals in power. Chimaroke and his thugs will not be in power come next year. He has lost relevance.

Vote Labor party in Enugu state.
Vote Chijioke Edeoga for Governor.
chimaroke the agbado cassava supporter

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by jimyjames(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Pete don't use politics to soil your good name....Gov ugwuanyi is bad news
Ugwuanyi is not just a governor to Pete his also his friend , you don't know what ugwuanyi has done for him for all his yrs as the governor of enugu
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Dcaliphate(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Ojukwu007:
EWU

Give one reason you addressed him that way now, you can't. Follow follow....

Make I hear pim from you again.
If u don't live in Enugu shut your smelly fvck hole bro. I'm stating facts, he's the worst Enugu governor since b4 Ebeano
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by EdwardRandy(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Pet Edochie looks way more presidential than Tinubu and Atiku joined together.
Lol. The agbado & mikano boys have not recovered from the pains of yesterday, you wan begin dey press their necks again today.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by KingLennon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Realist777:

Oga, it is unfair that you didn't drop a piece of proverb for us to think over

Anyman who brings ant-infested firewood to his compound, shouldn't complain of lizards.

Whenever the poor man is oppressed and no one is saying anything about it; It will only lead to retribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Ojukwu007(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dcaliphate:

If u don't live in Enugu shut your smelly fvck hole bro. I'm stating facts, he's the worst Enugu governor since b4 Ebeano
Just one reason or get lost in your IGNORANCE.

EWU.
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by Dcaliphate(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Just one reason or get lost in your IGNORANCE.

EWU.
Iti boribo....because of the paltry 2k they give this one he wan get high bp.

ENWE
Re: Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader by pastor12: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
osigiepurr:
He is dearest to you because, the rest are fucking dead men....Soon, another person will be dearest to you, so long the political envelope is greasing your palms.... Kontinu ooo!
Njokuobinna:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029QeTEpBpvS3abzZzY9aQXke5672AwN7VnzFD4xTPxpnyaycTzz2gdwMqfuEebEH5l&id=100044234839321
Sir Edochie, pls ask "the most dearest person" when last did you pay leave allowance to teachers in Enugu state? When last did you pay gratuities to retired teachers in Enugu state? When last did you pay pensioners in Enugu? Tell him that these people are languishing in penury and sickness. Ask him Why did you truncate all these payment started by your predecessor. And tell him that GOD IS WATCHING HIM

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.