Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Of What Use Is This App? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of What Use Is This App? (picture) (2192 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend / Of What Use Is North To Nigeria?? / Of What Use Is This? [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywater123(m): 2:10am On Oct 02, 2022
It's taking unnecessary space on my phone, so I want to clear the cache and data?

Would it affect something on my phone?

atheistandproud

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by 1Alex: 2:19am On Oct 02, 2022
If you Uninstall it, your playstore, email and everything that concerns Google will not work again

3 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywater123(m): 3:12am On Oct 02, 2022
1Alex:
If you Uninstall it, your playstore, email and everything that concerns Google will not work again

Ok. What if I just clear the user data without unistalling the app?
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

Some apps might require you sign in again (Google) or it the play services will restore back to 300+ mb again in a few days. Check Chrome, DCIM (touch n hold the folder), WPS, Youtube and see lots of storage consumed.
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywater123(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Some apps might require you sign in again (Google) or it the play services will restore back to 300+ mb again in a few days. Check Chrome, DCIM (touch n hold the folder), WPS, Youtube and see lots of storage consumed.

I don't use any of the apps except YouTube and playstore.
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by internationalman(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2022
It's not using up your phone space, rather it's using up your data.

Just restrict background data on the App.
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywater123(m): 4:36am On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:
It's not using up your phone space, rather it's using up your data.

Just restrict background data on the App.

It's been off all the while.

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Berrityga: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Take this topic to your village town hall meeting. I'm sure your elders and chiefs will have what to say..
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Honchoslim16(m): 5:46am On Oct 02, 2022
You need that sh!t on your phone!
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Slynation(m): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Uninstall it and watch your phone malfunction for life...
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Vyzz: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2022
What is this one used for

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Go buy better fone. 6gig ram and 100+gig HDD.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by odysey: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

it will still consume that amount of data
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywaterr123: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Slynation:
Uninstall it and watch your phone malfunction for life...

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Holywaterr123: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2022
LOVEGINO:
Go buy better fone. 6gig ram and 100+gig HDD.

It's 4gig 128gb
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:
It's taking unnecessary space on my phone, so I want to clear the cache and data?

Would it affect something on my phone?

atheistandproud

Nawa oh, with the way I get summoned everywhere on Nairaland, one would think my YouTube channel go don reach like 1K subs.

See if you people are going to be mentioning me like this, ensure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel first.

Now to your question, I have posted severally about the types of data that you can find on your smartphone with a heavy emphasis on cache. You people just don't care to read. Na only iPhone vs Samsung argument dey sweet una.

First and foremost, you cannot uninstall playstore. It is a system app. The only way to do so is to root your device. So forget about it.

Secondly, feel free to remove user data. I do it all the time, you'll have to sign in again so ensure that you know your passwords off hand before attempting this tho.

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Godada(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

Nawa oh, with the way I get summoned everywhere on Nairaland, one would think my YouTube channel go don reach like 1K subs.

See if you people are going to be mentioning me like this, ensure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel first.

Now to your question, I have posted severally about the types of data that you can find on your smartphone with a heavy emphasis on cache. You people just don't care to read. Na only iPhone vs Samsung argument dey sweet una.

First and foremost, you cannot uninstall playstore. It is a system app. The only way to do so is to root your device. So forget about it.

Secondly, feel free to remove user data. I do it all the time, you'll have to sign in again so ensure that you know your passwords off hand before attempting this tho.

End of story.

Cumrade, to aid your ministry. Insert a link to your YouTube channel where you explain this better.

Anyone who mentions you should go to your channel for an indepth explanation with the link you provided

You will at least get links to your YouTube channel.
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
That's the most useful app on Android to get other apps.
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by atheistandproud(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Godada:

Comrade, to aid your ministry. Insert a link to your YouTube channel where you explain this better.

Anyone who mentions you should go to your channel for an in-depth explanation with the link you provided

You will at least get links to your YouTube channel.

Nairaland dey block YouTube links for siggy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V1dmyne3xE

https://www.nairaland.com/7116182/what-types-data-phone
Re: Of What Use Is This App? (picture) by Godada(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Photos: African Tribes Where Husbands Flog Wives To Prove Their Fidelity / Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? / Can You Kill For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.