Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,080 members, 7,859,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. (3826 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

So you wish him death so that there will be one less vote for Tinubu and more hope for your failed 'Him Tu Lie'? Bros, you wicked no be small.

I only prayed that what he wished himself will happen to him.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
You don't need to use a tipper-load of nonsense to contravene a known fact.
Even if you type 20pages more, you are not still.making sense.

The point is Peter Obi is more cerebral and qualified than Tinubu and He is destined to be Nigeria's President come 2023.

Tinubu is a very bad product to sell.
Abeg

That's why unaa no get quality infrastructures...
Unaa too dey hype noncense.....

See one of the leadership provided in alaigbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by stonemasonn: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2022
I believe him though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2022
You keep disgracing yourself.
Ability to read is one thing, and ability to understand is another.

I wish I could help you but your case is irredeemable.
Have a nice day
GoodLife4live:

Mumu your oga don agree say him no Sabi book school...

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
You don't need to use a tipper-load of nonsense to contravene a known fact.
Even if you type 20pages more, you are not still.making sense.

The point is Peter Obi is more cerebral and qualified than Tinubu and He is destined to be Nigeria's President come 2023.

Tinubu is a very bad product to sell.
Abeg

He is qualified to be GOVERNOR in Igbo land ...but his not qualified to rule over the poorest state in Yoruba land.....

We don't celebrate mediocrity....

Peter obi is unproductive presidential candidate..... He doesn't have the quality to head political affairs of the federal system.....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2022
Kikikiki.. Everyone who disagrees with your daft Tinubu must be Igbo.

Anyways, keep advertising your folly.

GoodLife4live:

See one the leadership in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
The key driiver has knocked engine o

Lol.. Funny analogy but in reality " THE MAN " is a pioneer of solid and reliable engines. Contratry to your point, he is a compass which points to true north. The right direction.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

He is qualified to be GOVERNOR in Igbo land ...but his not qualified to rule over the poorest state in Yoruba land.....

We don't celebrate mediocrity....

Peter obi is unproductive presidential candidate..... He doesn't have the quality to head political affairs of the federal system.....

Indeed. We can all have controversial and personalised opinion but one thing that should exemplify our decency and goodness of heart is an outlook that shows we still care for the progress of society and all who live in it.

Northerners, the same folks who constitute 87% of the poorest Nigerians alive, will still rush to vote Atiku clannishly when it is leaders like him directly responsible for the plight of Northerners and the horrendous reality of Northern kids as young as 2 years old begging throughout many cities in West Africa.

Igbos too want to vote Obi out of tribalism when this is the same man that had a working relationship and partnership with a man, SARs James Nwafor, who is surely one of the biggest and most brutal genocidal butchers in the history of Nigeria.

Nwafor even harvested organs of his victims to sell before dumping their bodies arrogantly and provocatively in Anambra rivers under Obi's reign as governor. Yet this is the man we should vote as President?

Meanwhile Tinubu has given average Lagosians greater security, dignity and opportunities as their Governor. Crucially he remains a mentor of the State who, even beyond office, has never let Lagos go.

Atiku has never bothered about Adamawa even as VP let alone care about her from Dubai he has chosen to live in, rather than Nigeria, since stepping down as Vixe President to OBJ.

Obi too, as soon as his Governor stint was over, has moved to Lagos and never bothered himself with what is going on in Anambra. Today Soludo will not even grant Obi audience because he has zero respect for him and knows Obi is one of major causes of the problems afflicting Anambra today.

How many Igbo leaders are supporting Obi's ambition today? Virtually non and this tells a big story of the lack of belief in his ability and capacity.

When Nigerians rush to move to the UK , USA , Canada etal what are we admitting other than the fact that we are saying, with our feet, that 'Oyinbo', even if we want to call him racist and evil, is a better provider of orderly, successful and productive society than our own leaders in Africa who are our brothers and kinsmen?

Kemi Badenoch , who left Nigeria for the UK as a child, is now a cabinet member under 'Oyinbo' Prime minister liz Truss.

She is now Secretary of State for International Trade of United Kingdom same as Tinubu has been empowering many non-Yorubas, like Ben Akabueze, to be Lagos political leaders at a time such was unheard of because Jagaban is only obsessed with what/who moves society forward.

Nigerians should think and vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

You have questions for a healthy man present and campaigning, I have just one question for you, when last did you hear Tinubu talk?

And how many times will he need to repeat it that he talk less and do more instead
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by frankyychiji(f): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Lol.. Funny analogy but in reality " THE MAN " is a pioneer of solid and reliable engines. Contratry to your point, he is a compass which points to true north. The right direction.
You didn't get the memo obviously.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
You didn't get the memo obviously.

I don't receive useless memos
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by baretalk: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Great, this is what we need. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by limeta(f): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just like Buhari Tinubu is lying
Lets him start from the very beginning by telling his real name and age .
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by frankyychiji(f): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

I don't receive useless memos
Receive it all the same.

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

And how many times will he need to repeat it that he talk less and do more instead

He is doing nothing right now.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Epiphany92(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
drlateef:

Obi created no job. Thats why you ran to lagos.
yes I am with my brothers doing owomida

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Epiphany92(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos leave your region to come n hustle in lagos n also condemn leaders who made lagos
today is Sunday
Have you done Sunday remittance?

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by stanluiz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
He should come to live interview on national TV and say it. Not saying it on the pages of newspaper.

By the way, Tinubu is too weak and old to achieve all This. Campaign Neve starts, my man don japa to London.

President job is too stressful and tedious. Tinubu can't handle it. It will wreak him down. He is sick. He will spend most of his time in the hospital.

Nigeria is sick and she needs a healthy president not a sick president.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by emmy512: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Give it to tinubu>

I dont have issues with a muslim muslim ticket.. i dont let religion cloud my judgement.

I wont vote atiku, maybe PO or TInubu.

In tinubu i see someone that has gone through a process, the long road to get here with his experience.
In PO i see someone with a vision.

untill election day i'll decide but untill then we all should stop being biased in our reasoning.

Hating someone does not mean you should not notice when they are good.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Hydroxide(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu has not said anything lately. Different people are just speaking for him when is where about is unknown. This shows if he eventually wins, he won't be in charge of his own government. God Forbid another Buhari ProMax
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by ImperialYoruba: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
haffaze777:

They all know Tinubu to be full of wisdom and knowledge but hatred won't let them admit it.but las las they must hang his portrait in their office come 2023.
grin
Love it!
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Whois(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lori iro

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by benardtotti(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu lives in London, not Lagos, no past leader of Lagos lives in lagos state today.

Where did you manufacture this lie from ? So fashola,ambode , Jakande, tinubu ,sanwoolu don't live in lagos they live where ?
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Elliotwaveforec: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Elliotwaveforec: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
I would vote for this man. He is visionary. Just that his health is an issue.

Six regional agencies for industrial development. I like that. Each region's issues are peculiar and deserves peculiar solutions.
Regionalism, the final solution to Nigeria's problems.

There's a big difference between a first-class graduate and third-class Philosophy graduate.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by baretalk: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
=candidtalk post=117194660]

Bro, what is shown below should excite any sensible Nigerian with even the tiniest commonsense in their head. Tinubu is too loaded ojare. This is why he was jealously hiding his manifesto. Too loaded, too visionary. too reformational and too precisely brilliant.

If not pettiness, hate , tribalism and ethno-religious bigotry bothering some Nigerians, is it not obvious to all that fraudster Obi and Dubai candidate Atiku, who does not even live in Nigeria to know her problems, can never conceive what is shown below that is simply brilliant and would be uniquely efficient to free us all from 'one Nigeria' retrogression and backward ways of doing things?

[/quote]
No mind, obi has no manifesto, na to go India and Malaysia.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by baretalk: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

See one of the leadership provided in alaigbo
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:

No mind, obi has no manifesto, na to go India and Malaysia.

I have always said that the Presidency is above Obi's level.

For all Obi's dull, unintelligent and worthless noise he has made for weeks now, a single manifesto document from Tinubu has totally exposed Obi and Atiku as pretenders incapable of matching Tinubu in terms of leadership nous.

In fact if my babe recite what is shown below in a sexy satin underwear then she is in serious trouble, of the 'sore' kind, all night long cool

Tinubu is never the mate of Obi and Atiku. He who has ears let him hear. What is shown below is simply genius the sort others cannot conceive.

Tinubu also promised to create six new Regional Economic Development Agencies which will establish sub-regional industrial hubs to exploit each zone’s competitive advantage and optimize their potential for industrial growth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by drlateef: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
Even a madman would feel insulted if you offered him this "brain".
The first day I marked you on NL was when someone addressed your folly.

Imagine, comparing Peter Obi and Mr.Agbado

Even PYO didn't find it easy debating with PO in 2019...imagine a 2022 PO plus Divine Favour

How can a third class philosophy graduate win a debate with a first class graduate of accounting from US? You must be joking, right!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Regionalism, the final solution to Nigeria's problems.

There's a big difference between a first-class graduate and third-class Philosophy graduate.

Indeed. Why administer the NE like the SW? Why lumber the SS with policies most appropriate for the Middle belt?

Why force the SE to shun comparative advantages to stagnate under policies more appropriate to conditions in NE?

Tinubu is a genius who will simplify governance and also have enough sagacity to implement the most transformational policies he devises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by lexylaw40: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, what is shown below should excite any sensible Nigerian with even the tiniest commonsense in their head. Tinubu is too loaded ojare. This is why he was jealously hiding his manifesto. Too loaded, too visionary. too reformational and too precisely brilliant.

If not pettiness, hate , tribalism and ethno-religious bigotry bothering some Nigerians, is it not obvious to all that fraudster Obi and Dubai candidate Atiku, who does not even live in Nigeria to know her problems, can never conceive what is shown below that is simply brilliant and would be uniquely efficient to free us all from 'one Nigeria' retrogression and backward ways of doing things?

simply brilliant
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by lexylaw40: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Why administer the NE like the SW? Why lumber the SS with policies most appropriate for the Middle belt?

Why force the SE to shun comparative advantages to stagnate under policies more appropriate to conditions in NE?

Tinubu is a genius who will simplify governance and also have enough sagacity to implement the most transformational policies he devises.
Tinubu is simply brilliant..a genius is what I call him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] / JUST IN!!! Igwe Credo And Ojazzy Reportedly Arrested / Do You Think West Africa Would Do Good If Ecowas Had More Political Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.