Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. (3829 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Even a madman would feel insulted if you offered him this "brain".
The first day I marked you on NL was when someone addressed your folly.

Imagine, comparing Peter Obi and Mr.Agbado

Even PYO didn't find it easy debating with PO in 2019...imagine a 2022 PO plus Divine Favour
drlateef:

Obi has no brain to make a manifesto. I can lend him my brain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

You cannot keep insulting people like this, why calling me names? Is APC main manifesto to abuse everyone?

Show us what nnamdi azikwe your ancestors built or u keepshut forever...

Your region is barren land.... South east is the poorest in he southern nigeria....

See the reports we got yesterday from your nyamiris miscreants..

Call them at home to stay in their barren land ooo... We don't want lunatic and ungrateful cannibalist in our region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Show us what nnamdi azikwe your ancestors built or u keepshut forever...

Your region is barren land.... South east is the poorest in he southern nigeria....

See the reports we got yesterday from your nyamiris miscreants..

Call them at home to stay in their barren land ooo... We don't want lunatic and ungrateful cannibalist in our region

Keep spreading propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
Even a madman would feel insulted if you offered him this "brain".
The first day I marked you on NL was when someone address your folly.

Imagine, comparing Peter Obi and Mr.Agbado

Even PYO didn't find it easy debating with PO in 2019...imagine a 2022 PO plus Divine Favour

See your peter obi wey get brain

Dis is what you get when you obtained NYSC Before Written GCE at special center

CONFUSIONIST can never be my president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin

Uppercut.

Don't mind them praising a man who has clearly become senile and hiding his condition in a hospital ward while speech writers are here to spin another disaster on us.

An "uppercut" only in your biased and dishonest opinion. To me the guys is disgracing himself and showing he is an unrepentant hater pushing the biggest lie in history most upright Nigerians, even those who hate Tinubu, cannot tell against him.

Who does not know, or will pretend not to know, that Tinubu, for obvious reason we were all witnesses to, was pushed far away from having any influence in Buhari's government?

Even Osinbajo , our own Vice President, was instantly cut down to size when he deputised for PMB and made moves that did not please the Buhari cabal when Mr.Preaident was receiving treatment abroad.

I don't know how grown men like you cannot see you are not doing yourselves any favour hating others to the extent of being able to lie korokoro against them.

Bro, that level of hate means you can't be getting the best out of life because it reveals you have little to zero winning objectivity and clarity of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

Keep spreading propaganda.

Ok you mean say dis one too naa propaganda?

Check the date...

Today dis same NDI IGBO PLATFORM is one of the leading promoter of obi candidacy..

Dey all knew that obi is a complete collosal failure... All because to achieve their igbotic agenda......

I repeat , ipob apologist will not smear that sit....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

An "uppercut" only in your biased and dishonest opinion. To me the guys is disgracing himself and showing he is an unrepentant hater pushing the biggest lie in history most upright Nigerians, even those who hate Tinubu, cannot tell against him.

Who does not know, or will pretend not to know, that Tinubu, for obvious reason we were all witnesses to, was pushed far away from having any influence in Buhari's government?

Even Osinbajo , our own Vice President, was instantly cut down to size when he deputised for PMB and made moves that did not please the Buhari cabal when Mr.Preaident was receiving treatment abroad.

I don't know how grown men like you cannot see you are not doing yourselves any favour hating others to the extent of being able to lie korokoro against them.

Bro, that level of hate means you can't be getting the best out of life because it reveals you have little to zero winning objectivity and clarity of mind.

Bro, me and you cannot be arguing with a mere manuscript written in one office in ikeja, Tinubu doesn't know about those lofty plans, if he does, he should be the one telling us by himself and not you.

I cannot be arguing with you when Tinubu can come online tomorrow and deny all those fake words. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Ok you mean say dis one too naa propaganda?

Check the date...

Today dis same NDI IGBO PLATFORM is one of the leading promoter of obi candidacy..

Dey all knew that obi is a complete collosal failure... All because to achieve their igbotic agenda......

I repeat , ipob apologist will not smear that sit....

I won't be arguing with propagandists again, call Tinubu to address us.

Till then, I will vote for Peter Obi.

Absenteeism in crucial campaign periods is a big red flag on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Yawns...
Unfortunately, the only one with questionable academic qualification is Tinubu...Common Pry school and Secondary school certificate he can not provide.

Even a baby knows Tinubu's manifesto was not written by him and here you are celebrating a fraud that can't field simple questions from journalists.

Tinubu of all pipu

GoodLife4live:

See your peter obi wey get brain

Dis is what you get when you obtained NYSC Before Written GCE at special center

CONFUSIONIST can never be my president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Okoroawusa: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2022
It's better I die now than to be alive in February 2023 and I will not vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by BATified2023: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Epiphany92:
This type of job?
u igbos leave your region to come n hustle in lagos n also condemn leaders who made lagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It's better I die now than to be alive in February 2023 and I will not vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

Tufiakwa!!

May your wish be granted you, amin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by BATified2023: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, what is shown below should excite any sensible Nigerian with even the tiniest commonsense in their head. Tinubu is too loaded ojare. This is why he was jealously hiding his manifesto. Too loaded, too visionary like, too reformstional and too precisely brilliant.

If not pettiness, hate , tribalism and ethno-religious bigotry bothering some Nigerians, is it not obvious to all that fraudster Obi and Dubai candidate Atiku, who does not even live in Nigeria to know her problems, can never conceive what is shown below that is simply brilliant and would be uniquely efficient to free us all from 'one Nigeria' retrogression do backward ways of doing things?

I pray tinubu wins so after implementing this igbos will go back to their region n stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Okoroawusa: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

I will not die but live to vote Tinubu in February 2023
If you are Igbo you will know the meaning of tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by BATified2023: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

How have you concluded that Obi cannot do this small things when he had done bigger things as governor.

Without honesty and transparency, (Which Tinubu has never had) you cannot achieve anything.
name d bigger things obi did as governor that made 80% of its citizens move away

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
BATified2023:
name d bigger things obi did as governor that made 80% of its citizens move away

Let Tinubu ask me that question and I will answer him, I cannot be arguing with followers of a man whose current state is unknown.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...
Unfortunately, the only one with questionable academic qualification is Tinubu...Common Pry school and Secondary school certificate he can not provide.

Even a baby knows Tinubu's manifesto was not written by him and here you are celebrating a fraud that can't field simple questions from journalists.

Shutup ... Tinubu dis tinubu that.. and your unproductive candidate call Peter obi can not provide is BSC RESULTS all because he got pass as a result of his dullness..

If you are reasonable anough, you won't compare a phylosophy third class graduate from third world University / third world country to a first class graduate in accounting in Chicago state University of America... An advance country for that matter....

Infact , I just believe that , u can't be obi supporter and not be sick upstairs in your brain....

Obi wey go disgrace nigeria for World network ( CNN )

Shio

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I will not die but live to vote Tinubu in February 2023
If you are Igbo you will know the meaning of tufiakwa

Are you afraid of dying? And you're still supporting a sick man? What you wish others will be granted to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by BATified2023: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

Let Tinubu ask me that question and I will answer him, I cannot be arguing with followers of a man whose current state is unknown.
how did obi perform in d following sectors

Education
Health
Security
Infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

Bro, me and you cannot be arguing with a mere manuscript written in one office in ikeja, Tinubu doesn't know about those lofty plans, if he does, he should be the one telling us by himself and not you.

I cannot be arguing with you when Tinubu can come online tomorrow and deny all those fake words. grin

Manuscript ba? How many things proposed in the "manuscript" that Tinubu himself has not robustly deployed to make Lagos great?

The man promised to decentralize the Nigerian police force. What is RRS that Tinubu created and uniquely funded to succeed?

Tunubu saye he will convene regional committees to help every Nigerian region leverage on competitive advantage they have to secure development and progress.

How did Tinubu grow the IGR of Lagos, to make the State 5th biggest economy in Africa, other than by leveraging on the comparative advantages of Lagos, like her population and geographical endowment, to make the smallest State in Nigeria so successful in a short space of time that she became the only State capable of financing herself independent of federal crude allocation from the FG?

I could go on all day but the fact is that Tinubu has walked the walk and has proven he is a success and reformer unlike Obi and Atiku who are about rhetoric yet distinctly lack the history of excellent leadership service delivery Tinubu has.

Bro, check yourself. You are reckless. Hate if you want but you need to recognise when you are the owner of destructive hatred that makes you even put your own best interest at risk because of raw and undiluted hatred you have for others.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
BATified2023:
how did obi perform in d following sectors

Education
Health
Security
Infrastructure

You have questions for a healthy man present and campaigning, I have just one question for you, when last did you hear Tinubu talk?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Manuscript ba? How many things proposed in the "manuscript" that Tinubu himself has not robustly deployed to make Lagos great?

The man promised to decentralize the Nigerian police force. What is RRS that Tinubu created and uniquely funded to succeed?

Tunubu saye he will convene regional committees to help every Nigerian region leverage on competitive advantage they have to secure development and progress.

How did Tinubu grow the IGR of Lagos, to make the State 5th biggest economy in Africa, other than by leveraging on the comparative advantages of Lagos, like her population and geographical endowment, to make the smallest State in Nigeria so successful in a short space of time that she became the only State capable of financing herself independent of federal crude allocation from the FG?

I could go on all day but the fact is that Tinubu has walked the walk and has proven he is a success and reformer unlike Obi and Atiku who are about rhetoric yet distinctly lack the history of excellent leadership service delivery Tinubu has.

Bro, check yourself. You are reckless. Hate if you want but you need to recognise when you are the owner of destructive hatred that makes you even put your own best interest at risk because of raw and undiluted hatred you have for others.

Sorry, I cannot ask you questions because you're not Tinubu. Let him come and say it with his mouth so I can ask my questions.

No more campaigning by proxy. Go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

See confirm dis for us....

Sey NAA true

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by frankyychiji(f): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:
Simple, Brilliant, on point and most of all practical. I support the manifesto
The key driiver has knocked engine o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

See confirm dis for us....

Sey NAA true

You're not Tinubu, I don't argue with small masquerades anymore grin
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by successmatters(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
The key driiver has knocked engine o

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by frankyychiji(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2022
drlateef:

Obi has no brain to make a manifesto. I can lend him my brain.
This one is on a suicide mission. Go and die for tiffnubu.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by frankyychiji(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2022
This Op is one of the urchins who vowed to demand for oduduwa republic if thifnubu fails. Lol
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Kalashnikov49: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Since campaign of yesterday grounded LAGOS...the Agbado rats are creeping out of their holes. To kwantinue what their paymasters instructed them to do.

.........................................SUPPORTING THIEFNUBUU AND INSUTING PETER OBI....................................

But i love something, that became obvious to everybody.....AGBADO Miscreants are very foolish and stupid people...

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

So you wish him death so that there will be one less vote for Tinubu and more hope for your failed 'Him Tu Lie'? Bros, you wicked no be small.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2022
You don't need to use a tipper-load of nonsense to contravene a known fact.
Even if you type 20pages more, you are not still.making sense.

The point is Peter Obi is more cerebral and qualified than Tinubu and He is destined to be Nigeria's President come 2023.

Tinubu is a very bad product to sell.
Abeg

GoodLife4live:

Shutup ... Tinubu dis tinubu that.. and your unproductive candidate call Peter obi can not provide is BSC RESULTS all because he got pass as a result of his dullness..

If you are reasonable anough, you won't compare a phylosophy third class graduate from third world University / third world country to a first class graduate in accounting in Chicago state University of America... An advance country for that matter....

Infact , I just believe that , u can't be obi supporter and not be sick upstairs in your brain....

Obi wey go disgrace nigeria for World network ( CNN )

Shio

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...

Tinubu of all pipu

Mumu your oga don agree say him no Sabi book school...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Agreement Kwankwaso Had With Peter Obi / For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? / Unmasking PDP's Hypocrisy In Democracy Discourse - NPECCNF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.