Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. (4137 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jagaban just broke the internet with an exercise video and the whole internet is crashing, Igbos are disillusioned, they are no longer talking about their ipob agitation rally yesterday, it's now Asiwaju all over the place.

See how Jagaban, the greatest political strategist stole Pandora's thunder and how he changed the narrative in less than 24 hours.

Pandorians don forget about rally, na Tinubu den dey talk about today.

God Bless Asiwaju of the Inuverse.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Dreadshy: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
I wish say him fit put thread inside needle

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by PoliteActivist: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
This one below or another one?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin...............

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
I am BATified

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by MuslimMuslim: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
People are laughing at the clown all over the Internet

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by 4teenblaq: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing crash for internet..

Someone told me that his plan to rule Nigeria won't WORK OUT wink wink grin

I was trying to recover from the vawulence when another dude chipped in and said "he should EXERCISE patience till 2027" grin grin

People are just wicked... I was trying to recover again one dude out of no where, came out and said "if the video record pass seven seconds, they go write Tinubu put for Adieu papa" grin grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Den dey look for Asiwaju, but Asiwaju dey inside studio dey compose number 1 hit to take over the internet and make Pandorians forget and stop talking about their ipob agitation rally.

Never underestimate the great Jagaban.. grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Slynation(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mad people are roaming Nigeria in fine clothings...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by ibechris(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
How can the Internet crash because of an old man that has no interest of the people at heart.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even newspaper don join, free promo without spending one kobo while killing and distracting Pandora losers and their rally noise.

grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Akurakambe(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rallies that were held yesterday? That's more than 24hrs ago? You guys are deluded and just being foolish cum stu.pid for nothing.

What's OBIdient people concerned on ailing Thiefnu.bu deceiving himself and his online urchins.

Shame on Thiefn.ubu and his online urchins.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Conner44: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin See this urchin trying to console himself after choking yesterday lol

Your tinubu has turned into a caricature on the internet and that’s why it’s breaking tongue

Everybody laughing at him riding a stationary bicycle as if aso rock is the Olympics cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by ganisucks(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:
Jagaban just broke the internet with an exercise video and the whole internet is crashing, Igbos are disillusioned, they are no longer talking about their ipob agitation rally yesterday, it's now Asiwaju all over the place.

See how Jagaban, the greatest political strategist stole Pandora's thunder and how he changed the narrative in less than 24 hours.

Earlier this year I said SWAGA was riddled and composed of spies and saboteurs planted by the cabal. Today is another clear example of how they are destroying Tinubu's campaign before it even has a chance to launch. What in God's name pushed someone to release that ridiculous video. Tinubu was for months saying that his brain was his strength and not his muscle or physical strength and then just because of yesterday's rally he panicked and made his fitness his campaign strategy. How idiotic do you have to be to know that this is a self imploding bomb. I really pity the old man

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
400,013k views in less than 2 hours.

Even Asake no reach that record in 2 hours.

This is how you take over the internet, change narratives and have the whole world talking about you..

You can not buy brains, smarts and intelligence with money. grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by ScamHunter: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am BATified

You people are so few

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by mightyhaze: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:

This is how you take over the internet, change narratives and have the whole world talking about you..

just go siddon for bush grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Earlier this year I said SWAGA was riddled and composed of spies and saboteurs planted by the cabal. Today is another clear example of how they are destroying Tinubu's campaign before it even has a chance to launch. What in God's name pushed someone to release that ridiculous video. Tinubu was for months saying that his brain was his strength and not his muscle or physical strength and then just because of yesterday's rally he panicked and made his fitness his campaign strategy. How idiotic do you have to be to know that this is a self imploding bomb. I really pity the old man

ganisucks:

He is in France and UK begging anybody and everybody to give him the momentum Obi currently enjoys.

This Pandorian just proved me right....

You are here analyzing, typing rubbish, writing story and epistle over a man that you will never and won't vote for in the first place.

Shey na joblessness or Asiwaju just confused and distracted you from your Pandora liar..

God Bless Asiwaju..

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by mightyhaze: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
I no wan laugh this evening.. make una no dey push person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Cantonese: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:

See your life? So you do not even know when people mock you?

Na so APC arrange your life keep for you reach? Wahala dey o.

If nature has taken its course in terms of aging with the man, what can he do about it? No physical strength is no physical strength and it is not his fault. Defending the indefensible on your part makes no sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by jamace(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
See Igbos getting mad and barking like bingo already over the hottest Video on the internet.

Aswiaji sabi give pandorian liars and villagers heart attack I swear..

den won kpai ogrin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
ganisucks:

They are making a mockery of Tinubu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by femisplash: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:

You are here analyzing, typing rubbish, writing story and epistle over a man that you will never and won't vote for in the first place.

Shey na joblessness or Asiwaju just confused and distracted you from your Pandora liar..

God Bless Asiwaju..

grin grin
Tinubu is a showstopper, they are obsessed with Tinubu such that any highlights from Tinubu eats up their liver. How sensible individual would begin to compare a Jagaban with a small fry like Obi amazes me.
Personally, I have stopped quoting and going back & forth with some monikers who were bold in ignorance but parading themselves as arm chair analysts, since their predictions and fake sources fell flat on its face during APC Presidential primaries while coming up with all sorts of bedroom fabrications.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by Abdul05: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bro, God will keep blessing you for supporting tinubu...

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
BAT2023 people don begin make their own videos.

See how simple things like videos alter narratives with new ones

Asiwaju is a genius.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by ganisucks(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:

God Bless Asiwaju..

grin grin

My vote and your vote doesn't matter. On election day you will realise that there's no kingmaker and no king in naija except the children of those who met the white man on the beach when he created Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by femisplash: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:

80% of viewiers are Obi supporters, yet claimed they ain't a fan. The last time I watched Obi in any forum was 2019 and I lost some brain cells listening to his lies. The only time I'd watch him ever again is during debates whereby there are other Presidential candidates in attendance. Till then, I'm pleased reading any kind of news relating to him in newspaper prints & online media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by ganisucks(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
plaindealer:
BAT2023 people don begin make their own videos.

See how simple things like videos alter narratives with new ones

Asiwaju is a genius.

grin grin

This is an own goal. Tomorrow you will find out that this was created by a planted saboteur. Shettima's long tie was brilliant until the next day when he changed the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. by plaindealer: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
femisplash:

Tinubu is a showstopper, they are obsessed with Tinubu such that any highlights from Tinubu eats up their liver. How sensible individual would begin to compare a Jagaban with a small fry like Obi amazes me.
Personally, I have stopped quoting and going back & forth with some monikers who were bold in ignorance but parading themselves as arm chair analysts, since their predictions and fake sources fell flat on its face during APC President candidate while coming up with all sorts of bedroom fabrications.

I know we joke a lot on this platform, but seriously, they pose zero challenge to me or even Aswaiju's chances because Obi's candidacy is a decoration and boutique candidacy, it's nothing but n extension of PDP a,d ipob agitators, nothing Nigerian about them and Nigerians won't let them get anywhere near Aso Rock.

They say a lot of dumb, rettarded, ignorant, mean-spirited and evil rubbish, just laugh because their presence in this race is comedy and entertainment relief.

They are destined to lose and when this is all over, they will return to their ipob agitation and start their silly protests with their currently hidden ipob flags, Nigerians will return to ZOO, shithole and Yoruba people once again are slaves and Hausa people are gworo chewing illiterates, terrorists and all manner of rubbish.

Don't take them seriously, just laugh and enjoy their comedy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Chess Game:Court Request To Hold Him For 60 Days Until Election Is Over / See What Someone Posted On Facebook And This Funny Reply Gat Me Smiling / Palestinian Statehood Bid: Nigeria Reiterates Her Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.