Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81827 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
t2luv1:

That statement in bold proved to me what I kinda suspected when it comes to you. Ask any Nigerians of sound mind if they were better off in 2015 as compared to the current date and circumstances. You are nothing but a paid mouthpiece and a bad one in that.

I'm better off in every way since 2015 than I ever was. That's a fact. If nothing is working for you, I think it's time you re-assess yourself and adjust accordingly.
When you finally realize that no government will make your life any better, except of course if you have access to the national cake, your life will be better for it.
How I wish your wish will come true and your preferred candidate wins, keep doing the same thing and let me see how you'll fare better than now.
And for your information, nobody can buy my conscience. I never voted or supported Buhari, but I can't deny the fact that God really blessed me during his time against all the odds.
Most of you shouting bad governance upandan now never in your lives voted. All of a sudden, you now realized APC is bad after 8 years.
I've never voted for APC in my life, but I'm going to do that this time around.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
bewla:
That's because you don't want the truth be told

Simple go ahead but don't let your hate for some one make you lose what is right and later regret it

Cheers
Till we get a proper debit then will no who have
Solution and who see problem and chicken put

But ur guy scammed us by saying vote for change u will swim in fuel, a dollar will level naira, electricity, medical tourism, security, etc...today they took us a century back...and u still expect me to fall for his scam , hook, line and sinker?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
DeOTR:

I'm better off in every way since 2015 than I ever was. That's a fact. If nothing is working for you, I think it's time you re-assess yourself and adjust accordingly.
When you finally realize that no government will make your life any better, except of course if you have access to the national cake, your life will be better for it.
How I wish your wish will come true and your preferred candidate wins, keep doing the same thing and let me see how you'll fare better than now.
And for your information, nobody can buy my conscience. I never voted or supported Buhari, but I can't deny the fact that God really blessed me during his time against all the odds.
Most of you shouting bad governance upandan now never in your lives voted. All of a sudden, you now realized APC is bad after 8 years.
I've never voted for APC in my life, but I'm going to do that this time around.

Lol...should only one person enjoy while the others suffer? Na real 'against all odds'
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Mccullum: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
boldtruthalways:

It means you hate your life so much that you want hand shaking man to lead over 200million people. If yiu hate your life that much, many Nigerians love their lives hence a new Nigeria is coming in 2023.

Let democracy work the way it suppose to be, I'm voting for the man of my choice, face your side, please.

Tinubu is the man for the presidential job in 2023, he's the incoming president of FRN once again, take it or

leave it, I and my family will vote for him well, well. He's a visionary leader.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Ganjafama(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jaggy2:
Hi Ganjafama

This is in response to an enquiry you made about the IT bundle I posted.

The bots keep deleting my response, that's why I came here

Ok. I will surely purchase the package. First, I want to put my laptop in order. Second week of November I'll get in touch with you.
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by bewla(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Skty:

But ur guy scammed us by saying vote for change u will swim in fuel, a dollar will level naira, electricity, medical tourism, security, etc...today they took us a century back...and u still expect me to fall for his scam , hook, line and sinker?

I don't no your area but electric is good in my area that's improve

Fuel is also ok but increase in value but no que,
health zero ,
security is been use to steal money but hold your state governor to that,

On increase or inflation blame we all
Because we are not producing only consuming

And we don't like Nigeria made only foreign

But all this baba solution say I can do it

When they don't give us money from federal
We find solution ,let's think more and do what is right
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jneutron4000: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2022
guru90:

Thunder!!!
Thunder fire PitObi
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by hungryhouse: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hungry House has a variety of options for tasty biryani. If you are looking for online biryani visit our website and order it from your favourite restaurant.
https://hungryhouse.in/category/Biryani

1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2022
bewla:

I don't no your area but electric is good in my area that's improve

Fuel is also ok but increase in value but no que,
health zero ,
security is been use to steal money but hold your state governor to that,

On increase or inflation blame we all
Because we are not producing only consuming

And we don't like Nigeria made only foreign

But all this baba solution say I can do it

When they don't give us money from federal
We find solution ,let's think more and do what is right

Is this how your goons met Nigeria? Why did they do this to us? Why did they destroy Nigeria..pls don't come talk shit
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Skty:

Is this how your goons met Nigeria? Why did they do this to us? Why did they destroy Nigeria..pls don't come talk shit
Well said but
Things don't just happen over night
Don't blame your father for having you
But wake up get your hustle right
Stop complaining of Nigeria
But your self,YOU must not fail your self
All over the world there is famine,war, and alot

Watch blood diamond

And thank your self
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
bewla:
Well said but
Things don't just happen over night
Don't blame your father for having you
But wake up get your hustle right
Stop complaining of Nigeria
But your self,YOU must not fail your self
All over the world there is famine,war, and alot

Watch blood diamond

And thank your self

Do u know I ve lived in other countries? See who is talking of hustle...go outside and see how life should be. Say no to self slavery

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by bewla(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Skty:

Do u know I ve lived in other countries? See who is talking of hustle...go outside and see how life should be. Say no to self slavery
If truly you have travel like you say then you should no in Africa must of the country don't look and think the way Nigerians think

Nigeria we are to self center

You go out and see how things need to be done you come back and take us for a ride
And all will just claim.i.will.
But they never do anything beyound some cabal are the one tie my hand
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Skty: 3:23am On Oct 07, 2022
bewla:
If truly you have travel like you say then you should no in Africa must of the country don't look and think the way Nigerians think

Nigeria we are to self center

You go out and see how things need to be done you come back and take us for a ride
And all will just claim.i.will.
But they never do anything beyound some cabal are the one tie my hand

I don't understand a single thing u said. Pls rephrase
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Skty:

I don't understand a single thing u said. Pls rephrase
if you have travel out side like you said

You will see how how things are done over there
Orderly and decently
But when ever this so call politicians come back how they take us for a ride
Any how

And in Africa must of the country are still alittle bit different from the way Nigeria think and act
We are to much in a hurry to no where inn Nigeria

To self center
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Dottormentor: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Where are those Ashiere o
Alpharey:

You are even going to far. No need for press ups. LET HIM COME BACK HOME AND START THE CAMPAIGN RALLY LIVE, JUST LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WILL DO. Whatever shape he is in now, we will see. As simple as that. No need trying to rule his agbadorians from picture. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.