Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,241 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. (1025 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2022

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Pharm.D����
@KemiOlunloyo
Goodnight to everyone EXCEPT Obidients on Twitter. Useless set of people. You think I’m Adeyanju, FFK or Reno abi?

Ouch!!!

This must hurt very very bad.

ObiDense no dey catch break I swear, just dirty slap left and right..

grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by GuyWise101(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mrs mad woman has sniff the white substance again oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
I suppose this isn't an issue

So far there's freedom of speech tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by plaindealer: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is one woman Igbos ObiDense don't want to mess with, she go slap them silly back to their villages.. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by derecho(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
OBIdients must have dealt with her knowing her mental condition...but we'd be worried if sane people reject us like Tinubu is roundly rejected today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by OsunOriginal: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Not only on twitter, even on nairaland here. What do you think would make a person follow obi if not stupidity?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Jashub: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
This stupid yoruba woman is at it again . Anyway, she's one of the problems of Nigeria undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Not only on twitter, even on nairaland here. What do you think would make a person follow obi if not stupidity?

There must be something very unique about Obi-Datti and is obedients group to always being talked about on daily basis tongue undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by OriOko88(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Abdul05: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
What an insuit .... grin cheesy

Even Seun too isn't happy with obituaries... grin

most of them are mentally handicapped patients..

Attacking and bullying all the time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Mrkindness: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Now she is violence and abusive if Obidients retaliate she will start crying of bullying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by RZArecta(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'm happy agbado masquerades rehabilitated this lunatic. The way she was going about insulting and disgracing her father alongside other elders was becoming unbecoming grin

I heard agbado îmbeciles are trying to do damage control over that disaster of a video like say na we force agbado master to climb bicycle grin

Batified2023 I see you're back with your demonic lifestyle again, you have been warned for the last time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Betanaija42moro: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maybe this one is thinking she is useful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Maybe this one is thinking she is useful

She may be useful under her roof

But not for Nigeria tongue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Bontafa: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Says an ex convict who does journalism for duck meat and dominos pizza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Bontafa: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2022
OsunOriginal:

We are stupidly going to Aso Rock.

Now look at the pics below and FEM!

1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Obidient4life2: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Someone should rush this woman into a mental clinic! Like who the F is she? Even as useless as Rheno is, he is still more useful than she will ever be!
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by BATified2023: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Jashub:
This stupid yoruba woman is at it again . Anyway, she's one of the problems of Nigeria especially undecided
emeka

This is what your sister have to say about u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by GeneralPula: 2:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Jashub:
This stupid yoruba woman is at it again . Anyway, she's one of the problems of Nigeria especially undecided
No. The man right behind this is the part of the problem,

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Abdu81: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
many of them brought forward d aggressiveness of their Biafra or death

They are yet to understand that in an election u build bridges to get the numbers to your side,they are creating more enemies for peter obi daily

Look at
Father mbaka
Segalinks
Reno
Adeyanju
Kemi olunloyo

Go n check it,few months ago these people I listed were in good books of ipob miscreants n I remember deji adeyanju was at d forefront of Igbo presidency but d moment he told them to tone down d aggression he became an enemy

Ipob miscreants dare not mess with Kemi olunloyo cos she single handedly chased David hunwhatever into d bottomless pit n since then we no hear pim from d mofo

Obi said to the journalist:. I will not tell you what I will do if I loose because I know I will win.

Please sir don't be afraid there will jubilation everywhere in Nigeria when the election results are announced.

1 Share

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Bar1941(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Those zombidients on nairaland are more useless

Anyway their candidate too never had any usefulness, he governed a state for 8years and couldn't point to any tangible achievement for those 8years. He studied at the University but couldn't use the certificate because the grade was too shameful. What is more useless than those.

Obi will never come second in the election, the best he can get is third.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:03am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Ouch!!!

grin grin
Hahahahaha which slap
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we'll keep firing the agbado munching gorillas
agbado munching gorillas are crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by DWickedLandLord: 4:23am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Ouch!!!

grin grin

Such a low vibration guy with one trick

The powerful haymaker that wetted your panties get 5 Retweets. Five, ise, cinco, that's all. Smh

The table even forgot to shake. It was a mere brush up

Ouch indeed
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by temitope27(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Na Dem 2023 Dem go pack their load comot

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by SmartPolician: 4:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Although it's hard to admit, I think this mad lady is right though.

When some Obi supporters keep following mad people like Reno and Kemi just to exchange words with them, you realise that both the attacker and the attacked are sick.

No sane person should be following them online. Regardless of what happens, Peter Obi needs the votes of everyone.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by Kokoy2022: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2022
As useless as Amala and ewedu cursed people of descendant of fallen demons abi?
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by BATified2023: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdu81:

Obi said to the journalist:. I will not tell you what I will do if I loose because I know I will win.

Please sir don't be afraid there will jubilation everywhere in Nigeria when the election results are announced.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo: Obidients On Twitter Are Useless Set Of People. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

There must be something very unique about Obi-Datti and is obedients group to always being talked about on daily basis tongue undecided
Lol

I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north

Including his running mate polling unit o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Boys Really Finish Tinubu With This Dance chaiii / The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. / Military Men Seem On Foot In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.