Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi (29510 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Tramadol infested bastard son of a late pedophile gay father, better shift comot from your werey mama side,sebi you know se your madness dey learn Work for Where her own dey grin grin omo ale,awon to ni e oni jere ee,inu ofo ni o kusi,oghagi adigi mma site na taa ruo mgbe ebighi-ebi..
Trash as always.... Igbotic squalor. Sit@home pauper. Product of foolish parents. Children of hate, anger and perdition. Your life is totally damaged with m.kpuru mmiri... Efulefu.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as always.... Igbotic squalor. Sit@home pauper. Product of foolish parents. Children of hate, anger and perdition. Your life is totally damaged with m.kpuru mmiri... Efulefu.

Yhen yehn yehn still doesn't change the fact that you are an abomination and an eternally accursed fatherless child of doom and destruction grin grin
Your life is totally meaningless if you no do Igbo hate,na your destiny be dat,you go die if you stop to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo grin
Person wey don die better pass you.
Bornthroway eternally cursed bastard.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Akponmfet: 2:25am On Oct 04, 2022
MAY THEIR LABOUR CONTINUE TO BE IN VAIN. AMEN.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by membranus: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
successmatters:

It's easy, two APC person comes out, one obtains an Obidient movement shirt while one videos from the car, the one outside will pretend to beg from the one still sitting in the car, their exchange about begging to drink water will be recorded in seconds and a minute later, the one wearing the shirt enters the car and they drive off to Bourdillion Road, upload video on the Internet and boom, you are here spreading the lies.

Less than one hour skit.

You've missed your vocation.

Go for script writing ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yhen yehn yehn still doesn't change the fact that you are an abomination and an eternally accursed fatherless child of doom and destruction grin grin
Your life is totally meaningless if you no do Igbo hate,na your destiny be dat,you go die if you stop to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo grin
Person wey don die better pass you.
Bornthroway eternally cursed bastard.
Trash again….Dem don curse you and your generation. Werey Oloriburuku omo ale. Slave and third class citizen of Nigeria. Foolish squalor; na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you proper home training. Decorated monkey wey dey disguise like better person…weeping shall never leave your tribe and home.

No wonder your forefathers were slaughtered like goats because of their foolish indiscretion of supporting Biafra and the faith will befall you and your siblings very soon. Treacherous buffoons masquerading as Zoogerian.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Elmojiid:

am not obi fans nor tinubu or atiku

Then, your opinion and contribution is not needed here.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Elmojiid(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
maasoap:

Then, your opinion and contribution is not needed here.
be calming down abd don't ever quote me am not the cause of anger
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash again….Dem don curse you and your generation. Werey Oloriburuku omo ale. Slave and third class citizen of Nigeria. Foolish squalor; na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you proper home training. Decorated monkey wey dey disguise like better person…weeping shall never leave your tribe and home.

No wonder your forefathers were slaughtered like goats because of their foolish indiscretion of supporting Biafra and the faith will befall you and your siblings very soon. Treacherous buffoons masquerading as Zoogerian.

Hahaha the eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist still dey beg me to help am masturbate away him useless future wey no bright on tribal hate and bigotry grin grin
Na lie I no dey do tribal hate grin grin
My own na to call an eternally cursed bastard like you out if you write nonsense grin grin
If e pain you sell this phone wey you thief buy sniper make you go join that your godforsaken late pedophile gay rapist father, afterall you no kukuma get any value for your mad mother grin
Eternally cursed bastard product of doom and destruction,your generation go inherit all the evil wey your bastard late pedophile gay rapist father commit grin, prosperity and peace no go ever get business with you and your generation.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha the eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist still dey beg me to help am masturbate away him useless future wey no bright on tribal hate and bigotry grin grin
Na lie I no dey do tribal hate grin grin
My own na to call an eternally cursed bastard like you out if you write nonsense grin grin
If e pain you sell this phone wey you thief buy sniper make you go join that your godforsaken late pedophile gay rapist father, afterall you no kukuma get any value for your mad mother grin
Eternally cursed bastard product of doom and destruction,your generation go inherit all the evil wey your bastard late pedophile gay rapist father commit grin, prosperity and peace no go ever get business with you and your generation.
Werey na die you dey so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4deBITFI_A

Na the person wey go finish all of Una be ds. Shebi un foolish.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey na die you dey so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4deBITFI_A

Na the person wey go finish all of Una be ds. Shebi un foolish.

Hahaha e no go better for you and ipob grin grin

Just imagine how you sound � grin yet you think se na life you dey live soo, honestly speaking person wey don die better pass you as you dey so grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha e no go better for you and ipob grin grin

Just imagine how you sound � grin yet you think se na life you dey live soo, honestly speaking person wey don die better pass you as you dey so grin
APC MUST GO.
Oloriburuku omo ale…we go push una to your stupid Biafla after this election…bunch of stupid bastar.ds that can not tolerate other tribes and themselves.

You can’t even hide the facts that you are very stupid. I am not sure you are ready for this battle because I go expose your weak yanssh.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale…we go push una to your stupid Biafla after this election…bunch of stupid bastar.ds that can not tolerate other tribes and themselves.

grin grin Eleribu alaye baje omo ale mashafina jatijati,I said I am not going to help an abomination and eternally cursed bastard like you masturbate away your destiny on tribal gbasgbos no dey beg me na grin grin
Useless bigoted hate filled bastard like you wey no get bright future sef dey talk,your own future na to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo in pain all the days of your miserable life till you go die go join your late pedophile gay rapist father for hell wey him dey burn soo grin grin
#ENDAPCNOW.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin Eleribu alaye baje omo ale mashafina jatijati,I said I am not going to help an abomination and eternally cursed bastard like you masturbate away your destiny on tribal gbasgbos no dey beg me na grin grin
Useless bigoted hate filled bastard like you wey no get bright future sef dey talk,your own future na to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo in pain all the days of your miserable life till you go die go join your late pedophile gay rapist father for hell wey him dey burn soo grin grin
#ENDAPCNOW.
Werey, Oloriburuku omo ale…you are just as stupid as your fathers…APC na your problem, foolish muroon, you never stop APGA wey put una under bondage….monkey dey disguise like better person with N100 data…

sit@home urchin dey look for who to drag down into their squalor…APC and Tinubu is not responsible for you failure and frustration. Lazy bastar.d

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, Oloriburuku omo ale…you are just as stupid as your fathers…APC na your problem, foolish muroon, you never stop APGA wey put una under bondage….monkey dey disguise like better person with N100 data…

sit@home urchin dey look for who to drag down into their squalor…APC and Tinubu is not responsible for you failure and frustration. Lazy bastar.d

Alaye baje eleribu omo ale, omo irankiran ti o le ri orire ni aye yi,you are just as useless anf senseless like your late father who went about raping people's children,,,if not you for sabi se APC na the greatest calamity wey don hit this Country.
Zombie ooo Zombie animal like you, candidate of doom and failure like you no fit ever get any life aside to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo in pain and sorrow grin grin
Cursed bastard.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Proudlyomonna: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:

Alaye baje eleribu omo ale, omo irankiran ti o le ri orire ni aye yi,you are just as useless anf senseless like your late father who went about raping people's children,,,if not you for sabi se APC na the greatest calamity wey don hit this Country.
Zombie ooo Zombie animal like you, candidate of doom and failure like you no fit ever get any life aside to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo in pain and sorrow grin grin
Eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile father grin
Ozu nwuru anwu ka gi mma.
Continue to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo yooo Igbo eeehh na your destiny you dey fulfill so grin
Cursed Bastard.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile father grin
Ozu nwuru anwu ka gi mma.
Continue to cry and wail Igbo ahhh Igbo yooo Igbo eeehh na your destiny you dey fulfill so grin
Cursed Bastard.
Omo ale, no dey distract me…one intelligent omo Yebo dey yarn sense…no be ds your beer parlor foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) / 'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.