Stats: 3,161,972 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi (29469 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
As far as its peter obi related it must make front page but if its Thïefnubu it won't make front page.

This post is yet to make front page because Thïefnubu is the one involved.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Oluwaseunomo: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Liebermantic:
Just look at the type of news that makes front page. Nairaland is biased and Hypocritical.
Kill yourself or get-out of nairaland
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
kuboy:
Most of them are idles just going there to enjoy music and get free food. With even PVC

Don't worry,I will take care of her drinks for the next 3 months. Hope this will solve your hatred. Help me get her contact.
1 carton of exotic is 7,000
#14k monthly will do it.
We don't beg
Anyone can be thirsty even you
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by ipobarethieves: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
grin Hungry PIGS.Some of dem dey disguise and beg here too and later bounce around shouting OBIDIENT nor dey collect/give shishi.Nah hunger go wire deir fl@theads

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by deeva2: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Person that cannot do without eating fufu/eba in a day. will come online to rubbish cassava plantation/agroeconomy proposed by our incoming president, Tinubu.

May God never allow una to consume anything that has to do with cassava.

BATISHE23.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Mandate2023: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

It's easy, two APC person comes out, one obtains an Obidient movement shirt while one videos from the car, the one outside will pretend to beg from the one still sitting in the car, their exchange about begging to drink water will be recorded in seconds and a minute later, the one wearing the shirt enters the car and they drive off to Bourdillion Road, upload video on the Internet and boom, you are here spreading the lies.

Less than one hour skit.

If dis is d kind of defense u guy will giving Nigeria then Nigeria is in big trouble if obi wins
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Some Obidients at a rally are seen asking a driver to buy them something to drink , and the driver responded by reminding them that Obi does not give shishi and the Obidients do not give Shi Shi too. Hence he won't be buying or granting their request for drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_DgpBQ_Ibw

Good one from the obidients. This shows loyalty and commitment. Irrespective of the fact that they were not mobilized, they were out there tasty and probably hungry, but continually carried on to ensure a better Nigeria. History will remember you guys, you are the heroes!
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by fatymore(f): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Dansatty don go viral
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2022
That is mean. Even if she were an enemy, at least water to drink wouldn't hurt.
I am glad that he doesn't supply the oxygen that she breathes in
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by ipobarethieves: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
grin nah hunger go reset their dumb/slow brain
PlayerMeji:
So you are telling me that no ObidienD person asked anyone for a drink and the person declined saying Obi no dey give shishi at anytime?

Is that what you are saying right now?

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Laughingkk: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2022
SWATMan:
Bad belle. Is this news?
Cool down,its news.....when has rally and procession become news?
We no dey give shi shi na advance form of selfishness
OBIdients should not relent in spending their personal money but las las we go see how market go be
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by luckyz4rea(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Petty Nigerian! Not giving shishi is when you have to bribe, not when you are asking for a favor! What a remark from someone that must have at one time or another prayed for a better Nigeria!

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Laughingkk: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

It's easy, two APC person comes out, one obtains an Obidient movement shirt while one videos from the car, the one outside will pretend to beg from the one still sitting in the car, their exchange about begging to drink water will be recorded in seconds and a minute later, the one wearing the shirt enters the car and they drive off to Bourdillion Road, upload video on the Internet and boom, you are here spreading the lies.

Less than one hour skit.
Low level and very myopic think from a supposed adult......dey shame for once
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by DaRuud(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Abeg when Labour Party go hold Monday rally for Anambra ?

StagethemTVee:
Some Obidients at a rally are seen asking a driver to buy them something to drink , and the driver responded by reminding them that Obi does not give shishi and the Obidients do not give Shi Shi too. Hence he won't be buying or granting their request for drinks.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by atinga1: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hunger go kill this people finally... Who una fool with Biafra movement. Obidients are Squalors on rampage

Hatred, anger, resentment is the poison you drink and expect someone else to die... Its your poison, you die instead. Its a fair life. Hate Tinubu and die your die

There is substantial evidence right now to show that if you take a blood test after 5mins of anger you will get chemical poison in your blood stream. Anger and hatred as shown by Igbos against Tinubu will lead to blood poison.
Cry cry baby. I want to see your cycle riding daddy cheesy
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by moyosore32: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So I shouldn't take everyone in your ObidienD crowds seriously from what you are saying....

Wow... This is another level of low..

Omoh i phoor seh
Ds so called pple are really low aswear tu God
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:

They lost focus...
tongue tongue

Na their fault.
But we don't blame them though.

They Just Lost Focus,, And That's Just That.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2022
atinga1:

Cry cry baby. I want to see your cycle riding daddy cheesy
You go die oooo
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by tesppidd: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2022
successmatters:

There are infiltrators in everything, out of every twelve, there is a judas.
Stop talking nonsense, you have no point.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Laughingkk: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2022
alanto:

Lol. No mind APC and Tinubu is that not how they had to breakdown the door to aso rock because Buhari died and jibril thumb couldn't open aso rock, then they lied to us that it was rat that they were chasing out of Buhari's office.. APC think we are fool. We, Biafrans are not even black, we are the lost jew that you read in the bible.. I still don't know how I happen to share the same country with this backward black people... We say they should make Obi president for justice and fairness, they are saying no we have to use competence.. who competence help?
Nnamdi Many slave on the beat
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by IfnobeGod20: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
'we no dey give shishi' crew in the mud once again cheesy
Remi Tinubu has this to say:

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Drbarmes(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
These ObidienD guys have all the trappings of APC pre 2015

cheesy grin
I swear to God. Unfortunately, they're not seeing it
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Pandev(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
ok Emeka, next
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Una neva seen anything I said obi is a cursed stingy devil who will be more catastrophe than Buhari una think say I dey joke.

Obi is a beast a cursed stingy motherfucker vote for him and die of hunger buhari suffer go be child play.

Name one Anambra man, name one person in his village who has ever come out till date that it's obi who helped him to become somebody in life just nae one same is Buhari before apc deceived us to bring that devil upon Nigeria, buhari can not point to anybody in Katsina he has ever helped before he was sold to Nigeria the second time.

Mbaka had said the truth a stingy man like Obi will never rule Nigeria and I mean it. I hate liar, pretender and betrayer with anger and that how I hate this obi with burning anger.

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Una neva seen anything I said obi is a cursed stingy devil who will be more catastrophe than Buhari una think say I dey joke.

Obi is a beast a cursed stingy motherfucker vote for him and die of hunger buhari suffer go be child play.

Name one Anambra man, name one person in his village who has ever come out till date that it's obi who helped him to become somebody in life just nae one same is Buhari before apc deceived us to bring that devil upon Nigeria, buhari can not point to anybody in Katsina he has ever helped before he was sold to Nigeria the second time.

Mbaka had said the truth a stingy man like Obi will never rule Nigeria and I mean it. I hate liar, pretender and betrayer with anger and that how I hate this obi with burning anger I swear

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by atinga1: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
You go die oooo
Wail more.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by PlayerMeji: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2022
That's a position most APC youth have moved away from post 2019. Blindly accepting the sainthood of a politician without questioning.

Drbarmes:

I swear to God. Unfortunately, they're not seeing it
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Igboslayer: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
atinga1:

Wail more.
See your papa in tears below... grin grin grin grin grin grin sad grin

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by PlayerMeji: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Daily Post online newspaper...

Shioor...

Don't worry, I will create a sensational news with your very reliable but unknown newspaper Daily POST!

I bet you will love it... grin

IfnobeGod20:

Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Heffalump(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2022
It's through the act of giving and sharing stolen wealth that put Nigeria in this mess of corruption.
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by Benwallt(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2022
SWATMan:
Bad belle. Is this news?
No, it is a record
Re: Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi by eskuvoisrael(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Giving is a norm in our electoral campaign

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki / Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs