Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku (1620 Views)

It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo / It Is Our Turn To Give Back To ABU- Governor Inuwa Yahaya / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Aiel123: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Abacha was what?

Meanwhile, Atiku is a Fulani!
Abacha is from kano in north west.
Since SW has entered the fray,no one has the moral right to tell a Fulani man to withdraw

Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Tinubuadvocate: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.
Proudlyomonna:

Yoruba man talk,you still call Igbo join him talk yet you think se this Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh,wey you dey do no be your destiny grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

Abacha is from kano in north west.
Since SW has entered the fray,no one has the moral right to tell a Fulani man to withdraw

Abacha is a Kanuri. If a Yoruba man stayed in Kano and later became a president, would you say he's representing Kano? Na ment?
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue deceiving yourself.

Prove that you are not destined to do Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh all the days of your life till you die enter grave by telling Us how dis talk by a Yoruba man take join Igbo cheesy.
APC MUST GO.

Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jostoman:
Oga you don't have a point. Bye bye

You're the one who don't have a point! You dey ment! Azikiwe was an Igbo. Ironsi was an Igbo. Igbo dominated Jonathan government.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Aiel123: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Abacha is a Kanuri. If a Yoruba man stayed in Kano and later became a president, would you say he's representing Kano? Na ment?
My bad
Abacha is Kanuri,born in Kano.
Even at that it was during military regime.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

My bad
Abacha is Kanuri,born in Kano.
Even at that it was during military regime.

Now you know!

Nigeria independence start from 1960.

Meanwhile, Fulani have already ruled! Fulani are not even indigenous to Nigeria to begin with.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Aiel123: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Now you know!

Nigeria independence start from 1960.

Meanwhile, Fulani have already ruled! Fulani are not even indigenous to Nigeria to begin with.
Fulani has ruled so also the Yoruba..
Since it wasn't micro zoned,let every one test his popularity. Simple and clear.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:
Look at this stupid fowl. Atiku thats a Fulani should come in after a Fulani Buhari? You dey mad.

Only fools would want to experience atiku looting again. Awon Ole.

Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY, there is also a special place for you all. 
You call your father stupid idiot because of political difference. You are a bastard.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

Fulani has ruled so also the Yoruba..
Since it wasn't micro zoned,let every one test his popularity. Simple and clear.

It's the Southern turn! Sink that into your skull.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by DWickedLandLord: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
If you can comfortably tell me it's the turn of the north without batting an eye , I too will comfortably tell you that person that born your pikins is actually a man
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You call your father stupid idiot because of political difference. You are a bastard.

What political difference when he's blatantly lying?

Apart from the fact that Atiku is a Fulani who shouldn't take over from an outgoing Fulani. I believe Nigeria need a rest from Fulani menace for a while. Let Nigeria breath away from Fulani menace or break up. The annoying thing is the old Fulani migrant tend to open the Northern borders to bring in more of strange looking murderous Fulani criminals from outside Nigeria to kill Nigeria citizens.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

What political difference when he's blatantly lying?

Apart from the fact that Atiku is a Fulani who shouldn't take over from an outgoing Fulani. I believe Nigeria need a rest from Fulani for a while. Let Nigeria breath away from Fulani menace or break up. The annoying thing is the old Fulani migrant open the Northern borders to bring their strange criminal murderous Fulani brethren to kill Nigeria citizens.
You brought those murderers to Nigeria when you helped buhari to power thinking he'll reciprocate same for the criminal ancestor.

Abeg shift make your tears no touch me
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Aiel123: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

It's the Southern turn! Sink that into your skull.
And I am saying SE for equity and fairness,else everyone slugs it out.

Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You brought those mudders to Nigeria when you helped buhari to power thinking he'll reciprocate same for the criminal ancestor.

Abeg shift make your tears no touch me

Like you didn't vote for Atiku who champion killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practice of archaic open grazing. You dey ment!

To add to it, Atiku is a looter. No use bringing in an old federal looter who's a sponsor of killer herdsmen. There's no point in that. It was Buhari who paid all the pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by yemex04(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buhari, a Hausa-Fulani man is leaving but it is okay for Atiku another Hausa-Fulani to take over abi?

He could have used another sentiment to campaign for Atilku,this is definitely an own goal from this man.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

And I am saying SE for equity and fairness,else everyone slugs it out.

Azikiwe and Ironsi have ruled!

It's the Southern turn. Tinubu worked for his mandate under APC.

Atiku had no right to contest in the first place.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Like you didn't vote for Atiku who champion killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practice of archaic open grazing. You dey ment!

Worse is Atiku is a looter. No use bringing in an old federal looter who's a sponsor of killer herdsmen. There's no point in that. It was Buhari who paid all the pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.
You know what you are doing but don't know what's doing you grin
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Innocentman86: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very stupid idiot. If not because the attitude of igbos toward Yoruba people no tribe should be dragging the seat of president with them.
What attitude do igbos have them yorubas don't have worst.
Please I will like to know.for all I know is still yorubas that keep saying no igboid will be president.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You know what you are doing but don't know what's doing you grin

I simply said the truth.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by chuksys: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Who Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria?

The Next President Of Nigeria Poll gives an idea of who will win next year's Nigeria Presidential Election.

Click the link below to view poll and vote.

https://nextpresidentofnigeria.com.

Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kwanza: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by OnionBandit(f): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

What attitude do igbos have them yorubas don't have worst.
Please I will like to know.for all I know is still yorubas that keep saying no igboid will be president.
why do you cannibals share our posts? You want to target us like you did to the "saboteurs" in your region? Let me assure you one thing, you will all drown like pharaoh and his men
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Innocentman86: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
OnionBandit:
why do you cannibals share our posts? You want to target us like you did to the "saboteurs" in your region? Let me assure you one thing, you will all drown like pharaoh and his men
They are talking even Yototouba fake Muslim they threaten too.
I wish you were close to me you could have knelt down and started crying and begging as usual cowords your tribpe are.
Afonjas wey no get streghntt too dey make noise.
Thunda fia you and your cowordly tribpes.fearr fearr grin grin grin
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by OnionBandit(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

They are talking even Yototouba fake Muslim they threaten too.
I wish you were close to me you could have knelt down and started crying and begging as usual cowords your tribpe are.
Afonjas wey no get streghntt too dey make noise.
Thunda fia you and your cowordly tribpes.fearr fearr grin grin grin
Modafvckers! They can't take a fraction of what they dish out to others

Hypocrisy kill you there!
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by pinkgoodies(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

Whatever.
Did it occur to you that NE hasn't tasted the seat of power ever since Nigeria was birthed?
Morever,if you all clamour for back to south,then it ought to be SE for equity and fairness..

Wen dey clamoured for back to North. Why didn't NE shout den and Stop NW from taken it back to back. Just kastina for dat matter. Now is turn of South, u now rmba NE. South is south, anyone can take it.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by toneroforever(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:
Look at this stupid fowl. Atiku thats a Fulani should come in after a Fulani Buhari? You dey mad.

Only fools would want to experience atiku looting again. Awon Ole.

Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY, there is also a special place for you all. 

Atiku & BAT r competing for the greatest of all time in looting. Obi remains the best man for the job.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Innocentman86: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
OnionBandit:
Modafvckers! They can't take a fraction of what they dish out to others

Hypocrisy kill you there!
You are cowords.
Ss/se have defeated you people in propagandaa.
Your candidate the condemned kriminal is trash to all nigerians so much that he has to heavily bribe of force people before they support him.
While our candidate obi is an angel to the world,both human and spirit wants him to win all over the world.
Once obi is declared winner all ritualisst,and propagandistt will be killeddd or sentencnced to life impressionment while we all laugh and take over their girls and wife's that don't wash their pant and have several infections plus scratch faces grin grin grin grin cheesy grin :Dnmeen.loserss
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by Kagd10: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Atiku & BAT r competing for the greatest of all time in looting. Obi remains the best man for the job.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. So how's he a criminal? Tinubu ain't your President nor was he part of federal administration like Atiku and Peter Obi were. In fact, Peter Obi was the Master planner behind madueke's corruption case.
Re: Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku by OnionBandit(f): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

You are cowords.
Ss/se have defeated you people in propagandaa.
Your candidate the condemned kriminal is trash to all nigerians so much that he has to heavily bribe of force people before they support him.
While our candidate obi is an angel to the world,both human and spirit wants him to win all over the world.
Once obi is declared winner all ritualisst,and propagandistt will be killeddd or sentencnced to life impressionment while we all laugh and take over their girls and wife's that don't wash their pant and have several infections plus scratch faces grin grin grin grin cheesy grin :Dnmeen.loserss
And what will happen to the drug pushers, vagina slicers, onion bandits, cow rustlers and what have you that have their headquarters in your region?

Russia Has Dropped A Bomb In Poland / The Fact Is That Obi Is A Very Dishonest And Irresponsible Man By Reno Omokri / Closed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105