Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 (35525 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ganisucks(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bashir Ahmad who lost an election and went on a twitter tantrum like a small boy just said that their map has shown that Tinubu will win 16 states while Obi will win 5 states , Atiku will win 6 while kwankwaso will win 1 state.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1577003169615577088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Kingozymandias(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

Poll map created in the minds of APC addicts grin

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ganisucks(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by oyebanji44: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Naijanascam: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wonderful
He typed better this time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by kcnwaigbo: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Coming from a mumu who could not even win his useless party's primaries

279 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ursullalinda(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
From four pple tweeting in a room to one polling unit now five states.....that's a very good exponential growth.....OBIDIENTS keep pressing their neck we are winning this.....ObiDatti 2022 Inshallah

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is a more realistic projection even though I don’t think Kwakwanso will win Kano. APC should win Nasarawa and Kaduna and may likely flip Benue.

Edo state is also in play for APC since Obaseki will now have to work fully for Atiku and his faction’s candidates. PDP and LP will share the votes of traditional PDP voters in the state and that gives a lot of advantage to APC. Overall, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Terror48: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who does know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..
Urchin, you go cry soon.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by CutieKing: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm...I think apc will win the North generally due to their humongous structures they have on ground but I believe the margin is going to be slim compared to that of buhari in 2015 and 2019.
Apc will recoup their lost ground to atiku in the north in the south where Obi is expected to outperform atiku of pdp because his voters are traditional pdp voters/sympathizers.
Tinubu best bet is to have a huge lead in the south west...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by richidinho(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Audio poll, do it openly let's see...I bet you

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by oyebanji44: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Terror48:
Urchin, you go cry soon.

You will kill urself soon... by the time, the election is over

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ganisucks(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
CutieKing:
Hmmm...I think apc will win the North generally due to their humongous structures they have on ground but I believe the margin is going to be slim compared to that of buhari in 2015 and 2019.
Apc will recoup their lost ground to atiku in the north in the south where Obi is expected to outperform atiku of pdp because his voters are traditional pdp voters/sympathizers.
Tinubu best bet is to have a huge lead in the south west...

ACN has no structures in the north. CPC has structures but their structure will not feature in 2023. ANPP has some structure but it's not significant. Also they too will not feature in 2023. ACN and Tinubu will come third in the general election and fourth in the north segment of the election.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

192 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ganisucks(f): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a more realistic projection even though I don’t think Kwakwanso will win Kano. APC should win Nasarawa and Kaduna and may likely flip Benue.

Edo state is also in play for APC since Obaseki will now have to work fully for Atiku and his faction’s candidates. PDP and LP will share the votes of traditional PDP voters in the state and that gives a lot of advantage to APC. Overall, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
APC is not contesting in 2023. ACN is the party contesting in 2023. And also you dont want to listen to a boy who failed to do due diligence in his own election. And when reality set in, in stead of accepting the reality, spent the entire week threatening fire and brimstone he couldn't create. Then at the end, settled down and ate his humble pie. That's the last person to listen to. The bloomberg poll is the most accurate, and even it is not accurate enough. Tinubu will only get 10% in the election.

29 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Minime10(f): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
I thought you people had said Obi will not win a single State, now that you have admitted that he can win 5 States means Obi is winning the President grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by benuejosh: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
PDP CANNOT win n Benue State. APC will carry the day in Benue.

Peter Obi is just a social media president.
The people in my village know only APC and PDP. Only those in the state capital know Obi. Elections are won in the rural areas of which no body knows LP.

Peter Obi is a Social Media President.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Ttalk: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
The prediction is fair enough. As for me, I'm generous with Obi by adding 1 state to the 5 making the total state Obi would win 6.

APC should intensify their campign in SW to get maximum votes especially in Lagos.
It would be bad if Tinubu doesn't get more than 2m from Lagos.
Borno and Kastina should equally give Tinubu at least 1.5m each so APC would have a clear majority with 25% in 24states.

198 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Tenses: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.

Baby abeg correct that figure. It's more than 100%.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by seunmsg(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
plusfield:
I laugh in swahili.

Just watch as this poll in one Bashir's mind will be taken to front page of Nairaland

Why should any sensible person believe a sourceless tweet from Chinweuba? Are you guys not tired of lies, fake news and propaganda?

179 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GeneralOjukwu: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

Peter Obi is a failure. He barely got his 3rd Class.

He is so useless he can't even live in Anambra he governed for 8 good years. He's in a State governed by a fellow contestant.

Peter Obi will NOT win all SE states. I can bet he wouldn't win more than 3.

If he wins even 3, he should celebrate it like a World Cup.

SE have their mouths firmly glued to the yansh of Atiku. Leave story.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by blackmantis: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
If Edo is not LP its not authentic.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by XerXers: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Are you conceding 5 States to a structureless party few days after official commencement of campaign?

30 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by tinsel: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The best projection I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by tinsel: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

ACN has no structures in the north. CPC has structures but their structure will not feature in 2023. ANPP has some structure but it's not significant. Also they too will not feature in 2023. ACN and Tinubu will come third in the general election and fourth in the north segment of the election.
Obi will also defeat Tinubu in the north? These people self.

16 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by femisplash: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
tinsel:
Obi will also defeat Tinubu in the north? These people self.
Pls, stop arguing with dumb people, I beg you.

196 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by femisplash: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ok

187 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GodsOwnMan: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
The day I realize obituary and his zombidiots are deluded was when they started saying Obituary will win Lagos. This Lagos or another one I don't know about? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by RenaissanceGuy: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

APC is not contesting in 2023. ACN is the party contesting in 2023. And also you dont want to listen to a boy who failed to do due diligence in his own election. And when reality set in, in stead of accepting the reality, spent the entire week threatening fire and brimstone he couldn't create. Then at the end, settled down and ate his humble pie. That's the last person to listen to. The bloomberg poll is the most accurate, and even it is not accurate enough. Tinubu will only get 10% in the election.
Oh, 10%? Are you sure he'll get up to 1%? grin This sort of psychological manipulation cannot help Obi's cause, though I would want him to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
bring from a said who could not even win his useless party's primaries

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ClassicMan202(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Presidency Alerts On Fake Tweet Making The Rounds ..femi Adesina / Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.