Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks (55553 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by drlateef: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Can he replicate that in the south south and south east
Tinubu is a regional candidate

Yoruba Muslim vote cannot take him to Aso rock

Do you want me to show you Katsina rally, its more than double lagos and ibadan. I have the pictures. You never know anything. Obi is losing woefully.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by drlateef: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
If this is what tinubu can do in Ibadan then I'm sure obi 25% sure die

So where will he get his winning votes? Sokoto? Lol
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Period007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
drlateef:

Do you want me to show you Katsina rally, its more than double lagos and ibadan. I have the pictures. You never know anything. Obi is losing woefully.
Katsina rally is for the governorship candidate and not for Tinubu.
Stop claiming every APC crowd as Tinubu crowd.
APC will win Benue state gubernatorial with a landslide but Tinubu will not get upto 20k votes
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by historic: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs cry more than this in 2019, and buhari still win.
The economy issues will not affect tinubu because he is not the president,
If economy issue did not affect buhari reelection in 2019, how will it affect tinubu.
You all know tinubu is more sound in economy issues more than all the candidate

My friend I said you should be realistic and stop being sloppy... Most people won't vote for Tinubu because of what his party has done and moreover he has many skeletons in his closet thereby making people wary of him
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by TheOldGods: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
olptund2012ovi:
Yes I made the statement on Facebook that men will be separated from boys and not just men but the real voters with their PVC not internet voters with noise making.
THE LOIN HAS ARRIVED LET ALL SMALL ANIMALS GO AND HIDE
lolthe last time we checked, they boys are over 80% of the total inec voters for this year and 2023. Hahaha youth are the ones winning this election. The old parents are inconsequential. Youths votes alone will determine the winner

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Jemex003: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imortal001:

How far lagos? E shock u?

LP party will only come first in Lagos with small figure. It’s not by crowd in West just wait for the Election Day. Do you know meaning of Election Eve? Chai igbo still dey learn. How many Yoruba people is among your rally in west? Chai you’ve a lot to learn. Keep fighting in West while PDP working hard in SS and SE una eyes go clear soon when pdp hijack una

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by drlateef: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:

Katsina rally is for the governorship candidate and not for Tinubu.
Stop claiming every APC crowd as Tinubu crowd.
APC will win Benue state gubernatorial with a landslide but Tinubu will not get upto 20k votes

Obviously you are wailing as usual. Because Tinubu and Shetima posters are conspicuously displayed, unlike your rented crowd where you hide Obi poster.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
historic:

My friend I said you should be realistic and stop being sloppy... Most people won't vote for Tinubu because of what his party has done and moreover he has many skeletons in his closet thereby making people wary of him
why will anyone be in apc and vote for pdp or labour ,
What will they gain? You don't know politics
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by rolams(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi walkers dey learn!

Lesson: Don't start what you can't finish and don't fight the war you can't win.

I can't still see the benefits of this useless walk!
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by ChimexGadgets(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Period007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
drlateef:

Oga,was that rally for Tinubu or The hausa man?
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by heniford2: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Its alright
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imortal001:
Obidient, will shotdown ibadan!

grin grin grin
Rally is easy, the most important thing for any presidential candidate is how many voters will be there for you in each of the polling units across the nation.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Afamed: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Go school, you say school na scam.

Just look at the nonsense you are typing on a public forum.

So Ibadan is in North East abi?

These are things children learn in JSS 1 in Social Studies classes.

Stop wasting your energy with those Obiediots. They are purely halfbaked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
The APC lion son begin make noise, Pandora Igbos are in disarray, they are in panic

See pain, see tears .. una neva see anything.. grin
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by sweetgala(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imortal001:
Obidient, will shotdown ibadan!

It's only in Lagos that some young people like to do follow follow that he can try that make dem no do am for Ibadan.
A PDP member contesting elections told me in confidence not long ago that the Yoruba in PDP intend to vote for Tinubu irrespective of their allegiance to PDP. Remember the presidential election is before the governorship.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:

This is the most ignorant and illiterate post of the decade, even the 300 ipob illiterates liked the dumb and illiterate post.

This is just too sad... grin
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Stanislause94: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
buhariguy:
the same way you have be messenging your ego
you can’t even type correct English, that’s how you guys are. Demented fellows
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You tongue-lashed me in a manner he will not forget quickly.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Omoodutodaiwa1: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Starcrest1:
Where's the video naa? Post video let's confirm
you no go believe now before you go know swear in in eagle square then you still ask for video
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Egoveen: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shey this one na crowd go and check Peter Obi's rally pics and see what we call MAMMOTH CROWD and that's just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Olat4421: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:

you b mumu stop tagging Yoruba Muslim Yoruba christian. Yoruba are Yoruba all dis ur division plan among Yoruba is dead on arrival
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by ehissi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/ibadan-is-totally-finished-for-tinubu-shettima-as-mammoth-crowd-takes-to-the-streets-videos/

No single video, hardly anyone boldy carrying paraphernalia of APC or campaign poster or where they forced?

Can we have some video let's verify, make E no be say Peter obi or Labour Party crowd them wan kolobi like this oooh..........
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by historic: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
buhariguy:
why will anyone be in apc and vote for pdp or labour ,
What will they gain? You don't know politics

You are the one who knows nothing.. so everyone is a politician or reps a political party.. please how old are you cos you are talking like a toddler
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by onyibest2k(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC that increased the price of food, fuel levy , stamp duty,ATM machine withdrawal , transportation security is zero APC killed people at lekki tollgate they even shot down Twitter
Shame on APC
Vote for obidatti for better Nigeria
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by buhariguy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
historic:

You are the one who knows nothing.. so everyone is a politician or reps a political party.. please how old are you cos you are talking like a toddler
you see why I said you know nothing.
You think election is won by noise in the street.
When you don't have campaign council, who will organise and coordinate the people to vote.
Shai, you will rent stadium for obi to come campaign in your state.
Obi never plan to win this election, he just want to be celebrity, and he has gotten his fame,
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by seunjungle1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
I can sight Bola Ige area before oke ado, I sighted One ado itself, I also sighted mokola roundabout.
Ibadan is truly locked down for peoples candidate
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Wisfem: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your pain is because he Questioned the morality of those paid Rogues, even the so called 3million persons!! In reality are they up to 500k persons?? Calm down any body can make mistake, professor...

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by ImperialYoruba: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:

Lol. grin

Una never see anything.

Lagos is yet to come out o.
Na only Ibadan una see, Kano is yet to come out. Kaduna is pending. Katsina is pending. Maiduguri is pending. Kogi is waiting. Kwara is loading. Ogun is warming up. Osun will follow. How about Ekiti, Ondo, Abuja, Bauchi, Jigawa...

grin grin

Fire strike obidients
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by homody(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin
Make we no dey deceive ourselves with all this million march, election is the main deal that will separate boys from men.

I just feel sorry for small parties like nnpn, sdp, adc, USB abi which other ones grin grin
And labour party.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:

e go shocker you
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by djrichie(f): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin
Make we no dey deceive ourselves with all this million march, election is the main deal that will separate boys from men.

I just feel sorry for small parties like nnpn, sdp, adc, USB abi which other ones grin grin

USSD ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.