Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks (55550 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Chrismania100: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by LawyerLomo(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Imortal001:
Obidient, will shotdown ibadan!

No doubt!!!!

Na money we go collect, who will turndown � �...?

Last, last na fight we take seperate ways as the money the promise us no b him them give us
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by africandollar: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2022
I can’t see a single happy face there, seems they were all forced or paid to be there.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by ike007(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2022
And nobody got arrested...9ja Sha...
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by ogatboy(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Why are APC rally full of people that are very unhappy? Notice all APC rallies, people in front are the only ones in good spirit, the majority are always unhappy? Well it is food for thought cos even me I do not know the answer. If you do please kindly let me know.

By the way APC said street marching do not win elections so why are thy doing something that is irrelevant for election? I am also surprised that the march is usually done in specific areas like Lagos, Akure, Ibadan, Kogi. When will they march in Plateau, in Abuja (ooo that one failed), Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Katstina or is Tinubu a regional candidate?
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by auwalyau: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Is Peter Obi a national candidate? Tinubu is more accepted nationally than the media President. This is a fact.
Period007:
Can he replicate that in the south south and south east
Tinubu is a regional candidate

Yoruba Muslim vote cannot take him to Aso rock
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by hohafrank(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Camara magic.They are not more than 3,000 people.
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by olptund2012ovi(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
lolthe last time we checked, they boys are over 80% of the total inec voters for this year and 2023. Hahaha youth are the ones winning this election. The old parents are inconsequential. Youths votes alone will determine the winner
How far
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by 2elliot: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Kewtt:
grin neckpressing
Hunger pressing now v
Re: The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks by Seefinish: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2023
2elliot:
Hunger pressing now v
I tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.