Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma (12958 Views)

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / The Moral Dilemma That Makes Atheism Unwise And Potentially Dangerous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by chryssanthe(f): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No different from refusing to travel with God is Good Motors. You have a right to use any of the other available options of travel eg "I hate God motors, or "I use my leg travel company" or "Juju Express" etc.

The real-eyeity is that which ever vehicle you choose for traveling this life is your own suffer or enjoyment story.

Na only Advice the Bible dey advice. No be by force say make you listen!

Fallacy of the false analogy, by YOUR OWN very words below!

But we all know that in the eye of criminals, Law and Just is, is unfair because criminals desire a state where they commit crimes and consume the fruits of their crimes yet no one punishing them for it, which is why they hate God and speak lies and everything evil against Him.

You're just too stupid to be real. I pity any fool that takes you serious...haha grin

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by chryssanthe(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No different from refusing to travel with God is Good Motors. You have a right to use any of the other available options of travel eg "I hate God motors, or "I use my leg travel company" or "Juju Express" etc.

The real-eyeity is that which ever vehicle you choose for traveling this life is your own suffer or enjoyment story.

You seem to think that if you decide to take the train, then the bus driver is allowed to run you over......and over and over and over. The problem is: the city has no buses, at least no one has ever seen a bus, yet.

Nevertheless, we will still see you at the bus stop, waiting and waiting, and waiting.....while swearing at the people taking the train, like a true village idiot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
chryssanthe:
..Nevertheless, we will still see you at the bus stop, waiting and waiting, and waiting.....while swearing at the people taking the train, like a true village idiot grin grin

grin i have already had a sweet travel and back home with all the goodies I wanted in this life, so I am just sitting back with my binoculars watching you all sweating and dragging your bags of failures as you are headed yet to another train and another struggle.

Obviously, suffer is your name but it's your right to enjoy suffering, e no consain me! grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
chryssanthe:

Fallacy of the false analogy, by YOUR OWN very words below!

You're just too stupid to be real. I pity any fool that takes you serious...haha grin

What a performance of trying to mix a car with ogbono soup all because you had nothing tangible to say! grin What a desperation! grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by midnight378: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Endtimer:

The above is hardly representative of theistic consensus. You still think God just decides arbitrarily to do X or Y. It isn't God's definition of right and wrong; those are just words created to describe God's characteristics and their antithesis respectively. Also your argument's appeal is essentially ethical (ironic for someone trying to establish moral subjectivity). You must be aware that what the bacteria in the toilet feel has no bearing on moral objectivity. Therefore, you are trying to make us feel sorry for them rather than address the philosophical underpinnings of the moral argument.

The last sentence makes sense. As someone must have already pointed out to you, the answer is: you don't. You have free will to do as you wish, however, you may find that lifelong marriage will fulfill you and that homosexuality will give you diseases; this isn't a form of the prosperity gospel (check out my post on antinomianism for more on that) but it is true in several instances. The reason for this is that:

- You are made in God's image and your nature and mine are corrupted versions of His own. Living like He does therefore strangely provides otherworldly fulfillment.

- God is not only omnibenevolent but omniscient. His knowledge of everything means that we have good reason to trust and emulate Him.

- This is what you want to hear, so I'll be direct: failure to live like God will result in damnation. This and the two above are some reasons to live like God.

This is from the top of my-tired-head so I expect to do a lot of qualifying and explaining when I get back.

the consensus in Neuro-science in 2022 is that humans may have a very tiny degree of "free-will" but *way* into the 90 percentile , human behavior is restricted to learned memories laid down by experience , and learned behaviors . The definition of "Free Will" (as expressed in Moral Theology) is debunked.... References on request
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
chryssanthe:

Read it and weep! ...!

First it was Exodus 21:20 I answered. Then you moved to Exodus 21:3 I answered. Then you said the Bible does not have criminal code of assault and battery, I answered.

Now you have moved again to 1 Samuel 6:19/ 2 Samuel 6:2-7 (also 1 Chr 13:7-10), I won't answer you ms Satan after all, you are just here to prove that once again the Bible is right and True as it had prophecied that you people would come to rail against The Lord in your pain and suffering because of these end time plagues.

So you are still fulfilling the Bible Prophecies.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which is why you are not able to answer for it is simply like a new newspaper flying today and still giving everyone the same news that is also contained in other older newspapers only with more news which the other papers do not have, is still valid. Which is my point
A new newspaper that borrows parts of an information in the old newspaper that precedes it and then edit to suit the goal of the newspaper. Your "newspaper" didn't just borrow and add, but edited parts of information it got from the old newspapers it got from to suit its goal better, it's not just plagiarism, it's theft sir.

Dtruthspeaker:

You did not. But it is for the users and judges to decide.
You're making a baseless assumption (other laws that came before the Bible could have borrowed from the Bible, like wtf?) so I dismissed the assumption because it's completely improbable.

Dtruthspeaker:

You guys need to understand that there is a distinction between the expression of an observable conduct, which may be unpleasant in the view of the person being complained of from an untrue and disrespectful statement.

What I said there is mere description of what I see and I know everyone too can see the same thing just like seeing a man putting rice in his nostrils. There isn't any one who would not say that, "that man must be mad because he puts rice in his nose". This cannot be reasonably said to be an insult, especially in defamation (Law against insults) this is not one.
This is the nonsense result we get when people stick to an unchanging dogmatic belief system. It's so sad that because people do not agree with your claims about divinity, that they are criminals. It's so pathetic! I'm sorry to say this, you're one step to becoming just like Islamic terrorists who kill people who don't buy into their belief system or speak against how ridiculous it is.

Dtruthspeaker:

Morals has not changed it is the people who have changed in becoming more and more disobedient to morals.
Mtchew.

Dtruthspeaker:

It is even you people who come here to impose your anti-Godness on us as it says in the header

"Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here"

So, this section is for us and we are allowed to hold and maintain our beliefs

So it is you anti-religious people who are coming to impose your beliefs on us and then unreasonable taking offence over our matters whereas, we are in our land and our proper place.

Atheist should not come here or in the alternative they should go straight to their territory "the non Christian chatbox"

The matters about Bible and God is not for them and we all know it and can work with that if the atheists leave us alone.

Hahahahaha. Religion controls our lives in Nigeria, Africa and many parts of the world so that is why we who don't buy into it speak out against it, una never see anything self. Very soon, we won't only speak against it online here but in more open places. That time is coming.

You guys make ridiculous claims about how we came into existence, about how where we would spend our eternity, about how we should live our lives and you expect us to keep quiet, No! We can't! It's left for you to defend your claims.

Besides most theists also come to the Non-Christian chatbox to preach their beliefs imploring us to accept it because it's the only way to salvation...

This is a religious space and everyone is free to share their beliefs (or lack of) so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are being unreasonable for I clearly asked that "before the people of Ur-Nammu and Hammurabi made legal was The Law not already there? Was stealing, Lying, Adultery, Murder etc not already in force?

And of course you know the Answer is "yes, they were there", which is why you refused to answer the question but rather chose to dodge it, as is your right.

So right now, you refuse to be reasonable because of the devastation you would feel from accepting the Truth that God is Real and the Bible is very Right after all, as is your right to choose.

For every reasonable person already automatically knows that no baby can bring the law and if a baby, then his parents were under Law.

And the record already shows that Ur and Hammurabi were formed by people who moved to the area and settled there. And those original settlers were under The Law that they did not make. No legal and No Code then!

But I respect your right to refuse to accept The Truth, which is what makes the religious and the atheist incompatible and it is best that the 2 sides do not meet so as to prevent trespass against each other.

These laws were there because man made it so! If you read from any objective history book, you would still see that man had always come with these laws on their own and gave credit to their gods and spirits.
If you had read more, you would have found out that there were codes before the code of Ur-Nammu but Ur-Narmu's is the oldest surviving one. All these codes were compiled by humans like you and I!

I know you won't agree with the theory of evolution but at the time our earliest ancestors came into existence, they had nothing like laws, there were simply looking for ways to survive the harsh environment they found themselves in, laws came later.

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by chryssanthe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What a performance of trying to mix a car with ogbono soup all because you had nothing tangible to say! grin What a desperation! grin
Nothing was mixed up, dear. It's just that you were too dull to understand my previous post grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by chryssanthe(f): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin i have already had a sweet travel and back home with all the goodies I wanted in this life, so I am just sitting back with my binoculars watching you all sweating and dragging your bags of failures as you are headed yet to another trsin and another struggle.

Obviously, suffer is your name but it's your right to enjoy suffering, e no consain me! grin

Hahaha. In your dreams, honey....in your dreams grin

So far you have defended genocide, slavery, extortion, rape, baby murder, elderly killing, child stoning, bears mauling children to death, decapitation and all manner of atrocities in your fairytale book. Your hypocrisy is beyond the pale.

What was it that the physicist, Steven Weinberg said about religion after 9/12? Oh yeah. Here it is....

With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil - that takes religion.

Like i said: Sitting at the bus stop, swearing at people, pretending to already have taken the bus. Still, we see you sitting and be the village idiot you are! grin

so I am just sitting back with my binoculars watching you all sweating and dragging your bags of failures
Take a good hard look at yourself, sugar. You're not holding binoculars. You're holding a king sized mirror! Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See it? You have now insulted the Bible by making a false accusation, yet you complain I insult when it is always you people who start the insults. You see it now!
Yen yen yen, I didn't insult your book. I stated a fact.

Dtruthspeaker:

So also is the reports of those Hammurabi/Ur things where everything and everyone has conveniently disappeared, so that we can not confirm if what they reported is True. (Exactly how Lies Are and it is unbelievable how you people believe in something which does not exist) So definitely, their reports are suited and edited to ensure people become atheist.

Unlike the Bible, Isreal, Ishmael, Rome, Egypt is here for everyone to see!
Stop displaying ignorance here sir. There are archaeological evidences for those codes and cities, mtchew. Infact some of the archaeologists were Christians. You just love saying things that would help confirm your beliefs without better objective research.

Dtruthspeaker:

It's already proven what it proves and not whatever you choose to say.

Lol, your religion is a successful business.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by chryssanthe(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

you are headed yet to another trsin
What is a "trsin"? I've heard of trains but I've never heard of "trsins"!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
AuthenticKing:

A new newspaper that borrows parts of an information in the old newspaper that precedes it and then edit to suit the goal of the newspaper. Your "newspaper" didn't just borrow and add, but edited parts of information it got from the old newspapers it got from to suit its goal better, it's not just plagiarism, it's theft sir.

This is you making a very wicked false allegation because it is known that every new newspaper creates it's own source of information so as to be different from the others. Obviously there is no reasonable way of continuing this issue.

AuthenticKing:

You're making a baseless assumption (other laws that came before the Bible could have borrowed from the Bible, like wtf?)

I did not say so. I did say you should check and see if you can another source from where we can reasonably and validly say "this is where The Law comes from".

AuthenticKing:

This is the nonsense result we get when people stick to an unchanging dogmatic belief system. It's so sad that because people do not agree with your claims about divinity, that they are criminals. It's so pathetic! I'm sorry to say this, you're one step to becoming just like Islamic terrorists who kill people who don't buy into their belief system or speak against how ridiculous it is.

You people are the king of Unchanging dogmas as proven by your wicked and unreasonable accusation above and below as you come to religious section to impose your own unchanging dogmas on us and we refuse you kill us with insult, exactly like Muslim Terrorists as proven by Judasix and chryssanthe.

AuthenticKing:

Hahahahaha. Religion controls our lives in Nigeria, Africa and many parts of the world so that is why we who don't buy into it speak out against it, una never see anything self. Very soon, we won't only speak against it online here but in more open places. That time is coming...
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Wilgrea7(m): 2:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Endtimer:

A few glancing blows as I am otherwise preoccupied. This bit is an obviously disingenuous red herring. You purport to address the moral argument which presupposes God's existence and quickly tell us to prove God's existence. You've defeated your own point by making it clear that objective morals do exist in the theistic faiths, so you've adjusted to arguing which set of morals should be considered objective. The argument is about morality and not the existence of God and is completely sound on its own. If you wish to address God's existence and why we are Christians rather than Muslims or Jews, go ahead a create a post to discuss it, but do not pretend that this is a challenge to the moral argument.

Good day Sir.

I think you may have misunderstood my point here. I'm not asking for proof of the existence of A God, or e even any specific God in general.

All I'm asking, is for the theist, for example, the Christian to prove that it is indeed their God, and not any other one, who is the arbiter of the objective moral laws, if any, that exist in our universe.

Let me give an example.

Students in a school need to adhere to the rules set by the principal. The existence of a principal is not the issue here.

Now, let's say there were 20 people who claimed to be the principal, and demanded the students obey their rules.

Of course we can see right off the bat that only one of the 20 can indeed be the principal. In order to show that their rules are indeed binding on the students, one of them will have to prove that they are indeed the principal of the school, and hence, their rules, and not the ones of the other 19 people are what the students should obey.

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Wilgrea7(m): 3:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Endtimer:

The above is hardly representative of theistic consensus. You still think God just decides arbitrarily to do X or Y. It isn't God's definition of right and wrong; those are just words created to describe God's characteristics and their antithesis respectively.

I think I'll have to disagree here, mainly because the issue of a supreme God's actions, or “nature" is still largely unproven, in respect to the principal analogy I have earlier.

Also, I wouldn't go as far as to say that a God decides right and wrong “arbitrarily". But in respect to God's actions and characteristics, i think they're greatly intertwined, and inseparable from one another. I could expatiate on what i mean if you're interested.

Also your argument's appeal is essentially ethical (ironic for someone trying to establish moral subjectivity).

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm trying to establish moral subjectivity. I'm just showing the possible problems with claims to objective moral laws made by theists.

You must be aware that what the bacteria in the toilet feel has no bearing on moral objectivity.

Of course. Absolutely. I actually affirmed this in one of my recent replies to TenQ.

Therefore, you are trying to make us feel sorry for them rather than address the philosophical underpinnings of the moral argument.

I admit to using an appeal to emotion. The idea behind it wasn't to deviate from the philosophical discussion. It was to show that objective moral laws coming from a God, in and of itself, is not necessarily a good reason to abide by it.

I explained this position further in my example about a God, deeming the boiling of children as right. Of course another appeal to emotion, but it serves to prove a point.

- God is not only omnibenevolent but omniscient. His knowledge of everything means that we have good reason to trust and emulate Him.

- This is what you want to hear, so I'll be direct: failure to live like God will result in damnation. This and the two above are some reasons to live like God.

This is from the top of my-tired-head so I expect to do a lot of qualifying and explaining when I get back.

The problem i have with claims of omnibelevolence, and omniscience, is that it can be used to defend literally anything.

Anyone can claim their God is omni-everything.. and we should therefore emulate them. Even a God who wants people to blow themselves up in market squares.

Until a specific God has been proven to be the source of the objective moral laws that govern this world, its rules have no objective basis.

Also, I don't see how these are characteristics that a creator needs to have

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Silverseed: 4:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Silverseed:

For context for my questions below, you might want to know something about my views. I don’t believe in the reality or existence of anything that anyone can imagine or describe as a creator of the universe.

Dtruthspeaker:

I’ve read some of your posts, but I don’t remember what you said about your way of traveling. Tell me about it.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 5:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Silverseed:

I’ve read some of your posts, but I don’t remember what you said about your way of traveling. Tell me about it.

No sir, You have already said that you do not believe in the existence of a creator, which settles things.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is you making a very wicked false allegation because it is known that every new newspaper creates it's own source of information so as to be different from the others. Obviously there is no reasonable way of continuing this issue.
First of all, it's not a wicked false allegation, the evidence is there for you to see.
Then I ask you Mr DTruthSpeaker, should a new newspaper completely change the essence of an information, insert parts that could validate it (thereby invalidating those that came before it), then stealthy claim that it is the right newspaper with the right info and declaring others wrong without evidence? Being different from others does it give the newspaper the right to claim to be the only true source of information while others had it wrong without any evidence? I could go further with my questions but I'll stop here for now.

Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say so. I did say you should check and see if you can another source from where we can reasonably and validly say "this is where The Law comes from".
You did sir, I was referring to the statement you made in your earliest reply, "or others might have borrowed from them but that we may never know" (I'm paraphrasing your statement because I can't quote it now since it's not close by but you can correct me if I paraphrased it wrongly).

Dtruthspeaker:

You people are the king of Unchanging dogmas as proven by your wicked and unreasonable accusation above and below as you come to religious section to impose your own unchanging dogmas on us and we refuse you kill us with insult, exactly like Muslim Terrorists as proven by Judasix and chryssanthe.

Hahahahaha, indeed very hilarious.

Do you know what a dogma is?

A quick Google search shows that a dogma is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. . A dogma means telling the whole world that they were created by a God, not just a God but the God of the Bible even when there's no evidence to support this claim. A dogma means telling the whole world that they must accept a man who died and resurrected 2000 years ago as their personal Lord and Savior and if they don't, they will forever be subjected to eternal damnation. A dogma means telling people that they must follow a certain set of laws spelt out in a book that we have no evidence of being inspired by a divine being talk more of a God who created us and if we choose not to accept, we are forever condemned. You know what is unchanging about this dogmatic thinking? You DTruthSpeaker has chosen not to accept contrasting opinions but keeps insisting that you have the truth.

85% of your "rebuttals" on this platform has been filled with authoritative rants, rants that depict your God and your Bible as superior and everyone who doesn't buy into it as morally and personally inferior. You continuously use denigrating statements on atheists describing them as criminals, evil people because they don't accept that which there's no evidence for and that which they find ridiculous! Your "rebuttals" goes further to cursing them in the name of your God just because they stated facts, hard truths about that which you serve.

Brothers and sisters following this thread, please judge, who is imposing dogmas on others?

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2022
AuthenticKing:

Then I ask you Mr DTruthSpeaker, should a new newspaper completely change the essence of an information, insert parts that could validate it (thereby invalidating those that came before it), then stealthy claim that it is the right newspaper with the right info and declaring others wrong without evidence? Being different from others does it give the newspaper the right to claim to be the only true source of information while others had it wrong without any evidence? I could go further with my questions but I'll stop here for now.

See more false accusations
1) The essence of information IS TO PASS INFORMATION!

Did the Bible specifically talk about Hammurabi and Ur to invalidate them?

Even at that, it is still normal to see one report controvert another eg the covid is real vs the covid is not real reports and counter reports. Normal.

2) Where did the Bible say it is the only true source of information?

This is just you fighting against Truth, as I have always said that you atheists do not like Truth. Which is why people say "Truth is bitter" as proven by your hatred for the Bible. So it is not me you are fighting against but Truth. And Truth is God!

AuthenticKing:

Hahahahaha, indeed very hilarious.

Do you know what a dogma is?

A quick Google search shows that a dogma is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. .

Your definition is the atheist corrupted version. The true meaning of dogma is

Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Dogma Definition & Meaning
noun ; a · something held as an established opinion ; b · a code of such tenets ; c · a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative

Key word is "something held as established" eg Traveling in God is Good Motors" 2020 Toyota Hiace from Abuja to Lagos is a very sweet traveling experience. Therefore it is established as a good way of living in my travel. Therefore, it is a dogma of good travel. So I am okay not to consider the use of Atheist Mass Transit at all, most especially how I see how they all have accidentals and die. Impossible.

That is how it works.

AuthenticKing:

A dogma means telling the whole world that they were created by a God, not just a God but the God of the Bible.even when there's no evidence to support this claim. ...

Brothers and sisters following this thread, please judge, who is imposing dogmas on others?

As I told you, THIS IS RELIGION SECTION. A PLACE FOR US AS SHOWN BY ITS TOP HEADER

"Religion - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion

Islam for Muslims: A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims. (14233 topics)
Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here. Ad Rate: ₦7,589.52/week (56.6% discount)."

SEE IT! "SHARE YOUR FAITH AND BELIEF IN GOD..."

So, this is a place of dogma and if you do not want God, then do not come here!

Of which we have given proof and evidence severally BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO THING ANY MAN CAN DO TO MAKE A PERSON WHO DOES NOT WANT TO ACCEPT EVIDENCE, TO ACCEPT IT. ABSOLUTELY NO THING.

SO IT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF NO EVIDENCE BUT THAT ATHEISM NON ACCEPTANCE OF PRO-GOD EVIDENCE!

OF WHICH WE ALL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH OF WHY YOU PEOPLE NEVER ACCEPT IT. WHICH IS BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF ALL CRIMES ALLEGED AND THAT YOU CAN NEVER QUALIFY FOR AMNESTY AND PARDON OR EVEN PAROLE.

So you guys just come to lament your disqualification and seeing that you are guilty criminals under our Laws, therefore you are here to recruit to yourselves more members so that you can feel safe by your numbers.

So it is you people who are trespassing in our land.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See more false accusations
1) The essence of information IS TO PASS INFORMATION!

Did the Bible specifically talk about Hammurabi and Ur to invalidate them?
It didn't talk about them to invalidate them, that's not exactly my point. My point is that your Bible consistently declares all gods as false gods (Deuteronomy 12:30-31 is a very good example), declares all spiritual practices as false demonic practices (thereby establishing itself as a the right one, these stuffs are littered in the old testament), and continuously (just like you're doing) referring itself as the right path to salvation. You see Mr DTruthSpeaker, your Bible never gives credit to the books it borrows from but validates itself as the ultimate moral source. It's a strategy used in business and your Bible intelligently adopts that strategy to promote itself.

Dtruthspeaker:

Even at that, it is still normal to see one report controvert another eg the covid is real vs the covid is not real reports and counter reports. Normal.
Haha. I have no answer to this.

Dtruthspeaker:

2) Where did the Bible say it is the only true source of information?
I have said a little on this in my first reply. Going further, your Bible doesn't only reject the other sources before it but also a source adopted by them i.e. the old testament (the Jewish laws) thereby establishing Jesus as the only way to God. (John 14:6, John 1:12-13, etc)

Dtruthspeaker:

This is just you fighting against Truth, as I have always said that you atheists do not like Truth. Which is why people say "Truth is bitter" as proven by your hatred for the Bible. So it is not me you are fighting against but Truth. And Truth is God!
Again, Mr DTruthSpeaker with the authoritarian rant. I do not hate your book infact I have learnt so much from your book (even though I'm repelled by many of the nonsense it promotes), I hate the fact that followers (like you) of your books claims your book is the ultimate moral source, that your book is the ultimate truth and without your book I can't live a worthy life.

Dtruthspeaker:

Your definition is the atheist corrupted version. The true meaning of dogma is

Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Dogma Definition & Meaning
noun ; a · something held as an established opinion ; b · a code of such tenets ; c · a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative
Looking at the first and third definition, what's the difference between that and the definition I gave?

Dtruthspeaker:

Key word is "something held as established" eg Traveling in God is Good Motors" 2020 Toyota Hiace from Abuja to Lagos is a very sweet traveling experience. Therefore it is established as a good way of living in my travel. Therefore, it is a dogma of good travel. So I am okay not to consider the use of Atheist Mass Transit at all, most especially how I see how they all have accidentals and die. Impossible.

That is how it works.
I can't help but laugh. You claim I hate the Bible but do you know your problem sir? You have a deep hatred and problem with those who refuse to accept your ridiculous claims. If you can't rationally defend your claims but continuously condemn those who don't accept it, then suit yourself!
Dtruthspeaker:

As I told you, THIS IS RELIGION SECTION. A PLACE FOR US AS SHOWN BY ITS TOP HEADER

"Religion - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion

Islam for Muslims: A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims. (14233 topics)
Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here. Ad Rate: ₦7,589.52/week (56.6% discount)."

SEE IT! "SHARE YOUR FAITH AND BELIEF IN GOD..."

So, this is a place of dogma and if you do not want God, then do not come here!
I won't repeat myself on this, until you guys stop forcing your beliefs on us on the streets, in our houses, on motor parks, on every public place, on the internet, etc. Until you guys stop infiltrating everywhere in our nation with your Jesus (and Mohammed). Until people can direct their efforts on creating better healthcare services, on better schools, etc instead of churches and mosques. Until prophets stop confusing Africans. Until you stop indoctrinating children with your religious nonsense...
Continuously expect people like us to challenge you on the validity of that which makes you do these things, it's left for you to defend them.

Dtruthspeaker:

Of which we have given proof and evidence severally BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO THING ANY MAN CAN DO TO MAKE A PERSON WHO DOES NOT WANT TO ACCEPT EVIDENCE, TO ACCEPT IT. ABSOLUTELY NO THING.

SO IT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF NO EVIDENCE BUT THAT ATHEISM NON ACCEPTANCE OF PRO-GOD EVIDENCE!

OF WHICH WE ALL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH OF WHY YOU PEOPLE NEVER ACCEPT IT. WHICH IS BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF ALL CRIMES ALLEGED AND THAT YOU CAN NEVER QUALIFY FOR AMNESTY AND PARDON OR EVEN PAROLE.

So you guys just come to lament your disqualification and seeing that you are guilty criminals under our Laws, therefore you are here to recruit to yourselves more members so that you can feel safe by your numbers.

So it is you people who are trespassing in our land.

There's no verifiable evidence for a god, even if there's a god, the Abrahamic god is highly improbable. Your authoritative rants can never give your beliefs any validity, it'll continually put people off.
Rational atheists and freethinkers are not here to recruit members but here to challenge religious people who enforce their beliefs on others on the validity of their claims, if you can't defend it rationally, then deal with it. I won't repeat this again.
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
AuthenticKing:

It didn't talk about them to invalidate them, that's not exactly my point. My point is that your Bible consistently declares all gods as false gods (Deuteronomy 12:30-31 is a very good example), declares all spiritual practices

The bold settles our previous argument so your complaint about the Bible declaring "other gods as false" is a different issue, which requires it's own attention with a thread of its own.

AuthenticKing:

Looking at the first and third definition, what's the difference between that and the definition I gave?

Your first definition wickedly and wrongly described it as "laid down by an authority" whereas dogma comes from satisfaction as a result of acceptance of proof of a proposition or recommendation or theory".

AuthenticKing:

I can't help but laugh. You claim I hate the Bible but do you know your problem sir? You have a deep hatred and problem with those who refuse to accept your ridiculous claims. If you can't rationally defend your claims but continuously condemn those who don't accept it, then suit yourself!

I have severally said it here again and again, THAT WITH ALL MY SOUL AND LIFE I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD, WICKED AND EVIL. And nature shows that any one who is against a good thing, proves that he is a bad and wicked person. That is what it means when people speak against Law (Morals), Equity and Just is. Which is basically what the Bible even specifically advocates for, even if it's presentation is not easily comprehensible coupled with the fact that it disagrees with the way of living that men are accustomed to.

AuthenticKing:

I won't repeat myself on this, until you guys[b] stop forcing your beliefs on us on the streets, in our houses, on motor parks, on every public place[/b], on the internet, etc.

grin I expected this! I have always said it here, you have a right to challenge them.

But in here in nairaland religion section by the wordings of the opening header

WE ARE FREE, TO BE FREE!

AuthenticKing:

There's no verifiable evidence for a god, even if there's a god, the Abrahamic god is highly improbable.

grin first, in 2019 you people use to say "no proof! grin

We gave undefeatable proof grin

In 2021 you guys changed your statement to say no verifiable evidence. grin

And we gave verifiable evidence and many of your people have fallen silent. grin

So, this is you having not gotten the memo, for we have to the Glow-ry of God settled this matter, so this issue no longer exists in here in religion section. grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We gave undefeatable proof grin

In 2021 you guys changed your statement to say no verifiable evidence. grin

And we gave verifiable evidence and many of your people have fallen silent. grin

Please link me to these verifiable evidence you provided for the existence of your god. We must have missed it, else there'd be no arguments about god's existence. We have proven previously that you do not know the meaning of "obvious", so I don't expect you to know what "verifiable" means, talk less of "evidence" grin

cc. AuthenticKing, sonmvayina, Tamaratonye1, Wilgrea7, chryssanthe

Another thread where DMumuSpeaker is exposed as a quack is loading grin grin grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You people are the king of Unchanging dogmas
More lies you tell to yourself so you can sleep easy at night cheesy. This epithet you used is more suitable with religions like Christianity. And you, DMumuSpeaker are living, breathing, walking proof thereof.

Deep down, if you are really sincere to yourself and not just defending your religion blindly, you know that your religion is no different from that of other religions in terms of how much objective evidence can be presented to support its claims. You know that the majority of the assertions made by your Holy Tales by Moonlight are in stark contrast with what science has discovered. But your delusional and hysterical narcissism has fooled you into thinking you can possibly know what the real experts can not cheesy cheesy. That's what religion does. It has made you an emboldened lunatic dancing naked and has the warped perception to think he's clothed grin.

Because religion is faith based, it doesn't care for facts. Its what makes a surgeon to argue with non-surgeons about surgery grin. That's why it makes me laugh seeing Christians trying to use science to prove gods grin grin.

Although, you are the one of the more chronic cases of people suffering from this false reality, it's not just you, to be fair. Any religious person is prone to this madness. If that isn't the king of unchanging dogma, then I don't know what is. cheesy cheesy

you come to religious section to impose your own unchanging dogmas on us
Atheism is simply the lack of belief in deities. Daz all cheesy. There's no beliefs, dogmas or doctrines inherent to atheism. What you're doing is calling the OFF button on a TV remote, a TV channel. Though I'm sure to a bludgeoning retárd like you, it would probably make sense to call "OFF" a TV channel grin grin

Insecurity always leads you religious people to project your doubts and worries to the atheists cheesy. That's why some of you call atheism a religion as if it's meant to be an insult grin. Whereas you are actually making fun of yourselves by implicitly admitting that your beliefs are absurd and ridiculous cheesy cheesy grin.

As for your infantile mewlings above, you are quite simply showing your fear again. Why does it bother you that atheists are in a religion section? cheesy Discussions about religion should include any and all persons with or without religious inclinations. Your puerile whinging just goes to further expose the painful truth that your beliefs have no legs to stand on in the face of reality. That's why you cry out against atheists hijacking the forum because the existence of atheists will always be the sand in the garri of the gullible Bible thumpers like you grin grin

and we refuse you kill us with insult, exactly like Muslim Terrorists as proven by Judasix and chryssanthe.
Well, using your own logic, I actually haven't insulted you anywhere grin grin. If I have, please feel free to show me. What I do, and will continue to, as long as you are posting on this forum, is tell you the truth. And the honest truth is that your posts inspire the demeanor of someone who is illiterate or suffering from cognitive ailments cheesy. You type like your CAPS key is broken, you can't construct simple sentences in a coherent manner, your use of medieval wordings makes me cringe, you repeat yourself in spam like manner, you make silly comments and assertions that even a 10 year old might find questionable, you erroneously assume that equivocations constitute evidence for claims, even when the instances you portray don't accurately represent what you're trying to prove. Your posts can be likened to offensive farts from a madman. To worsen matters, you have an ego bigger than your IQ. grin grin

I truly and honestly believe that your schooling fees should have been redirected to more fruitful purposes and ventures if this is the outcome of your education. You are painfully uninformed on history, science, logic, philosophy. The only thing you're good for is quoting scriptures and regurgitating apologetic clichés cheesy. The only people who might find your posts remotely insightful are people who somehow have lesser brain cells than you do cheesy cheesy. And judging from what I've observed of your interactions in this forum, those people are very few (in addition to your alt moniker of course grin).

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Judas1X:

Deep down, if you are really sincere to yourself and not just defending your religion blindly, you know that your religion is no different from that of other religions in terms of how much objective evidence can be presented to support its claims. You know that the majority of the assertions made by your Holy Tales by Moonlight are in stark contrast with what science has discovered.

grin Deep down, you know everything you said is not True. For since 2019 when I entered, I have been presenting evidence that are admitted by Law Courts all over the world, AND NONE OF YOU COULD VALIDLY COUNTER SINCE THEN, TILL TODAY. grin

Your respectable members take the option of silence while the rest go into attack mode, which is what happened to you for it was when you saw that none of your people could validly counter me, as I truly insulted them (in those days when nairaland religion was insult land religion, so you resorted to insulting me. grin

So, you see, you did not say The Truth! grin

Judas1X:

Because religion is faith based, it doesn't care for facts. Its what makes a surgeon to argue with non-surgeons about surgery grin. That's why it makes me laugh seeing Christians trying to use science to prove gods[/b] grin grin.

It is church goers (semi anti-God) and their pastors who have misled you all because they did not understand what faith, practically means.

Faith in Christianity means "Acting on Knowledge" and not acting on a dream/hope.

So Christianity is exactly science which is to act on knowledge and information. Which is why you people have many problems with me because I always deliver the specific knowledge and you all get shocked and angry in surprise of how Christianity is the Ground. grin

Judas1X:

[b]Atheism is simply the lack of belief in deities. Daz all cheesy. There's no beliefs, dogmas or doctrines inherent to atheism.

You deceive yourself. You hold on to the belief of "refusal to believe in God". That is your dogma if you even know the meaning of dogma. cheesy

But, this is not the issue. grin

Judas1X:

[Why does it bother you that atheists are in a religion section? cheesy Discussions about religion should include any and all persons with or without religious inclinations.

See, why I say you people suffer blindnes? You did not read to see that your brother in anti-Godness wrongly technically asked us why we preach here and why we are dogmatic, hence my answer. grin

But I understand, sometimes your comprehension delays in arriving grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Judas1X:

[b]Please link me to these verifiable evidence you provided for the existence of your god. We must have missed it, else there'd be no ..

grin Nope you did not miss it. grin Saw you on the page. grin (maybe then,you did not hate me as much as you do now grin) They were popping up then almost as if one spirit was desperately going round telling your people to keep raising the issue. I think worckh and hardmirror raised one. grin

Every one saw how the threads died! grin

Tamaratonye even helped us in one of the threads to prove that indeed as the Bible had Prophecied, Isreal truly returned to the land God gave them. grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Deep down, you know everything you said is not True.
You don't know what "Truth" is, DMumuSpeaker, so I'm not the least surprised here cheesy. You are what we call a "budding illiterate". The world mourned the day you shared it's lithosphere with billing of other humans

You have a bogus perception of reality. You have had this told to you countless number of times grin

For since 2019 when I entered, I have been presenting evidence that are admitted by Law Courts all over the world, AND NONE OF YOU COULD VALIDLY COUNTER SINCE THEN, TILL TODAY. grin
If you don't know the meaning of "obvious", you can't possibly know the meaning of "evidence" grin grin. Get over your mania and obsession with atheists. You're a blooming ignoramus who is unaware of his ignorance.

grin Since you made your first post on this forum (I wonder how an illiterate like you managed to open an account), you have never presented any actual EVIDENCE for outlandish and stupendous arguments. Empty barrels like you make me cringe because the internet has given you the stage to show and sow your gross and crass foolishness. That you even consider your trite arguments to constitute evidence is not just laughable, but also pathetic grin grin. I've been here much much longer than 2019 and you are not the first retárd to grace these forums (you definitely won't be the last grin)

Your arguments constantly run afoul of logical fallacies, such as the false equivalence (comparing humans to phones), tu quoque (blaming atheists for your intellectual shortcomings), reversal of the burden of proof, red herrings, then when you eventually run out of arguments and have been exposed to be a dimwit troll, you resort to ad hominem and thought-terminating clichés via preaching, word salads and sanctimonious exaltation of your retardéd self. You are just a scatterbrained muttonhead. One need not look past your recent exchanges with the user Chryssanthe to know this. I enjoyed reading the back and forth between you two as she thoroughly owned you and rubbed your ignorance and lies in your face and you had nothing to say grin grin. We know the modus operandi of Christians who suffer from cognitive dissonance. You're all bark and no bite. Hot air balloon cheesy.

You are just a pathetic, mentally hampered goblin with scarce resources in his bag of tricks. The only thing you have evidenced on this forum is that you are an unrelenting slowpoke, tireless in exhibiting your wanton illiteracy to the general public cheesy. Except were slightly capable of normal discussion, I would have given you a pass mark in your sanity test. But in this case, you need to book an appointment with a behavioural therapist. While you suffer from neuro-cognitive disorder, it is good members of this forum are put on the know so as to save themselves from the ripple effects of your complex paranoia grin grin

You're not the first illiterate to poo poo on himself and think he has said something meaningful, and you will not be the last. The trite arguments you continuously regurgitate have been shredded multiple times. The problem is you can never convince a mad man that his faculties are not intact, and that's why we say our piece and leave. The individuals who possess superior reasoning capabilities, as opposed to mental vegetables like you and your cult members will ALWAYS come to the right conclusions grin.

If reality were your ally, you would notice that on this forum, it is far more often to see threads created by ex-christians who have now become atheists, than the other way round. A lot of the atheists on this forum, check out their posts: they used to be hardcore God believers arguing against atheists on this same forum! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LordReed
HardMirror
Purist (now deactivated)
Frosbel (now deactivated)
Tintingz (used to be a Muslim)
Martinez19
Wilgrea7
dalaman
OlaAjia (used to be a muslim)

....And that's just a tiny few grin grin grin. I would include myself since I used to be a Christian on this very same forum ages back, but my foremost identity on NL is one that I've decided to keep a secret.

You don't know what "Truth" is
You don't know what "Evidence" is
You don't know what qualifies an argument to be "Valid"
You don't know what "Integrity" is
And you certainly don't know what "Shame" is grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your respectable members take the option of silence while the rest go into attack mode which is what happened to you for it was when you saw that none of your people could validly counter me, as I truly insulted them (in those days when nairaland religion was insult land religion, so you resorted to insulting me.
I'd be surprised and quite disappointed frankly, if the more "respectable members" as you put it responded to your idiocy. It is as is often said, that silence is the best answer to a fool and MumuSpeaker, and that is why your foolery is continuously ignored by them. grin grin. You don't speak the language of logic and reason. Add that to your stubbornness then you would realise you're one cheap, classless sleazebag without self-respect or integrity.

DMumuSpeaker, it appears you couldn't see the trees for the woods afterall, because if you could, you'd understand that the crickets you hear whenever you quote a "respectable" atheist is infact because you are a raving lunatic who is inebriated with the sound of his own hubris, no matter how wrong he is. And so, it is pointless to them trying to further any rational discussion when the mental faculties of their co-discussant have failed him, and his self-awareness is practically non-existent. It's like playing chess with a local chicken. It knocks the pieces over, spewing shit all over the chessboard and declares itself the victor grin.

Personally, I have no such scruples playing with that chicken. I'm well equipped to handle your type cheesy You speak the language of dogma and illogic. So you don't deserve to engage in any rational intelligent discussion. Your limited cognitive capacity can not entertain such highly calibrated discussions. That's why I choose to debate you at your own level of trolling and childish insults grin. The truth is, if you criticize my methods of engagement (whinge about my insults), you are actually criticizing yourself, because I simply mirror your mode of argumentation, except I make certain to use exaggeration and/or hyperbole cheesy cheesy. I grab and choke that chicken and press its face into the shit it spewed on the chessboard until it passes out from the horrid stench cheesy cheesy cheesy.

So, you see, you did not say The Truth!
Reality disagrees with you. Truth has abandoned you and has never been your companion. Rétards like you should have one last dignity left in their marrows -- that is to walk away in shame from their own mess, away from public eye. But you linger still, hiding behind these anonymous walls this platform provides. cheesy cheesy

Faith in Christianity means "Acting on Knowledge" and not acting on a dream/hope.
Well, the book of Hebrews easily refutes this pathetic redefinition. Your limited knowledge about your own religion is crowded by sentiment, false ego and arrogance. These negatives don't constitute a healthy ground for any intellectual take off.

Hebrews 11:1: "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."... Simply put, the biblical definition of faith is “trusting in something you cannot explicitly prove.” That is why Christianity stresses the importance of belief. Many Christians here will tell you that proving god is impossible and you can only reach him by abandoning logic and emphasizing on faith. If you don't think that is acting on dream/hope, then you're hopeless grin grin

And I'm not the only one who supports this definition. A quick internet stroll to many Christian platforms online will reveal that your post here is a shady redefinition of what faith really is.

But don't worry, I probably know your next move cheesy grin

>>>Pulling out totally different scriptures to back up your assertion; insult your opponent and claim that he has been misled by false teachings; red herrings covered in tasteless word salads....

Except when you do any of these, you unwittingly open up another can of worms cheesy.... the vagueness, inconsistency and contradictory nature of the bible, which allows for the generation of contradicting interpretations of scriptures. Of course cognitive dissonance will not permit you to realize that the joke is on you here grin grin grin

So Christianity is exactly science which is to act on knowledge and information. Which is why you people have many problems with me because I always deliver the specific knowledge and you all get shocked and angry in surprise of how Christianity is the Ground. grin
....which is actually a sad lie that serves to convince your doubting self that your holy fairytales have any modicum of legitimacy cheesy. This is proven by the fact that after 3 miserable years of your online misadventures, you are completely impotent at presenting actual objective EVIDENCE of your gods existence that is acknowledged by EVERYBODY without a single doubt. Your next move will be to marginalize and claim that atheists are denying the obvious evidence you think you've presented, in which case you'd be backtracking and falling into a pool of your own shit by claiming such grin grin

cheesy I'm sure the true ridiculousness of your situation escapes you, as it is impossible for people to argue over the EXISTENCE an obvious THING. Well, of course, that's beside the fact that you don't even know what "obvious" and "thing" both mean, as previously proven by the rolling-on-the-floor laughable analogy you tried (and failed grin) to use to prove that people argue over the existence of obvious objects grin grin grin.

Enough beatings from me has caused you blurred vision and impaired reasoning ability. cheesy

You deceive yourself. You hold on to the belief of "refusal to believe in God". That is your dogma if you even know the meaning of dogma.
Your psychoanalysis is baseless and is merely you projecting your stubbornness and pinhole vision onto me, pretending that I share your failures and insecurities cheesy.

As opposed to your fevered imaginations, I will surely acknowledge when and if a Christian makes reasonable arguments, just as I will surely acknowledge if objective, irrefutable evidence that can not be denied, is presented to show that the Christian God exists. Unfortunately, in all the time of my being irreligious, I'm yet to encounter said evidence.

Unfortunately for you again, your illiterate incoherent mumblings do not even count as reasonable arguments, talk more of objective, irrefutable evidence grin. I've gotten better arguments from better informed and articulated theists. But you?, tsk. You're just a run-of-the-mill retárd with an inflated ego cheesy cheesy

You did not read to see that your brother in anti-Godness wrongly technically asked us why we preach here and why we are dogmatic
Sorry DMumuSpeaker. Unfortunately, it is just you displaying your crass illiteracy yet again cheesy. While the internet is an open dictionary where any halfwit MumuSpeaker can pontificate and spread his superficial knowledge with unbridled arrogance, basic understanding of the English language remains paramount in the admittance to intellectual discourse grin

I actually went back to read and trail your correspondence with AuthenticKing and that's not what he asked you. This was his question verbatim, to you:
And why do you find the need to defend an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being who has the power to destroy those who curse him? Why not let the dude do his thing and simply stick to make rational arguments to defend your claim?
Of course, you neglected the context in which he asked that question. The question was asked in the context of how you insult and verbally attack atheists who criticize your beliefs. In that sense, when he said you "defend" your god, he didn't mean through your "preaching," but rather through your insults and attacks. So he didn't ask you why you "preach" He noted, rightfully, how you prefer to sling insults at your opponents rather than stay on topic and argue logically. It is proof of your fear of atheists and how they interrupt your precious fairy tales. That's why their presence here disturbs you grin

Two conclusions may be drawn from this careless misreading of yours.

1. You are quite simply, an illiterate, probably suffering from ADHD or dyslexia.
2. You are a dishonest cunt quoting people out of context to misinterpret what they really intended to say.

Then you even dared to project your stupidity on me. Lol! We're not intellectual peers to begin with, neither can your broken frame accommodate my literal proficiency but your pride and stupidity stirred you to go into this contest with me. grin grin grin

The best you could do in hurting me is giving me a few love scratches on my back in response to my severe pounding grin grin grin

But I understand, sometimes your comprehension delays in arriving grin
Nah! On the contrary, I'm a million lightyears ahead of you. As usual grin grin

I've followed your blood trails from the massacres of all our previous encounters. The Predator always looks for his prey and happy is he when he finds a weak one -- a weak one in you, DMUMUSPEAKER, the shameless, perpetually ignorant lunatic.

I have the keys to the vault of your miseries; the undertaker with the spells to unleash the ghost of your horrors past. Here's the dam erected against your proud narcisstic waves. I'm the consequences of your wayward stupidity. The anti-venom to your rabid fanaticism. cheesy cheesy

You better stop parading your madness on the internet and go face the real world, your logical deficiency is stalling my data speed grin

Deceased weasel grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Nope you did not miss it.
Actually I did. I think everyone did too. Else there'd be no more arguments about the existence of deities grin. A fool bigger in mediocrity never graced this planet until a hypercritical, neo-pharisee like you broke the water and escaped through the birth canel to plague the world with your toxic ideologies.

Saw you on the page.
You were asked to provide links, not hearsay. Of course you know that if you dare provide these links where supposed evidence for your God was shown, you'd be exposed yet again as a gargantuan illiterate grin. From your post content and grammatical presentation you can't justify having a senior secondary school cert. I learnt your mother's bride price was a stale rabbit caught three days dead from your father's trap. That's your mother's worth after her pussy was used to settle the war between your village and the invading nomads. cheesy grin grin

maybe then,you did not hate me as much as you do now
grin I can't possibly hate you as much as you hate atheists. Atheists give you sleepless nights grin

Every one saw how the threads died!
Again, provide these links where atheists were shattered or destroyed. Don't be a pussy. Beyond the walls of your facade lies a broken and hopeless religionist obsessed with refuting atheists despite his belief that he has conquered them. Your birth was the consequence of two great apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility. grin grin

The only difference between you and your father was that he missed the ship taking dumb folks free of charge to the 21st century grin grin grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Judas1X:

Actually I did. I think everyone did too..

Your people were there. And I won't go through the hell to find out the threads so I am leaving it for one of my many enemies like you to dig it up and find it for me. grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Judas1X:
...Deceased weasel grin grin

grin Sweet! My words were that accurate that it completely blew open your filthy soul as you have cast away every semblance of reasonability grin. grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your people were there. And I won't go through the hell to find out the threads so I am leaving it for one of my many enemies like you to dig it up and find it for me. grin
As I thought, you've got nothing grin cheesy grin grin grin

You are a sniveling coward, afraid of getting exposed as a fraud, so you resort to laughable excuses such as the above cheesy. If you had the balls to defend yourself, you'd provide at least one important link where atheists arguments were refuted wholesale, and it would be evident to all how you overwhelmed atheists with evidence on that thread. But you know deep down within you that it wasn't the case grin. You are a lying coward grin grin.

Look at this organic inbred and human scum begging me to do his work for him. Your life will never amount more than the market value of your placenta. Mentally retardéd Nairaland-addicted rat grin grin

I have no business searching for useless, non-existent threads cheesy. It is your claim to back up and support, not mine. And if you can't do it, it's just another L for the DMumuSpeaker grin
Re: The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma by Judas1X: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Sweet! My words were that accurate that it completely blew open your filthy soul as you have cast away every semblance of reasonability grin. grin
Hahahahahahahahaha. This is all you have to say? Uhahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

As usual, instead of countering my rebuttals, you resort to tone-policing and crying about my insults. Bwahahaha grin grin. Rather than face me like a man, you're surrendering your rectum to me, kneeling on all fours with your gaping rectum in admiration and confessions to my brutal penile assault. grin grin

Get wrecked, pussy. You've got nothing cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.