Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President (368 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President by Sukersoc: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Since 1999, the choice of who becomes president of nigeria has been almost entirely the exclusive preserve of a handful of powerful people in nigeria with the blessing of their colonial masters. The only exception was in 2019, when they failed to unseat the incumbent president. But for the fact that they were not very convinced about their then choice of candidate, and the crisis that would have resulted if they pushed ahead, somehow, they decided to chill. Most of recall how a certain chief justice was bundled out - e get why.

Those kingmakers have this time around resurfaced, and without mincing words have clearly shown to everyone with eyes who dey want as president come 2023. In fact, as far back as last year, one of these kingmakers have hinted to Nigerians who this next president will be.

Enough said. The only thing you can tell the blind is the colour of oil used for his soup, not if pepper or salt was used in the preparation.

Me I get eye, and I don see una presido come next year.
Re: Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sukersoc:
Since 1999, the choice of who becomes president of nigeria has been almost entirely the exclusive preserve of a handful of powerful people in nigeria with the blessing of their colonial masters. The only exception was in 2019, when they failed to unseat the incumbent president. But for the fact that they were not very convinced about their then choice of candidate, and the crisis that would have resulted if they pushed ahead, somehow, they decided to chill. Most of recall how a certain chief justice was bundled out - e get why.

Those kingmakers have this time around resurfaced, and without mincing words have clearly shown to everyone with eyes who dey want as president come 2023. In fact, as far back as last year, one of these kingmakers have hinted to Nigerians who this next president will be.

Enough said. The only thing you can tell the blind is the colour of oil used for his soup, not if pepper or salt was used in the preparation.

Me I get eye, and I don see una presido come next year.

God can never allow a smelly corpse like this to enter aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President by ucham: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Interesting perspective
Re: Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President by plaindealer: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
North4Obi23:

God can never allow a smelly corpse like this to enter aso rock.

Na bad apprentice Photoshop Pandora losers won take win election..

Losers... grin
Re: Unless You're Blind, You Should Already Have Seen Nigeria's Next President by izenco2005(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
We need oduduwa noting more

(1) (Reply)

Omo.. Sowere Don Finish Tinubu Kpatakpata For ICAN Conference / You That Seeks To Chain Nigerians Again, This Will Surely Happen To You / IZON Means Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.