Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed (15183 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Peterobi90: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi and I not crowd renters, says Datti Baba-Ahmed

Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed
Vice-presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed has said thousands of Obi-Datti supporters in major cities in the country were not rented ‘crowds.’

Baba-Ahmed, who spoke on Channels Television’s Political Paradigm programme on Tuesday stated that described the supporters that attended the rallies as legitimate, self-funded and organic ‘crowds.’

He said, “I am not a crowd-renter and I can tell you that Peter Obi is not a crowd-renter. Those are legitimate, bonafide, self-funded, organic crowds.”

The Labour Party vice-presidential candidate, however, noted that it was okay for the “owners of structures” and “master politicians” to underestimate the Labour Party and the ‘Obidient’ Movement.

He said, “I want to be fully underestimated. I want Peter Obi to be fully underestimated by the so-called master politicians, the owners of resources, the owners and masters of structures. We are nothing; he is just a businessman (and) I am just an educationist.

Baba-Ahmed said those saying the Labour Party can’t win 25% of votes in 24 states in the 2023 presidential election don’t know what they are saying.

“They don’t know what they are saying,” he said when responding to critics and contenders who claim the Labour Party can’t get 25% of votes in 24 states across the Federation,” he said.

He said, “Awareness has been very high in the north. What happens is that northerners listen more to the politicians and the politicians seem to have more impact on the populace in the north and awareness is pretty high.

“Whoever thinks that the Labour Party or Obidient Movement or Peter Obi as an individual is not being welcomed in the north, they are making a huge mistake,” he added.

Meanwhile, Baba-Ahmed said he is “realistic” that the Labour Party will win next February’s presidential election, adding that the results of three surveys conducted by various credible bodies are a reflection of the public pulse.

“I was elated by those results. I do believe those results,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/peter-obi-and-i-not-crowd-renters-says-datti-baba-ahmed/

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Risingblue008(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
First to comment

Labour party does not and will not rent any crowd
We,the masses are the one running for presidency Tru obi-datti
Once again,
Congratulations to me,

For those that loves our dear country,
9ja lol kan oo
So vote Peter obi

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Kassiegasoge: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi is going

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by lopezoraclenet(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
I hear
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by my3name(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
We know

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by ugosilva: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sure thing

No doubt whatsoever

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by owiko(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tell it. My amiable incoming VP, Tell it!

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Rapuru14: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
I saw these on the bird app

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by FuckkME(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is thief.nubu blaming Jonathan for all the security issues in 2014, but today praising Buhari to high heavens

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Risingblue008(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Behrux
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Gourdoinc(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who thinks the crowds are rented. There are some engagements we shouldn't do with useless Nigerians. If they say we rent am, then so be it.

Awon oponu rada rada. Rent ko anus ni

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Rapuru14: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obidients push more, the enemy of your freedom and wellbeing are loosing already

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by rhinolove: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
The love is organic. No artificial sweeteners like naira and dollar

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
More crowds are waiting to eat agbado

Haha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Period007(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
We no the give shishi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by bobobenz: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
PETER OBI IS CLEARLY THE FRONTLINE CANDIDATE IN THIS COMING ELECTION

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Wisetrue99: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/peter-obi-and-i-not-crowd-renters-says-datti-baba-ahmed/
grin grin grin Iragbiji, over to you!

Them no fit lie give us, we know what bullion vans can do

They have nothing to offer, its game over for them!

See Hamzat, wey we think say e smart, say him dey golden until he opened his mouth grin

They are jittery, they are afraid of what we can now achieve as Nigerians!

This election is for us! Bring your money, we chop your money and still vote for Obi!

Them say Obi no get structure but they are all talking about him today!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Bnnji
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Authority1o1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay...

APC and Tinubu in the mud.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by BlessedOne01: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obiscam!

All this na IGG

Time will tell but I know you guys are going NO WHERE!

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
God bless our incoming vice president. Very educated and distribalized bright mind undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Throwback: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
But your crowd is always begging.
Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Ceenachi: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let the opponents keep underrating Obidatti, it will shock them

Any INEC official planning on how to rig this election due to selfish interest, may God put confusion in your head

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urchins and Agbadorians, have u heard??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Kennitrust(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Group Condemns Coercion of Market Women by APC

Nigeria for Good Governance (NFGG) has condemned the coercion of market women in Lagos for a march for the Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Sen. Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos yesterday.

In a release signed by its Chairman, Mr. Alaba Ogundele and the Secretary, Mrs. Isaac Nnorom, the group said it was wrong for APC through Tinubu’s daughter, Mrs Tinubu Ojo, who is the head of Market Women to force Lagos market women to close their shops yesterday under the threat that the shops would be taken away from them if they failed to march for Tinubu.

The group which described the action as against the women’s fundamental rights, calls on APC to apologise to the women. They group also advised all parties to desist from forcing people to go against their wills in the name of shopping for support.

The group said they were not against the fact that they were given N5,000 Naira each after the march, but that the forceful order of closure of shops had vitiated whatever money that were given to them. “Some of these market women earn over 20,000 daily and cannot be said to be all hungry”, the release added.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Millar8(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi Monday give shishi.. so how he want come pay crowd renters.. all this are done voluntarily.. Nigerian have had enough

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Regardless of whoever wins next yr election, don't hate your country, don't entertain bitterness & don't burn down public spaces. Love your country!

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Kennitrust(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who knows what the new president of Kenya went through as an opposition?

Who knows the threat and persecution and name calling he suffered from the sitting power?

Who knows how he must have been discouraged by friends, the attitude and intimidation of his opposition?

At the appropriate time, those paid to march for Tinubu, will tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

OUR MUMU DON DO.

OBIDIENT IS UNSTOPPABLE.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nijablast: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
E don dey clear for their eyes... Social media president and vice

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by ChukwuObe: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:

We will know by February 25th 2023 afternoon. The only thing I want to say is that please do not raise war against Nigeria state when you lose the election woefully. No shout of Biafra after the election in 2023. Accept the result and continue to love Nigeria as you are showing now. Only a bastard will start to fight his father just because he lost in the competition that father sets for the family leadership

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by billante(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Clear to even the blind, deaf and dark hearted.

once you see any political gathering wearing ashebi, uniform etc.....Know that mobilization money was released

Re: Peter Obi And I Not Crowd Renters, Says Datti Baba-Ahmed by sisisioge: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Assually, I like that we now have 3 strong parties in Nigeria. I like that it's no longer an APC and PDP thing. Nicey

Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor / Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures)