Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally (27262 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by vengertime: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is just throwing his money in gutter
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by owobokiri(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:
Am just here to read comments grin

We are reading how Imo state women are no longer Ipob cannibals grin

We are reading how they suddenly started owning PVC today, just because they are attending for Tinubu

We are reading how Imo state is no longer 5% people grin

Isn't our God wonderful? grin
Is this even for Tinupoo?
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=successmatters post=117297437]Am just here to read comments grin

We are reading how they suddenly started owning PVC today, just because they are attending for Tinubu

Isn't our God wonderful?

HYPOCRITE. Is that not the same thing you always did here.
Northerner no longer cow because of peter obi.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ufuosman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

I can bet with everything I have say APC go get 25% in Imo and Ebonyi.

When it’s close to election, I will make sure we organize different bets for Nairaland where we can all play with money.

During APC primaries, I asked Anambralstson to bet but the guy ranaway upon all the mouth wey he dey make for Amaechi.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by hammerT: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If it involves uniforms, you already know the arrangements.

Uzodinma running street on Tinubu� A tiger never changes its spots.

/

2023, NDI-IMO STATE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BE APC FREE AND RIGGING FREE.

IT IS THE RIGGING THEY DID IN SUPREME COURT THAT IS CURRENTLY CAUSING WAR IN IMO STATE.

THE SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR NEVER KNEW PEACE.

CLOSE ASSOCIATE KILLED AND HIS FAMILY HOUSE BURNED.

BUHARI ARMY IS GUADING HIM LIKE A PRISONER IN IKONSO HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

By the way, witn all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a tabooo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone having thousands of women March for him openly.

You will need to cry more. Those same people gave Buhari 140000 votes in 2019. You will be deluded to think they won’t vote Tinubu next year.

Imo for Jagaban!
People voted Buhari because we were tired of Jonathan's style of government, not because of Tinubu or APC.
You'll be the biggest clown on earth if you really believe APC will win any state in the South East, you'll be an even bigger deluded clown if you think APC will win the presidential election next year

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
All these IPOB women
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Str8talk21: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abeggiī, make una collect una money járé grin
We know are not unaware that renting of crowd is synonymous with APC & PDP.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by phorget(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
There's nothing to masturbate about people coming out for a rally cos even if a madman is on the road beating a drum people will still gather to watch. What we should be concern about is the inducement involved in gathering those people.
People will come out for PO without inducements but can we say the same about jagabandict?
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

People voted Buhari because we were tired of Jonathan's style of government, not because of Tinubu or APC.
You'll be the biggest clown on earth if you really believe APC will win any state in the South East, you'll be an even bigger deluded clown if you think APC will win the presidential election next year

@ the bolded, so Igbo people are also part of the people tired of Jonathan government in 2015?

You’re even more deluded than those other people that quoted me. Where did I mentioned it in my post that Tinubu will win Imo/Ebonyi?

I only said he will secure 25% of the votes in both states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Just as Nigeria na jaga jaga and scatter scatter tongue

Obedients group of Nigerians are too many not to scatter scatter in one place.

They have to hit the streets and let everyone know they are around tongue
they can't pay for stadium,
and they can't mobilize people to gather in one place like to come to stadium,
They decided to hide under a busy street and call it 3m people. Where both sellers and underage gather.
You can only deceive idiotic pigs
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by pacespot(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is it only women matching for Tinubu
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

God bless Igbo women. These are our mothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces.

This outpour of love for Tinubu is inspiring.
They're now your mothers, aunts, sisters and nieces because these ones support your bat but if these same women show support for Peter Obi you'll start fuming like the rabid dog that you are and calling them names.
You agbado urchins never cease to amuse me

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by imrany20(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why this heartbreaking update, at least NL should soft-pedal on this APC rally.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by hopexter(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
They are there for the money. They'll still vote for Obi.

Don’t forget that money comes after vote, Nigerians are hungry and will vote for whoever gives them 5k. If Obi get the money, him go definitely win or else nothing for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ekcmaduka: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC has current imo governor and past Governor rochas , you think there followers and supporters in the state will not vote for tinubu. he will get more than 25% votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by lagdmark(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fake campaign for a man in comain in a London emergency unit. Very funny people
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by hotseat: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Business is definitely booming for political mercenaries in the garb of supporters who are grabbing the opportunity of the open market to cash out.

When Atiku eventually storms the East, this same set of supporters would be readily available to do the needful!

Ahiefku and the Jagabandit are professionals in the political game of crowd renting!

This kind of crowd coming from the East?

Chai!

Money talks!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Uzodinma is giving it to IPOB terrorists back to back. If anyone foment trouble in Imo, they will be sent to Shuku Abiamo.

Imo people are different breeds of Igbo. Even some Igbo people abroad (Anambra men) usually accuse Imo people of being too different ideologically in how they reason.

2015 and 2019, APC got approx. 25% votes in Imo state. So no one should doubt them giving Asiwaju the same 25% next year. That’s enough win.

With Umahi and Uzodinma, 25% votes is sure in Imo/Ebonyi. Obituary and Atiku can take the rest. We are fine with that.
APC wont get up to 10% in Imo next year. They got some votes here due to rigging but it wont work this time, couples with the fact that Buhari's maladministration under APC has shown people shege, plug the fact that the same Tinubu who installed Buhari is the one campaigning, plus the fact that the supreme court governor is in APC.....the brand of weed you're smoking is really quality stuff

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Innocentman86: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
God bless you my brother.

Chei! I go find Imo girlfriend.

Anambra is a disgrace to Igbo people. If i see Anambra yanminri sometime sef i feel like poking the freak in his eye.
You fell like but you can't.becsuse of you people's general cowordice and fearfull nature.never seen a tribe were their men are sissiess like these.
Your only power before was propagandaa,lairs and betrayingg.
But ss/se has sell obi to everyone.
I can bet that the condemned sick kriminal asiwa juju won't see 2percent
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
phorget:
There's nothing to masturbate about people coming out for a rally cos even if a madman is on the road beating a drum people will still gather to watch. What we should be concern about is the inducement involved in gathering those people.
People will come out for PO without inducements but can we say the same about jagabandict?
this is the real rally. not like you do in the street with underage and unserious people.
This ones were well prepared to come out for rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Bonavi: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/it-is-tinubu-again-as-south-east-women-take-over-the-streets-for-the-jagabanphotosvideo/
my beautiful women the snivelling urchins always refer as IPOB and 5percenters just cashout na our money be that nothing do una. We are obidient forever
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Menclothing: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Any politician who need uniform for any number of crowd msg me even 30m pieces of tees or cap
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by irapada001(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol, God is wonderful my brother
successmatters:

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by CheapHomes1: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Just as they cashed out In 2019 and gave APC over 25%.

You will need to cry more. Those same people gave Buhari 140000 votes in 2019. You will be deluded to think they won’t vote Tinubu next year.

That’s all we need.

After they gave buhari 140,000 votes in 2019, how is Nigeria better for it?
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by twilliamx(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:

Shut up retardd
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LaSenior: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
This are school teachers

Secondary school and primary school teachers didn't go to school today because of this meeting, these are not imo state women rather IMO state teachers that was drag to the venue

Nonsense and Tinubu urchins
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Fortruth: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:

What did those pi’s show- nothing…

Maybe it was taken from google for something that happened 10 years ago

Nonsense
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, so Igbo people are also part of the people tired of Jonathan government in 2015?

You’re even more deluded than those other people that quoted me. Where did I mentioned it in my post that Tinubu will win Imo/Ebonyi?

I only said he will secure 25% of the votes in both states.

Everybody was tired of Jonathan's government but we voted him because we knew Buhari would be an even worse choice and we have been vindicated.
You're delusional if you really think Tinubu will get up to 10% votes in my state. The only chance he has is if he rigs but God wont allow that to work. You people want to continue the status quo because of your selfish interests but God will shame y'all
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

You fell like but you can't.becsuse of you people's general cowordice and fearfull nature.never seen a tribe were their men are sissiess like these.
Your only power before was propagandaa,lairs and betrayingg.
But ss/se has sell obi to everyone.
I can bet that the condemned sick kriminal asiwa juju won't see 2percent
if buhari can get 25% from imo, tinubu will be sure of 30%.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain / Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.