Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) (10198 Views)

El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by techWriter3: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2022
That's great
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by olaniyilukman(m): 1:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Prosperous111:

I don’t know why people like you are so stupid and mannerless! What gave you an inscription that I am for Peter obi? Because my username was prosperous151? Oloriburuku ni e. Koda ni dafun iwo ati gbo family e. Make admin ban me I don care. So far say my swear don work on you. I’m born and brought up in Lagos and my dad and mom are both from kwara and I have never ever voted for any candidates since I was born. I don’t have any voters card so where do you see obi on my mention? Oloshi omo
No matter what transpired, there is no need to attacked your fellow citizen in this very wrong manner, it is sad how we deliberatively hate ourselves and still expect things to work out in positive ways. We are human and we must love ourselves, no matter the differences in gender,opinion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Prosperous111(m): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2022
olaniyilukman:
No matter what transpired, there is no need to attacked your fellow citizen in this very wrong manner, it is sad how we deliberatively hate ourselves and still expect things to work out in positive ways. We are human and we must love ourselves, no matter the differences in gender,opinion..

Thanks and I am very sorry for what I said. I will retracts my world and delete the comments. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You obi that is always seen in mud water to take pictures, and on the long run, he won't repair such road, he will then claim he left money in the bank untouched, as if leaving people's money in the bank is like building 100 roads
u de mind am we would see how many votes labour ll get in ogun state shebi ohaneze is deceiving Dem Obedients that imaginary 18 gorvenors de obi back... And the morons are excited after they said they are d structure and they want to disrupt the system yet are happy the same corrupt pple in d system are backing Obi
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by olaniyilukman(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Prosperous111:

Thanks and I am very sorry for what I said. I will retracts my world and delete the comments. Thanks once again
God bless you so much my brother, May God continue to protect you and your interest.... Thanks for accepting my little corrections in good faith...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Prosperous111(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
olaniyilukman:
God bless you so much my brother, May God continue to protect you and your interest.... Thanks for accepting my little corrections in good faith...

You’re always welcome boss
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by woleabayo(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
good job by bro depe
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by Trill1(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Good development

Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
Available plans from ₦110K+
WhatsApp
Zero
Zero
Five

My twin and I are Solar Energy Engineers and Electrical Electronics Engineering Students at the University of Ibadan.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snail governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery To Begin Diesel Exports In June, Gets Petrol Refining Approval / Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. / The Many "Pet Projects" Of First Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.