Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. (914 Views)

This Major Tribe In Nigeria Are The True Owners Of Lagos / Opobo; See The True Owners. / Breaking News: The True Owners Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pictures.

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by javaguru: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
what a waste of ink grin
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
javaguru:
what a waste of ink grin
They are saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by BiafraAburi: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
These waterside Kai-kai people sef. Kai-Kai at work.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
BiafraAburi:
These waterside Kai-kai people sef. Kai-Kai at work.
Grow up.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ebi2233:
They are saying the truth.

Fake truth tongue
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by AdamuKD: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
So no be yóruba people get Lagos before? No wonder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
So no be yóruba people get Lagos before? No wonder
Before Governor of Bayelsa is coming as guest of honour then you see it all.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Fake truth tongue
95 years Papa Edwin Clerk is also coming.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by duro4chang(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ogogoro is in action

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Innocentman86: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
My grand dad told me the story.
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I know it's ijaws and Benin that owns Lagos.
He told me that after they use cunning to take Lagos from ijaw and benin people that he was one of the first to rush from osun state and started liaring that he is from Lagos that's why I don't blame people that says Lagos is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:
He told me that after they use cunning to take Lagos from ijaw and benin people that he was one of the first to rush from osun state and started liaring that he is from Lagos that's why I don't blame people that says Lagos is a no man's land.

Ok
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Ogogoro is in action
The truth is bitter to you shey?
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ebi2233:
Before Governor of Bayelsa is coming as guest of honour then you see it all.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by duro4chang(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ebi2233:
The truth is bitter to you shey?
Did you just say truth is bitter to you shey? Is that English or Ijaw language or you are intoxicated?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Did you just say truth is bitter to you shey? Is that English or Ijaw language or you are intoxicated?
Your intelligent quotent is unfortunately so laxitified that it will be a whirlwind for me to further engage you.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by duro4chang(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ebi2233:
Your intelligent quotent is unfortunately so laxitified that it will be a whirlwind for me to further engage you.
You must be high on something. You typed trashed here and there. By the way who is your mate? You better go and sleep so that whatever rubbish you have taken will not lead you to trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be high on something. You typed trashed here and there. By the way who is your mate? You better go and sleep so that whatever rubbish you have taken will not lead you to trouble.
Bros, it is not my fault that your education level was not up to the level for you to understand proper English.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by michelz: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alright, Afonjas, it's your turn now. This is an outright claim of Lagos, no longer "no- man's-land". I'd like to see Ijaw's view n this. Maybe, they do actually own Lagos.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
michelz:
Alright, Afonjas, it's your turn now.
This is an outright claim of Lagos, no longer "no- man's-land".
I'd like to see Ijaw's view n this. Maybe, they do actually own Lagos.
Yes we do. If not, Bayelsa Governor and Delta Pa Edwin Clerk wouldn't be attending.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by godofuck231: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ijaw na them get abuja ask the gwaris
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by duro4chang(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bros, it is not my fault that your education level was not up to the level for you to understand proper English.
Everyone who read the trash you wrote knew your education is faulty. Even a primary school pupul will never write like that. Check what you wrote once again and give it to somebody who I better than you to help you rewrite.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Everyone who read the trash you wrote knew your education is faulty. Even a primary school pupul will never write like that. Check what you wrote once again and give it to somebody who I better than you to help you rewrite.

Even this one, you cannot write well.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Ebi2233: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2022
godofuck231:
Ijaw na them get abuja ask the gwaris
Relax and see this truth. Stop talking trash.
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by duro4chang(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Ebi2233:

Even this one, you cannot write well.
Joker!
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Strikethem: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Innocentman86:
Why would you say lagos is no man's land when you know that it belongs to Ijaw and benin?

Are you that confused or you dey fear slap?
Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by godofuck231: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Ebi2233:
Relax and see this truth. Stop talking trash.
go back to benin Republic and (mende) Sierra leonne where the British and Portuguese brought you guys to fish in the niger delta area, the benis and itsekiris no let una stay land so you guys slept in swamps and canoes , pay forbtax or be sold as slaves , now una de claim land , no lot me tear your history in pieces or your will use the nearest rat poison o, be warned , without water the ijaws from isreal cant worship their diety , so levi tribes who you guys originated from should shut the f up

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by PeterObi4LP: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Adekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi OlufadeAdekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The True Owners Of Lagos. Photos. by Sleekcode: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Wether is belongs to Yoruba or Ijaws.

One thing is for sure

Igbo people are currently working hard to buy it the lands and own all the properties there.

In the next 20 years at least... When we the igbos tell you it is us that owns the land

U won't need history to argue with us.

U will need

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Is Dead. #1,000 Equals $1 / Ndigbo Please Protect MNK From Evil People / We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.