Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts (18030 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Alake Reveals President-elect, Tinubu Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Walllee: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra

But an Idiot like you will agree with him that Igbos voted for Obasanjo against Ojukwu,So try and reciprocate for onse instead of insulting him
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Ak75: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2022
APC with lies, you don't know his whereabout. Why is he running up and down? He is not yet on seat and he's being hospitalized, his own will pass UNCLE BUBU, wait and see.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by ibechris(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo go make money under this govt oh.

See the way he is dedending Tinubu and still looking
stupid without knowing.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Originalsly: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Someone wrote on another thread that be had credible information on the whereabouts of Tinubu ... he is hospitalized ... which hospital he was in ... then transferred to another hospital... both named ... that he is not at all in good health.... hands out of control and whatever else..... he is basically shutting down.
Now.what his PR man is saying .....he doesn't know where Tinubu is tells me they have not figured out how to handle this grave situation. Most likely.... Tinubu is now a vegetable if he is still alive. This is not good... and anything will be done to keep this a secret to keep Tinubu's supporters on board. I said before... a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima because Tinubu is not healthy enough to be in office for even a year. The problem is can he even be healthy enough to be inaugurated if the Party wins? Now it is likely he wouldn't be around to even kick start the campaign. I know Tinubu is going to be fighting to his last breath ... and will spend his last kobo to get that title of President.... absolutely nothing else in this life matters to him.
I strongly believe we have seen the last of Tinubu alive..... lots more smoke for our eyes ... this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by nerilove(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2022
rammiculate:
Ohh
How Much

WhatsApp me: 08180251846
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Obidient1: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
. So Anambra is not Igbo fool.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Mitsurugi(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...

And Anambra are what tribe sir? undecided
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You went to fast and pray on top Tinubu matter?
Wonderful! How many times have you prayed and fasted for yourself?
How is not knowing the whereabouts of the man you're campaigning for intellectual radicalism?
It's just like going to solicit for a wife on a man's behalf and the girl's family ask you where the man you're speaking for is and you say you don't know but he'll be back soon. Lol

You are always confused. I thought you have outgrown this confusion and shallow mindedness that make you to populate nairaland with junks and pettiness.

In spiritual meditation, revelations have no border and boundaries. You might be in Nigeria receiving revelations for global events happening in Russia that have no connections with your prayers. It is the spirit that help our infirmities as we don't know what we ought to pray for. Again, revelation can come from what is stored in the subconscious mind if there is interaction between the spirit and the soul even as dreams can come from multitude of business during the day time. It therefore does not mean a man who went onto the mountain for a spiritual insight or renewal cannot get a broad range of revelations concerning other people or the environment.

On Keyamo, his composition, comportment and intellect are there for all to see. Since Omisore saga after the death of Bola Ige that brought him to limelight till date, his radicalism with intellect, sound understanding of Law and its implications on his political engagement have been second to none among his peers.

He is eminently qualified for the Office of the AGF.

After Atiku was nominated as PDP flag bearer, few weeks later, he travelled and spent several weeks, nobody asked for his whereabouts. Why should he tell you Tinubu's whereabouts? You want to know so that his enemies can poison him? You are too small.

I will not respond to your confused pettiness again. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by FLYFIRE(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Imagine what would have happened if it is LP (GOD FORBID) that is doing this.
Imagine what this BIG NOSED-SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NONSENSE would have done.......But

LONG LIVE LABOUR PARTY, GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING LEADERS PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI & VP AHMED DATTI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by fredoooooo: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Una go just kee una sef , Tinubu will come whenever he want .. grin cheesy grin
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by hotseat: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubursted knows how to draw attention unto himself and is all part of his many scripts leading towards the 2023 presidential election.

After keeping the populace in nervy suspense, he would then make out a most auspicious time to jet back to the country like Joe Biden's "triumphant" entry at the funeral of the late Queen Eliza.

The APC would then try to make a huge political capital out of it as though the "Messiah" has arrived.

So, it is better to read between the lines and know the mindset of the Jagabandit!
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Espelbengz(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Warri no d carry last! Keyamo is seasoned and very bright! You can never take him to the cleaners�����
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OfficialP: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

They were not voting the candidate, they were voting the political party.

This is the only time, Nigerians (igbo, yoruba, house and the minorities) will vote for candidates
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Ciromaudtin(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

God bless u
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Haywhy3579: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Megabig:
Is it really that bad? How can a candidate who is suppose to be consulting people and establishing certain trust at this time not available and riddled with secrecy, if he isn’t strong enough, they should replace him, it shouldn’t be a do or die affair.

They should ask Amaechi to relinquish his position as runner up and then allow Osinbajo contest, that will salvage the little image they have as a party(if they do have an image at all). This format is starting be ridiculous…

You want people to elect your candidate and you are attacking them on why they are questioning the whereabout of the person you are presenting to them to elect, aren’t you stupid?

Oga go and sit down. He is questioning the opposition who are quick to point out about his whereabouts. They are always trying to create tension around him anytime he is not around. U are also part of the opposition and there is nothing u want to gain with his whereabout except scoring cheap point. Even if he is around all this days, u will still not vote for him and so why the concern of not a personal agender.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OfficialP: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Originalsly:
Someone wrote on another thread that be had credible information on the whereabouts of Tinubu ... he is hospitalized ... which hospital he was in ... then transferred to another hospital... both named ... that he is not at all in good health.... hands out of control and whatever else..... he is basically shutting down.
Now.what his PR man is saying .....he doesn't know where Tinubu is tells me they have not figured out how to handle this grave situation. Most likely.... Tinubu is now a vegetable if he is still alive. This is not good... and anything will be done to keep this a secret to keep Tinubu's supporters on board. I said before... a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima because Tinubu is not healthy enough to be in office for even a year. The problem is can he even be healthy enough to be inaugurated if the Party wins? Now it is likely he wouldn't be around to even kick start the campaign. I know Tinubu is going to be fighting to his last breath ... and will spend his last kobo to get that title of President.... absolutely nothing else in this life matters to him.
I strongly believe we have seen the last of Tinubu alive..... lots more smoke for our eyes ... this is just the beginning.

Stop wishing him dead, what nonsense
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OdefaGirl(f): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2022
baretalk:
Must he know where he is?

This post reeks of idiocy and propanganda, Tinubu for now, is a private citizen, his whereabouts is nobody's business.

Someone contesting to rule this nation is not answerable to his citizens....

I get shocked with the reasoning of most of you Tinubu supporters. Let's assume it's Peter Obi on this table..... Hell will be let loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by asanausana91: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Probably the man is dead.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OdefaGirl(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
miketayo:

Stop making it a tribal thing, you are campaigning against obi with that. I m voting obi for entirely different reasons, but if people like you keep making it an igbo thing I might as well vote for sowore

For the real sense of equity and fairness.... That's what it should be. They are supposed to present a credible candidate and that's the reason you are voting him..... His credibility in this time and season of this collapsed nation.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by baretalk: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
e author=OdefaGirl post=117316033]

Someone contesting to rule this nation is not answerable to his citizens....

I get shocked with the reasoning of most of you Tinubu supporters. Let's assume it's Peter Obi on this table..... Hell will be let loose.[/quote]
Let him become president first, for now, he is a private citizen, am sure you know that. It's the public politicians that are answerable to you. Keyamo is being sarcastic, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by OdefaGirl(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2022
babaolofin:

You are always confused. I thought you have outgrown this confusion and shallow mindedness that make you to populate nairaland with junks and pettiness.

In spiritual meditation, revelations have no border and boundaries. You might be in Nigeria receiving revelations for global events happening in Russia that have no connections with your prayers. It is the spirit that help our infirmities as we don't know what we ought to pray for. Again, revelation can come from what is stored in the subconscious mind if there is interaction between the spirit and the soul even as dreams can come from multitude of business during the day time. It therefore does not mean a man who went onto the mountain for a spiritual insight or renewal cannot get a broad range of revelations concerning other people or the environment.

On Keyamo, his composition, comportment and intellect are there for all to see. Since Omisore saga after the death of Bola Ige that brought him to limelight till date, his radicalism with intellect, sound understanding of Law and its implications on his political engagement have been second to none among his peers.

He is eminently qualified for the Office of the AGF.

After Atiku was nominated as PDP flag bearer, few weeks later, he travelled and spent several weeks, nobody asked for his whereabouts. Why should he tell you Tinubu's whereabouts? You want to know so that his enemies can poison him? You are too small.

I will not respond to your confused pettiness again. Bye.

Which God/god are even communicating with?

No allow God strike you deaf and dumb.
I've said my own...... Say whatever you want to say but don't try joking with the name of the Most High God.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

What is the lie there? Someone did a live video of him on the bike, you say it's a lie. So you wish to see him on wheel chair? Sorry you will rather see him on-board Airforce has our commander in chief.

What makes you feel it's a lie. Ok the bike is to expensive for him to buy? Or he doesn't have a parlour? Or does he actually have challenge with waking?? Bro face the fact out guy is healthy enough to be Nigeria best ever president. He is the Nigeria best ever governor. undisputed fact.

30th November 2021 was the real (and the actual) date the video first hit the internet.

But they tried to make us believe that the video was taken at around independence day of 2022.

TELL ME...
IS THAT A LIE OR NOT??

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Keep quiet u should know the other pictures he put out after that was for damage control.

Free ur mind from political slavery.

Idiotic moroon head. What is your point exactly You believe the pictures both you don't believe the videos. So unfortunate it's only you that can purge yourself from hate and bitterness

I thought you meant he's in a London hospital or on wheel chair. Be careful what you wish others so it might don't befall you.

Atiku Abubakar has kidney and renal issues that is very deadly both we in APC will never campaign with our opponent health. We have our eyez on the ball.

Honestly you can only wish your father was has great has Tinubu. Even me too
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

How desperate and failure sure can you guys be more than appealing to tribal sentiments.

Peter Obi would have stood a chance if only he was a credible leader that had impacting developmental strides whilst in office has a Governor. He has none..

We want a credible Nigeria who has shown ability to govern and deliver dividends of democracy to the populace and that we find in President Tinubu.

I bet you Nigerians would have supported a Ngozi Okonjo Iwela if she was on ballot or even governor Dave Umahi.

Appealing to tribal sentiments means you have lost it all. Moreso you are quoting figures I'm sure you where not big enough to understand why it happened.

There's no where Obansanjo would have won Ojukwu in any ibgo land, even delta and rivers ibgo speaking area inclusive. Obansanjo only won because of the massive rigging he perpetuated on the country. The Iwu-ism doctrine by the infamous Muruice Iwu, then inec chairman, an ibgo man.

Today the ibgo should be excited because president Buhari has improved the sanity of our electoral system, to some extent, votes will count. Peter Obi will win the eastern region with a landslide because the ibgo actually love theirs more than any.

APC will win the country while Peter Obi will end up dividing PDP sure ibgo vote of the past
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by asanausana91: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Grandmeister:

They will tell you Igbos voted for Pdp, as if pdp was a living breathing entity as at 1999. How can Igbos collectively vote because of a party that wasn’t even in existence months to the election? They voted obasanjo because he was a detrabalised Nigerian and the first military leader who handed power back to civilian rule when he could have tried to hold on to it….and buhari stole it back from us a few years later! angry
igbos has been voting for PDP. Even in 2023 igbos will vote for PDP.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Idiotic moroon head. What is your point exactly You believe the pictures both you don't believe the videos. So unfortunate it's only you that can purge yourself from hate and bitterness

I thought you meant he's in a London hospital or on wheel chair. Be careful what you wish others so it might don't befall you.

Atiku Abubakar has kidney and renal issues that is very deadly both we in APC will never campaign with our opponent health. We have our eyez on the ball.

Honestly you can only wish your father was has great has Tinubu. Even me too

If Atiku has that u better call it out. Nigeria doesn't need another sick president abeg. We have serious work to be done. it's not the time to employ a sick and corrupt leader for punish the whole country again.

We Need healthy leaders. Let the sick ones rest and take care of their health. Nigerians wish them and their families well.

The cycling video is old sir. check Google and twitter. Emancipate urself from political slavery. U are a free man.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by asanausana91: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
baretalk:
Must he know where he is?

This post reeks of idiocy and propanganda, Tinubu for now, is a private citizen, his whereabouts is nobody's business.
I suspect Tinubu is dead.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

30th November 2021 was the real (and the actual) date the video first hit the internet.

But they tried to make us believe that the video was taken at around independence day of 2022.

TELL ME...
IS THAT A LIE OR NOT??

Fat lie.. it's only true in your bitter head alone. How can you prove your point. The November video was on a white canvass while the recent video is on a black canvass. How come you did not see this rebuttal from Tinubu media camp. The both picture look similar except the different shoes colour. I have a particular set of gym clothes I use but I have like there gym shoes..

How come someone exercise video is now a topic for discussion in a serious election like ours?? My guy step up abeg.

Talking about lies who lies more than Peter Obi with is addiction to fake statistics and figures Guy wake up a brace up for the real discussion
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by baretalk: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
hor=asanausana91 post=117317030] I suspect Tinubu is dead.[/quote]
cheesy
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
asanausana91:
I suspect Tinubu is dead.

If only you were GOD. Until then never play GOD
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Grandmeister(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2022
asanausana91:
igbos has been voting for PDP. Even in 2023 igbos will vote for PDP.
Ok till 2023. You all will eat the humble pie once and for all.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Traplord09: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

How desperate and failure sure can you guys be more than appealing to tribal sentiments.

Peter Obi would have stood a chance if only he was a credible leader that had impacting developmental strides whilst in office has a Governor. He has none..

We want a credible Nigeria who has shown ability to govern and deliver dividends of democracy to the populace and that we find in President Tinubu.

I bet you Nigerians would have supported a Ngozi Okonjo Iwela if she was on ballot or even governor Dave Umahi.

Appealing to tribal sentiments means you have lost it all. Moreso you are quoting figures I'm sure you where not big enough to understand why it happened.

There's no where Obansanjo would have won Ojukwu in any ibgo land, even delta and rivers ibgo speaking area inclusive. Obansanjo only won because of the massive rigging he perpetuated on the country. The Iwu-ism doctrine by the infamous Muruice Iwu, then inec chairman, an ibgo man.

Today the ibgo should be excited because president Buhari has improved the sanity of our electoral system, to some extent, votes will count. Peter Obi will win the eastern region with a landslide because the ibgo actually love theirs more than any.

APC will win the country while Peter Obi will end up dividing PDP sure ibgo vote of the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Night, 2018 At Uyo Township Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.