Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts (18027 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Alake Reveals President-elect, Tinubu Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by XerXerz: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by seunayantokun(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Please use ethnicity, people, or people group. Civilised peoples are not tribes and tribes are not civilsed peoples. The remaining tribes in Nigeria would have been brought to civilisation if people you call leaders had not been devils. Yoruba, Igbo, town Fulani/Hausa and many other peoples are not tribes. Thanks
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Bede2u(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra
how many yoruba states have any Igbo won. Also do you recall that South East only had 4 states in 1993?
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Bede2u(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Pallium:

No, that's not true.
It's PDP your people have been voting for and not tribe.
Justice demands that PDP should give your people the chance to present a candidate in 2023 since you all have been voting PDP since return to democracy.
was abiola in pdp when he won Anambra

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by luluosas(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Confused man
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Yoighaman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Well said.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Oduduwa707: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra

I know right. Awon Oloriburuku Okoro pple. angry
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by comrChris(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Confuse them even more. Make them keep talking about him. grin grin
No Wahala, na defeat dey stare him for face like this
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by comrChris(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
This Kayemo isn't fit for this job
He is going to reduce bat chance of winning
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
jaxxy:

If Atiku has that u better call it out. Nigeria doesn't need another sick president abeg. We have serious work to be done. it's not the time to employ a sick and corrupt leader for punish the whole country again.

We Need healthy leaders. Let the sick ones rest and take care of their health. Nigerians wish them and their families well.

The cycling video is old sir. check Google and twitter. Emancipate urself from political slavery. U are a free man.

Present your medical rest result we will vote for u
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BluntCrazeMan: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Fat lie.. it's only true in your bitter head alone. How can you prove your point. The November video was on a white canvass while the recent video is on a black canvass. How come you did not see this rebuttal from Tinubu media camp. The both picture look similar except the different shoes colour. I have a particular set of gym clothes I use but I have like there gym shoes..

How come someone exercise video is now a topic for discussion in a serious election like ours?? My guy step up abeg.

Talking about lies who lies more than Peter Obi with is addiction to fake statistics and figures Guy wake up a brace up for the real discussion
Only you knew the video you saw with white canvass..

Secondly,, this video is not supposed to be a topic.
But you guys are acting drama over it.
So, the stupidity you guys display in defending this kindergarten-issue is just what is making us laugh...

And if you say that statistics is his only problem,, then blame the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, from where he seeks most of his figures whenever it has to do with Nigeria.
If he quotes the NBS, and the NBS are wrong in their data,, then he is not wrong.
It's NBS that is wrong.

Meanwhile,, we're not discussing Peter Obi here.
I don't know why you brought it up here.
And trust me...
...If you leave the topic we were discussing, and jump into Peter-Obi again,,
Then, I am done responding to you.

Wait for a thread about Peter-Obi.
Then we can dissect him on the thread
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by phemmyfour: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
tunwumi:
When he's not his PA
You can't defend Tinubu and not sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by tunwumi: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
You can't defend Tinubu and not sound stupid

It is assumed you are wise until open your mouth. I understand generational foolishness run in some people's lineage.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by macjireh: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Yes, continue with the lie.
Yet you keep updating pictures of him riding stationary bike? (Outdated)

Tell us another lie.
I just pray he doesn't die sha because that will change the dynamics of the coming election.
Amaechi who came second at the primary is watching closely and shettima is praying for a delayed mortality ( after election)

God's will be done.
God bless Nigeria
Tinubu is going to kick d bucket soon... God has passed judgement on him already..no prayer can save him
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Only you knew the video you saw with white canvass..

Secondly,, this video is not supposed to be a topic.
But you guys are acting drama over it.
So, the stupidity you guys display in defending this kindergarten-issue is just what is making us laugh...

And if you say that statistics is his only problem,, then blame the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, from where he seeks most of his figures whenever it has to do with Nigeria.
If he quotes the NBS, and the NBS are wrong in their data,, then he is not wrong.
It's NBS that is wrong.

Meanwhile,, we're not discussing Peter Obi here.
I don't know why you brought it up here.
And trust me...
...If you leave the topic we were discussing, and jump into Peter-Obi again,,
Then, I am done responding to you.

Wait for a thread about Peter-Obi.
Then we can dissect him on the thread

Haba brother are you afraid to discuss your Peter Obi the political yahoo boy and IPOB grand patron? I guess yes

I'm also entitled to call Peter Obi out and try to help redeem Nigerians like you who have fallen for is cheap scam.

Meanwhile just to remind you that the Nigeria bureau of statistic only deal on Nigerian stars. The don't deal on the GDP figure of Malaysia has wrongly and deceitful quoted by Peter Obi

NBS Did not provided him with the national power grid figures of Eygpt power sector he wrongly quoted to deceive pple like u...

The numbers of Nigerian playing basket ball in USA figures he quoted was not given my NBS. With this few point it is safe to conclude the Obi lies internationally to hoodwink gullible people like u
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Haba brother are you afraid to discuss your Peter Obi the political yahoo boy and IPOB grand patron? I guess yes

I'm also entitled to call Peter Obi out and try to help redeem Nigerians like you who have fallen for is cheap scam.

Meanwhile just to remind you that the Nigeria bureau of statistic only deal on Nigerian stars. The don't deal on the GDP figure of Malaysia has wrongly and deceitful quoted by Peter Obi

NBS Did not provided him with the national power grid figures of Eygpt power sector he wrongly quoted to deceive pple like u...

The numbers of Nigerian playing basket ball in USA figures he quoted was not given my NBS. With this few point it is safe to conclude the Obi lies internationally to hoodwink gullible people like u

As Expected, you left the topic.
So predictable

Bye for now
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bye blunt craze man
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
macjireh:

Tinubu is going to kick d bucket soon... God has passed judgement on him already..no prayer can save him

Pray you get old has Tinubu. Na your useless father go kick bucket of night soil men for him face. Your papa where be mortuary attendant can't gather close to human beings because he smells like a dead corpse
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by macjireh: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Pray you get old has Tinubu. Na your useless father go kick bucket of night soil men for him face. Your papa where be mortuary attendant can't gather close to human beings because he smells like a dead corpse
Tinubu urchins spotted...I will bookmark DS post till d news of Tinubs demise Breaks grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
macjireh:

I saw your brothers and sisters using bewitchments, enchantments and demonic divinations against Tinubu to die. To complement them, some satanic prophets that have prophesied against Tinubu's victory but now are faced with great danger of losing value, means of livelihood and followership have joined them in the bewitchments.

I have a BAD NEWS for them from the Court of Angels and Saints, BAD NEWS from the Court of Heaven, their efforts have become a VICTORY for Tinubu. The more they wish Tinubu evil, the more Victorious he becomes. Tinubu will not die but will rather become stronger, healthier and victorious.

Tinubu will return back in few days time.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
Yes, continue with the lie.
Yet you keep updating pictures of him riding stationary bike? (Outdated)

Tell us another lie.
I just pray he doesn't die sha because that will change the dynamics of the coming election.
Amaechi who came second at the primary is watching closely and shettima is praying for a delayed mortality ( after election)

God's will be done.
God bless Nigeria

In your mind, you wish him death. You are standing on satanic prophecy from a Marine power prophet that Amaechi will still fly APC flag. That prophecy and any other ones have been overturned by power in the Blood of Jesus, the power of the Holy Ghost and by the Authority of the Name of Jesus, Amen.

I saw your brothers and sisters using bewitchments, enchantments and demonic divinations against Tinubu to die. To complement them, some satanic prophets that have prophesied against Tinubu's victory but now are faced with great danger of losing value, means of livelihood and followership have joined them in the bewitchments.

I have a BAD NEWS for them from the Court of Angels and Saints, BAD NEWS from the Court of Heaven, their efforts have become a VICTORY for Tinubu. The more they wish Tinubu evil, the more Victorious he becomes. Tinubu will not die but will rather become stronger, healthier and victorious.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by coreninja(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
If TINUBU CAMPAIGN ORG TURN AM TO ROBOCOP OR CYBORG I NO GO STILL VOTE FOR AM. THE GUY NA FEOM OLD TESTAMENT
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by macjireh: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
babaolofin:

Where is Tinubu right now,,,do u know his whereabouts? grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / Buhari's UK Trip: PDP Asks National Assembly To Avert Constitutional Crisis / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.