Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! (409 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baby bumps... that shit_ is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, so unattractive... if women can get pregnant and put to bed without those ugly bumps, marriage would have been sweet.

Sometimes I wonder how married men cope with their wife when her bumps is visibly protruding...grin

Insults are welcome grin
Re: The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! by diogo23: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
You have not reached the age to marry, you should be talking about school and how to establish yourself

1 Like

Re: The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! by Michelle70(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
u should be talking about how to write Neco.

Leave marriage for people weh don reach

2 Likes

Re: The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! by KristaPretty(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Your feelings are valid and everyone should respect that.
If you wouldn't want that, I do hope you as well meet a lady that doesn't want to go through the process of child birth as well (there are many ladies in such position but society would condemn them for wanting that, hence may be hard to see them).

You can get a surrogate and go for Gestational surrogacy where this surrogate woman carries a fetus made of your sperm and your woman's egg through pregnancy and gives birth to a baby for you both.

There will be no relation to the woman whatsoever, she is only used as the container for carrying the child.

It irks me to see so many lousy people here who are quick to condemn people for stating their preferences. We should learn to respect people for what they want and not what you think you want. There is no rule to life, thats why God gave us sense to use and utilise.

Sadly there are many judgemental dumb clowns who are brainwashed and would not take this. Lousy lots!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thing I Fear The Most About Getting Married !!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
KristaPretty:
Your feelings are valid and everyone should respect that.
If you wouldn't want that, I do hope you as well meet a lady that doesn't want to go through the process of child birth as well (there are many ladies in such position but society would condemn them for wanting that, hence may be hard to see them).

You can get a surrogate and go for Gestational surrogacy where this surrogate woman carries a fetus made of your sperm and your woman's egg through pregnancy and gives birth to a baby for you both.

There will be no relation to the woman whatsoever, she is only used as the container for carrying the child.

It irks me to see so many lousy people here who are quick to condemn people for stating their preferences. We should learn to respect people for what they want and not what you think you want. There is no rule to life, thats why God gave us sense to use and utilise.

Sadly there are many judgemental dumb clowns who are brainwashed and would not take this. Lousy lots!!!!
thanks... u are too smart

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Weird Man Uploads Nuude Tape Of Thick Bumbum Lady / Vghgfjf Tjfvhdxfgs / Why Must A Man Fornicate A Woman B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.