Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi (39227 Views)

2023: Gov Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient / Popular Yoruba Technocrat Dumps Tinubu Supports Obi / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by newnigerdelta00: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/SugarCharles1/status/1578001487871053826

His Excellency,
The Executive Governor of Delta State Government House.

Through:
The Secretary to Delta State Government
Government House.

Sir,

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

I wish to officially intimate your office of the resignation of my appointment as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development with immediate effect.

My decision to resign is premised on moral and call of every Nigeria Youth for a new and better Nigeria, sir on this ground I have decided to be fully "Obidient" to their call so we work together to achieve a better new Nigeria.

However, I thank your Excellency for the opportunity given to me to serve in your government for over three years as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development.

Kindly accept the assurance of warmest regards always.

Yours faithfully,

OSHEOKWU ONOCHIE

At your age you dey bleach
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by johnbd: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kai God is wonderful. No inducement.
The fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom
Obi is coming!! ยก!!!!!
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by janejive(f): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Smart move
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Bottomofpussy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi that's not the best way to campaign for your candidate, you can insult their candidate or supporters but don't insult a whole tribe, it's not good at all, you need other region to win the presidential election, sell ur candidate in any positive way you can, you need numbers in politics..be a good supporer of obipost=117325897:
Tinubu/afonjas/skull miners and Atiku/cows will cry blood like hell.

Peter Obi for life.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by gly(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/SugarCharles1/status/1578001487871053826

His Excellency,
The Executive Governor of Delta State Government House.

Through:
The Secretary to Delta State Government
Government House.

Sir,

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

I wish to officially intimate your office of the resignation of my appointment as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development with immediate effect.

My decision to resign is premised on moral and call of every Nigeria Youth for a new and better Nigeria, sir on this ground I have decided to be fully "Obidient" to their call so we work together to achieve a better new Nigeria.

However, I thank your Excellency for the opportunity given to me to serve in your government for over three years as Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development.

Kindly accept the assurance of warmest regards always.

Yours faithfully,

OSHEOKWU ONOCHIE

This is just the beginning. By Dec/Jan the whole thing will mature. Then the word obedient becomes a word in every Nigerians lip. The same will resonate at the poll. This is divine.
Thanks to EndSars that set the ball rolling. We are getting there gradually. Greetings house!
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by guychidile: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
This man may have spend part of his life in Europe
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
The resignation letter get enough pepper inside grin grin grin grin

I love that.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by CSTRR: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is the second person that is leaving the delta state govt because of Peter obi.

The other one was a lady who was fired for being an Obidient.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by alibiz: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
The best decision ever

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Rayjnr: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bendeco02:
I pity those in iragbaji giving analysis on how PDP will win South South without ever stepping their foot in the region.

Party Governors don't determine who wins presidential election/votes in SS & SE.

Previous elections result is there as evidence.

South south and southeast are the two most predictable regions .
Give a goat pdp ticket in delta it will win the governorship
Give a dog apga ticket in Anambra it will win easily, so wetin u come dey talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Creamz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Akurakambe:
Okowa will lose Delta state to LP. There's no doubt about it.

Peter Obi is coming.

Only a non political will think this way. That guys political career is over in the State!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okowa will struggle in Delta state no doubt. He has alot to battle on home front.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
hungkee:
Good One.
History will remember you as a comrade.
You mean coward, after eating with Okowa and pdp for 7 years and 5 months, now he remembered his morals?
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rayjnr:

They are the biggest political mumus.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
alibiz:
The best decision ever
Peter Obi and his political circus of clowns.

Thanks to Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu will become the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Jaiyesplace(f): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by midehi2(f): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
Traitor: Looking at this OSU albino (Delta don't look like this), him papa na South East IBO. Go and verify from his mother not from his "father".

Oju omo nyamirin
Kill yourself cheesy cheesy lmao grin grin
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by midehi2(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Thanks to Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu will become the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Una never see anything cheesy cheesy enough is enough, comot shame and fight for your children's future, forget your solely gain, if not, you are the most wicked father or father to be tongue
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Thebigheart: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
Traitor: Looking at this OSU albino (Delta don't look like this), him papa na South East IBO. Go and verify from his mother not from his "father".

You see your life. Leave your region you say no. Na only your family compound you wan stay. Come to Delta North, you will see more of this.

Oju omo nyamirin
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Medley02(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
This wasn't revealed to you by flesh and blood that OBI-DATTI movement is divine. Welcome on board brother and let's make this country an Eldorado for ourselves and the generations to come.
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Harni(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
How Atiku decided to choose Okowa as a running mate in a close election like the present one shows how unimaginative he can be...

Peter Obi will clear Delta State with at least 60%...

Atiku decided to choose Okowa because both of the are thieves... Thief begat thief..
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by garfield1: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
surequality:
You have done well my dear brother Onochie.
I am from Ugelli North Local Government of Delta State.
As for me, my family and my entire community of OROGUN, we are OBIDIENT!
Presidency: Labour Party
Gubertorial: APC (HE Senator Omo Agege)

Orogun will vote tinubu by force

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by sreamsense: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Brainless secretary, he is doing eye-service so he can get better job or offer from fellow brainless obidient. He was not loyal to his boss, instead of him to humble himself to his boss at least for giving him opportunity to serve, he is here claiming human right. Wheather he is offered better job or not is not the problem, but problem here is that he is a betrayal; he is supposed to humble himself to his boss by apologizing for his wrong, but instead claiming his human right and thinking joining labour party will offer him better job. Even though he gets better job, karma may still knock his door for his act of betrayal. At the end of the day, he may end up labouring in vain and then silently regretting his action
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Branzy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rayjnr:

You are not a deltan. Pdp lost numerous elections in delta but succeed through rigging. This is the end of pdp in delta
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Chidico2020: 2:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Welcome bro
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Dshocker(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
The only reason why he resigned and became Obidient was because, he never benefitted from the okowa's led administration.

While other aides were having access to millions and billions, his own department sees nothing.

So he had nothing to lose
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Akurakambe:
Okowa will lose Delta state to LP. There's no doubt about it.

Peter Obi is coming.
As a Tinubu supporter I am happy about this
Re: Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi by xtervaganza(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Person wey go cry come election time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.